Stuck in a Hotel with Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben lifted Cathy out of the tub, laying her down on the bed. Kris was immediately on the bed kissing my sexy wife passionately. Kris' thin muscular body was making love to Cathy's softer, curvier body very reminiscent of the men I have watched on porn movies. She controlled her beautifully, making her moan, making her body shudder, even making her hips buck up to meet Kris' tongue as she began licking Cathy's pussy.

While I stood watching, hoping I would find an opening to join them, Ben ran the head of his cock over my wife's lips. Cathy had always refused to suck my cock. I was amazed to watch her tongue hungrily lick the length of his shaft. She took his balls into her hand. She guided his cock into her mouth. His huge cock was fucking my wife's mouth, she was taking him like a pro.

As Kris climbed off the bed, I stepped up between my wife's legs. I needed to feel my cock in her cunt. Kris, pulled me away and to the other bed, having me lay down with her. Kris maneuvered me onto my side where I was watching my wife continue to suck her husband's cock. Ben pulled his cock from her mouth eliciting protests, which were soon silence as he spread her legs. Lifting her ankles up, I watched his huge, swollen, and purple cock head move towards her dripping wet cunt.

I began to protest, as I had stated that we would not be fucking each other's wife. A finger from Kris sliding deep into my ass prevented me from saying anything. Kris began whispering in my ear, keeping the finger firmly in my asshole not allowing me to so much as move. "Watch his cock head spread her pretty little pink pussy lips. Listen to your wife moan, listen to her beg for his cock, hear her squeals as he slams his cock into her over and over. Play with your little cock sissyboy, cum in your hand as your wife gets fucked by a man."

I obeyed. I stroked my little cock as she watched. I beat off harder and harder in time to Kris' assault on my asshole. I came with Kris fucking my ass with at least two if not three fingers. Kris continued to taunt me; "be a good little boy, maybe he will allow you to lick his come from her pussy, or lick her juices from his cock."

Looking over at Cathy, I saw her freshly fucked pussy with his cum dripping out. I saw Ben's cock that was now softening, still twice the size of mine hard, covered with my wife's pussy juices. I hoped I would be allowed to taste either.

12