All Comments on 'Stuck Up Cheerleader'

by justified15

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Sorry, you lost me.

I know Greg is supposed to be a bit of an anti-hero, but you went too far with that. Anyone who would deliberately use 'stronger' solvents on a girl's sex is just a contemptable shit, and if you can't sympathise with the protagonist you can't get off on the story. And what is it with wanting to deliberately humiliate her when she's helpless? This is well written, and the basic situation is hot, but Greg behaves so badly that the story doesn't work - as erotica, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very good, except...

I've got to go with Scotland on this one.

nightwyngnightwyngover 18 years ago
I Liked it...

People that use "annons" to wage their opines don't impress me. This was a very unique story and I liked it. I'd like to see a sequel if the writer opts to pen that...

Good Job!

Night~

aglaisaglaisalmost 18 years ago
Great and funny

I liked yout story very much.

A different story line, well written

Please continue writing and share your fantasies

EXCELLENT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
not so stuck up

I loved this story, I came at least 4 times! The only critique that I would have for you is that Jamie didn't seem all that stuck up to me.

Oh and in one particular place you wrote Jamie when I think you meant Angela.

Just the same the story was fantastic, and very original, thank you.

daisy

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesome!

That was a GREAT story! Thanks.

MerlynemrysMerlynemrysabout 12 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed the way you toldthe story. The way the you developed the situation slowly made the story almost believable. The characters were fun to get to know. Thanks for an enjoyable read.

EmrysMerlyn

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 12 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, can't wait to hear more in chapter two.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
what could have been a fun story

was destroyed by the deliberate use of caustic materials and the idiots in the parking lot.

fantasyfunchatfantasyfunchatover 6 years ago
very creative

We kind of read the same stories with some minor variation now and then. But it was a pleasant surprise to find this tale.

Of course, some might consider the use of stronger chemicals a bit too rough, or exposing her to the rude boys was a bit too far, I understand that. But this is a very particular story line about a guy who suddenly has power over a girl he lusts for and, at the same time, really dislikes.

It is rather a revenge story, but with a unique way to go over it. It was fun, creative and fresh. Don't worry about the criticism, those are readers who were offended by some of your plot twists, while you can be sure that others would like the degrading to be even harder.

It is not a PROBLEM but rather a question of taste in porn stories. I've tried to take a step back, not really go through the story looking for my kinks, but rather enjoying what you set up and unfolded and I had a lot of fun.

Congrats, it is not everyday we see something new around here.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 5 years ago
Wow

Wow my eyes was glued to this story. Gotta love a Hot cheerleader in trouble, and needing a Dad to save her. 5*****

TrollTureTrollTurealmost 4 years ago
Hot in places,

I liked much of it, except how Greg left Janie alone in the car outside the store, that was a big turn off. He could at least have thrown a blanket over her body, letting those guys more or less assault her was really creepy. If i were Janie I would have never trusted him again, she pretty much had him pegged from the beginning, he was an old pervert, except the last page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous