Stripped for Poker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked up at him to see him staring at my breasts with their hard erect nipples. "What do you think?"

He smiled. He turned to Phil and told him to look after the phones for a short while, as I was needed down stairs. He took my hand and pulled me up and I followed him out of the office. As we went down the steps to the shop floor, I could not help but notice that no one was at their machines. Strange, I thought, but I presumed it must be their afternoon break. I followed Tony across to the mess room. He opened the door and ushered me inside. I was surprised to find the entire workforce gathered there. They looked up and smiled as we came in. David was there as well. He came over to me and took my hand. "You know the little problem you discussed with us this lunch time? Well, hopefully we have come up with a solution to it. It was actually Tony's idea, but I did agree to go along with it as long as it was OK by you." I looked at him wondering where this was leading.

Tony smiled. "It was your saying you needed some relief," he said. "I think most of the men in the workshop have been feeling that way since they first saw you this morning. In fact, several of them have been spending rather longer than usual in the men's room after you have been down to visit the workshop." He smiled. "So after a discussion with David, we came up with an idea to raise some extra cash for the fund and to solve your problem." I looked at the two men wondering what was coming. David looked at me. "We all agreed to put a £20 pound note into a hat after first putting our names on it."

I looked at David. "And?" I asked.

"Chris here was the winner," Tony said.

I heard a movement across the room and I turned to see a naked guy standing there, his rock hard cock standing out in front of him. I looked at him. Then it dawned on me, I was the prize in the draw. I looked at Chris and that tempting cock and I turned and looked at David. "You don't mind?" I asked.

He smiled. "Not if it's for charity," he said with a grin.

How could a girl in my state turn down such an offer? I walked into the centre of the small room to where Chris was now standing. I reached out and took his cock in my hand. It felt hot and hard. I saw the guys around me, some licking their lips in anticipation. "Where do you want me," I inquired huskily "On the floor, on my knees or over the table?"

"It's up to you," he said, looking hungrily at the body he was about to possess. I turned my back to him, leaned over one of the tables, and spread my legs. He accepted my offer with enthusiasm. He grabbed my thighs and with little finesse, drove his weapon into my waiting well-lubricated hole. I heard cheers from the other workers urging him on. The problem was that because of the aroused state that both of us where in, we both orgasmed quickly that first time. But with my help he was soon hard enough to take me again and between us we put on quite a show for the very appreciative audience. The problem was that the whole thing developed into a bit of a gang bang, not that I had any objection, but no more work was done that afternoon. I think the work force left that day feeling completely satisfied with their day's work.

As we drove home in the car, David inquired if I were OK. I looked down at my naked body and tenderly stroked my hand over my abused pussy. "I'm feeling fine," I said, "but I don't think you will be able to use this for a few days."

He grinned. "That's OK. I can manage that long on the wonderful memories of today." We drove in silence for a while. Then he said almost to himself, "I wonder what plans Tony has for next year's event?"