Stripped for Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his hands begin to caress my breasts, cupping them, and gently teasing my already aching nipples. I looked over his shoulder to where Dave was sitting watching us. He smiled at me and mouthed a kiss. His hands were under the desk and it was not hard to guess where they were. I slowly sank down on my knees in front of Tony. I was still holding his erect cock. Now it was only inches from my face. I could sense the musky smell of sex. His whole body tensed when I ran my tongue over the end. I did that several times before wrapping my lips around it and taking it deep into my throat. Tony gripped my head in his hands pushing me even closer. At first I almost gagged on the size of it. Then I began to relax and work on it with both my lips and my tongue, sucking it deep into my warm mouth. It was not long before he was crying out, trying to hold back the inevitable, wanting to make the pleasure last, but his body needed relief, and with a cry, he came. He tried to pull himself out but I was having none of that. I wanted to taste his cum. I wanted to feel him fill my throat. I gripped his thighs and held him to me, swallowing down every last drop he produced.

At last I allowed him to slip out, his cock still semi erect. I looked up at him and smiled. I could feel his juices running down my chin and dripping down onto my chest. We rested for a while. Tony poured out some drinks. Dave, I noticed, was looking rather sheepish as he cleaned himself up with some tissues. What a waste I remember thinking to myself, but I knew there was probably plenty more to come. I looked across at Dave. "Is this what you want? Seeing another guy fuck me?"

He smiled. "Yes, It's something I have fantasized about seeing for a long time," he said.

I smiled. "Well, now that I've seen the size of Tony's cock,"-- I reached over and took it in my hand-- "I am quite willing to let you enjoy your little fantasy as long as I can enjoy mine." I turned and squeezed Tony's cock. I smiled at him, "Your boss wants to see you fuck his wife, so how about it? I eased myself up on Dave's desk and spread my legs, exposing myself lewdly. I opened up my pussy, and smiled at Tony. "Get yourself in here, big boy. I want you to fuck me so hard that I will be begging you to stop," Tony smiled at my outburst. He quickly moved across and with no effort, slipped deep into my waiting body. I cried out as I felt him fill me. I clung to him. "Please fuck me hard," I said. "I need to feel it so bad." He responded with enthusiasm, pumping into my willing body, his hands gripping tightly onto my arse.

As I had just milked him only minutes before, he was able to give me the fucking of my life before he finally came. I wrapped my legs around him and held him tight against me as I felt his juices pump into me. "That was wonderful," I whispered in his ear. "When can we do it again?"

He looked at me and grinned. "Just you name the time and place and I'll be there." I kissed him and allowed him to slip out of me. Dave was over the moon. He had never expected that I would go for his fantasy, and he said it was more exciting than he ever thought it would be. I was feeling a little worn and dirty, so I left the guys to it and made my way down to the bathroom in the factory. It was a strange sensation walking across the factory floor naked. I smiled to myself thinking what it would be like to be down here on a normal day with all the young guys working around me. I shuddered at the thought. Maybe one day, I thought to myself, as I made my way into the shower.

Stripped for Poker part 2

I did have to admit that I had thoroughly enjoyed the experience of having sex with Tony while David watched. The rest of the weekend had been amazing. We had just fucked ourselves silly. David had been so turned on by the whole thing that I did not think he was ever going to get enough of me, not that I was complaining for one minute. I saw him off to work on Monday morning, and then I went back to bed just to get some rest. I got up around lunchtime and spent an hour in the bath letting the warm water relax my body. My breasts and pussy were still feeling a little tender after all the action they had taken over the weekend.

By the time David arrived home, I was feeling more like myself again. I had prepared him his favorite meal, filet steak, served with a good red wine, and followed by apple pie and ice cream. I sensed there was something on his mind, but he kept me in suspense until we had finished our meal and I had cleared away.

"Tony has come up with an idea you might be interested in," he suddenly said, looking over at me.

"He wants some more of my pussy?" I said with a cheeky grin on my face.

"He probably does," David said, "but that's not what his idea is."

I looked across at him. "Well, go on, don't keep me in suspense." I said, interested to know what I was being let in for this time.

"Well," David said, "you know that it is the big charity day for the children next week, and everybody is raising money by doing some stunt or other," I nodded. "Well, Tony had this idea, and I said I would put it to you." I looked at him expectantly. "What he has suggested is that you should come into work and spend the day naked." He looked across at me. I said nothing. "He said that if you were willing to do it, he would get the staff to sponsor you."

"And what do you think of the idea?" I asked David.

He shrugged his shoulders "It could make for a very interesting day," he said with a wide grin. Although I did not want to show it, I was more than a little excited by the idea. I remembered only too well the feeling I got on Saturday when I walked around the factory naked and how I had imagined what it would be like to do it when all the workers were there.

"I don't mind giving it a go," I said, "as long as we raise a decent amount for the charity, but I am not going to be paraded naked in front of everyone for just a few quid. So you can inform Tony that if I'm going to do it, he's got to make it worth my while." I could see that David was pleased that I had agreed to do it, and he showed me just how pleased he was when we went to bed. Afterwards, just before I fell into a contented sleep, I looked back over the interesting last couple of weeks and realised just how much my life had changed.

Wednesday was my day in at the office and I noticed an air of excitement when I pulled into the parking lot. Some of the workers who were outside taking a smoking break waved and smiled as I walked the short distance to the factory. Once inside, I was greeted by a large poster depicting a naked woman sitting before a desk and a headline that said, "Karen's Naked Day." It went on to describe the event and stated that every member of the workforce had voted to give up their wages for the day to sponsor the event. It also went on to say that anyone visiting the firm that day would be expected to contribute to the fund.

Tony smiled when I walked into the office. "How do you like the advertising?" he asked.

"Looks good," I said.

"I am already having a big response," he went on. "You have been sponsored for well over a £500 already. I guess everyone wants a chance to get a look at you without your kit on." He laughed. I felt that interesting feeling again between my thighs. I realised then just how much I was looking forward to Friday. Tony explained to me that he did not want me to do anything special on Friday. I was just to carry on with my work like any other day. The only difference was that I would not be wearing any clothes. As the day went on, I realised just what I had taken on and what I was going to have to do on Friday. I spent a lot of my time on the shop floor sorting out progress sheets. I had to deal with visitors and representatives who called and look after the requirements of both David and the staff with coffee and refreshments.

Although I was in most ways looking forward to my naked day, I did have a few reservations and I did not sleep too well Thursday night. I was still feeling a little nervous when David woke me with a cup of tea. The deal was that I spend the whole day naked and that meant the full day, so after my shower, much to David's pleasure, I ate breakfast with just a towel around my hair. The only concession I had been allowed was a pair of shoes, as it would have been dangerous to walk around the workshop without anything on my feet.

David had decided that he would remain in the office all day, not only to be there in case any problems arose, but also because he did not want to miss a moment of my day. It did solve one problem; he could drive me into work and save me taking my own car. I knew the chances of me having an accident were minimal, but on the off chance that I did, how was I going to explain to anyone concerned my lack of clothes?

It felt strange and rather exciting walking out to David's car naked. Luckily, we live in a secluded area of town and I don't think I was observed by anyone. I slunk down in the seat to make myself a little less obvious. We did not want to get pulled up, but even so, one guy in a large white van got a surprise when he got an unexpected eyeful of my body when he pulled up beside us at a set of traffic lights. He was so shocked at seeing a totally naked woman sprawled in the front seat of an expensive Jaguar. He stalled his van and there was a loud bang as someone ran into him. I often wonder what he told the police, or if they believed him.

We finely arrived at the factory and David pulled into the parking lot. As we pulled up, David turned to me. "Well, are you ready for this, darling?" he said.

I shrugged. "As ready as I'll ever be," I said, with a slight grin. I was actually tingling with excitement.

David came around and opened the door for me. He looked down at me. "You look unbelievable," he said. "I will never get tired of seeing that wonderful body. It's a sin to put clothes on it." I smiled up at him and pouted a kiss. "I just want to tell you before you go in," he said, "it makes me feel great when other guys look at you and I am proud to let them see your beautiful body in all its naked glory."

I stepped out of the car and put my arm around his neck. I pulled him to me, crushing his firm hard body against my nakedness. I kissed him hungrily. "Thank you for that, darling. I'm going to need you tonight," I said. "I'm going to need you so damned much."

David's parking slot was close to the entrance, but evens so, I was spotted by a couple of other cars pulling into the car park, both who hooted their horns. I turned and cheekily waved to them as David pulled open the door to our unit. I was more than a little surprised to be greeted with whistles and a loud cheer as I walked into the factory. It seemed that everyone had come in early for my appearance. Tony came over and greeted us. I saw him eyeing up my body. "Karen," he said, "I have got to say you look as wonderful as always." He turned to the group of workers, most of whom had never taken their eyes off me since I walked in. "Well, what do you think guys, isn't she worth half your wages?" There were murmurs of approval. "And the best part," Tony said to them, "is that she's going to stay like this for you for the rest of the day, so make the most of it. Now you have all seen her, let's get to work." Somewhat reluctantly, with a few backwards glances, they made their way over to their respective machines.

David left me to go to his office and I followed Tony up to the general office. I could still feel their eyes on me as I made my way up the stairs. In the office, Phil, the office junior who had only been with us a few weeks, looked up from his desk as we came in. I was amused to see him blush when he saw that I really was naked. I don't think he thought I would go through with it until that moment. I took my place at my desk and started going through the mail that Phil had already opened for me. It was always my first job of the day, sorting out the bills from the ones that David needed to look at. I looked across at Phil and saw him quickly turn away not wanting me to see he was looking at me. "A cup of coffee would be nice, Phil," I called over to him. He looked across at me and nodded. He got up quickly and disappeared into the kitchen. He came back shortly with my coffee and placed it on my desk. As I smiled and thanked him, I noticed that he still looked a little nervous and tried not to look at my exposed body. Tony had gone down to the workshop and we were alone in the office. I realised that it must feel strange for him to be working with me in my state of undress. He was only just eighteen and a bit of a quiet lad. To be left alone with the boss's wife was bad enough, but the fact that I was naked and going to remain that way all day seemed to be proving a little too much for him to accept.

"Phil," I said, "come over here for a moment. I think we need to talk." He came over a little reluctantly. "Sit down here," I said, indicating the chair beside me. He nervously edged his way into it. I don't think he had ever been so close to a naked woman before. "You know why I am not wearing any clothes today, don't you?"

He nodded. "Yes," he said, hesitantly, "it's to raise money for the kids."

"Yes, that's right," I said. "So you have to get used to seeing me like this without any clothes on. I don't mind you looking at me. In fact, I rather like men to look at me, especially when I am not wearing any clothes. It excites me." He seemed to be relaxing a little. "Just think what you can tell your mates tonight, that you have worked all day in the office with the boss's wife and she was not wearing a stitch of clothing, you could see everything." I cupped my breasts, lifting them slightly. "You will be able to tell them about my breasts, how firm they were, and they are bound to ask you about my pussy and if you could see that." I parted my legs slightly allowing him to see my smooth shaved pussy. I ran a finger slowly along between the pouting lips. I could already feel a trace of wetness. I saw him shudder. "So I don't want you to worry, just enjoy yourself, look all you want, it's not often you will get a chance like this." At last he smiled. I smiled back. "Now let's just get on with our work..." As he made his way back to his desk, I smiled to myself as I saw him trying to hide a rather noticeable bulge in his pants.

I finished the mail and put David's personal stuff together. I was just about to go across with it when Tony rang me from reception. He told me that a Mr. Clarkson from one of our main suppliers was in reception and wanted a word. I smiled to myself. I wondered just how many of our suppliers and customers would be calling in today. I walked through into reception. Tony was standing at the counter with a smart looking guy holding a brief case. When I walked in, the look on the guy's face was one of pure amazement. He must have known what he was in for because the posters were still in place, but I don't think he could actually believe it was happening. Here walking towards him was a beautiful woman totally naked. I smiled at him, but I don't think he noticed my face. He was too engrossed in the sight of my breasts and the unrestricted view of my pussy. He did manage to stutter some explanation to me of what he had called in for, but it was some trivial matter that could have been easily settled on the phone. I kept him chatting for five minutes or so letting him get his money's worth. Tony at last interrupted our conversation by informing me there was a call for me in the office. I am quite sure that if Tony had not come in, he would have been happy to chat with me all morning. After Mr. Clarkson, a regular stream of visitors dropped in under one pretext or another and I had to blatantly display my naked charms to all of them. I must say that Tony had certainly put his heart and sole into promoting me.

It was just before lunchtime that Tony breezed into the office with a list in his hand. "Just thought I'd bring you the list of sandwich orders," he said, with a slight grin on his face.

I looked at him. It was something I sometimes did when I was in; go out to the snack van and collect the food for the work force. "I know it's my usual job," I said a little hesitantly, "but surely you don't expect me to do it today, like this?"

He shrugged. "Well, it is one of your jobs and you did say that you would do all your jobs." As he looked at me, I realised there was no way out. I was going to have to do it. I took the list off him and made my way down stairs to the factory floor. The men were all watching me with interest. I bet productions were going to be down today, I thought to myself. I slowly opened the unit door and looked across the yard to where the lunch van was parked. I was slightly relieved to see that there were only a couple of men standing by the van. Sometimes there was quite a queue. These two looked like a couple of delivery drivers taking a break.

I took a deep breath and started across the yard. I was about halfway to the van when one of them noticed me. There was a look of disbelief on his face. He nudged his mate and nodded in my direction. The second guy's face took on the same expression. By this time, I was almost up to the van and they could now see that their eyes were not deceiving them. There was an attractive, totally naked woman approaching the lunch van.

Both of them watched me with renewed interest, taking in all my exposed charms. Jim, the lunch van owner, seemed to take it in his stride as though it was quite normal to have a naked woman calling to collect her order. I did find out later that Tony had warned him of the day's events and what to expect. It seemed that it had been the van owner's idea that I should come out and collect the food in reward for a sizeable donation for the fund.

While I was kept waiting for our order to be prepared, several other workers from some of the other units strolled over and I soon found myself the centre of attention. One or two made comments, although none of them were offensive. It seemed that they were only too pleased to be allowed to view my attributes at close quarters. I have to admit that it was quite an exciting feeling to be surrounded by so many admirers, and I think I was almost as sorry as they were when Jim informed me that my order was ready and I had to leave.

David came over and joined Tony and Phil and myself for lunch. David asked me how things were going. I had to admit to him that after a shaky start, I was beginning to enjoy myself. I told him how everyone had treated me with respect and were just happy to be allowed to look at my exposed body. I did have to admit to them, when Phil had left the office to pop out and see someone, that I was feeling rather aroused and that it might be a bit of a struggle to work out the rest of the afternoon without some relief. They both looked at each other and grinned. "I am sure we can arrange something," Tony said, a smile crossing his face.

The afternoon followed where the morning had left off. Visitors called and in turn I was called in to display myself to them. I also had to make several trips down to the workshop floor to check on the progress of work on some outstanding orders. All the time this was happening, I was becoming more and more aroused. With a continual succession of men viewing my nakedness, my nipples were aching and I had to use a tissue to soak up the dampness between my thighs. In the office, Phil had now become more relaxed, and every time I looked across, he seemed to be watching me, staring hungrily at my breasts. It was about three o'clock when Tony came up to the office. He came over to stand at the side of my desk. He put his arm around my shoulder. I shivered, feeling his hand on my naked flesh. He smiled. "You still in need of some relief?" he asked, leaning close to my ear so that Phil did not hear what he was saying.