Student Teacher Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny opened the door and pulled Jessie up off the cardboard the teacher had been laying on. Nothing was said. Paula took her hand and guided her out of the school to the car park. Almost all the cars had driven off home but Jessie didn't notice as she hid her face in long hair.

Paula drove as before with Ben in the front seat looking back keeping an eye on Jessie.

Jessie thought it would be better to just go along with Paula, hoping if she didn't resist, the dreadful girl wouldn't humiliate her. With a bit of luck Paula might even become bored with it or wouldn't play the humiliating game in front of Ben.

They marched upstairs to Paula's part of the house. She was an only child and was used to having her own way, except when it came to receiving attention. She had the whole top floor of the house to play with her dolls; a lonely existence but she was used to it.

"Get a beer Ben, they're in fridge, in the kitchen," Paula told him. "It's OK. Mom will be out until later and she won't notice."

"Here we are at last. I have a couple of outfits to try on you, doll," Paula said.

The look of pleasure revealed how much Paula had been looking forward to this part of the day so there was little chance of escaping this particular humiliation. "Yes, mistress, thank you mistress," Jessie replied. Perhaps she was piling it on too much but Paula said nothing merely looking at her intently for a moment.

If she ran downstairs Paula would call for Ben to catch her and the mother when she arrived would be too far gone to help. Jessie sighed heavily in resignation of another evening playing at being a doll.

"Get undressed while I choose something for you," Paula told her. Paula disappeared into the walk-in wardrobe, with a big smile on her face. All the outfits she had collected, that she could never wear, were going to have a new lease of life. Some of them she copied and sewed for her dolls, not ever dreaming they could be used to dress a full size human doll.

She pulled out a genuine sixties dress, a real collectors piece. It was very nearly transparent and flowed out from a low neckline to a large round hem that floated around like a hula hoop. "Oh! This looks absolutely divine doll," Paula exclaimed. "Why aren't you undressed yet? I'm eager to try this on," she admonished the doll.

"Sorry mistress," Jessie said, nodding toward Ben standing in the doorway.

"Don't mind him. Jenny told me he's to keep a close watch on you. I'm sure he won't mind us playing our little game," Paula cooed. "Quickly now or you'll be over my knee like this morning," she scowled. To get her going Paula slapped her ass. They were both reminded Jenny had thrown Jessie's panties away.

Jessie turned away from Ben to undo the blouse. She had been stripped off by Paula in front of Jenny's boyfriend like a sister too young for them to bother over being naked. Instead it was a humiliation for she was a mature woman and their teacher. Instead she was being controlled, undressed and dressed, by a callous youth who had been her pupil just a couple of days ago.

It seemed such a long time being subject to these youths mistreatment. So long that she was becoming used to it. It seemed yet again they were to have an audience to this appalling dressing game for she could see Ben in the mirror staring at her. Removing the blouse she folded it and laid it over the back of a chair then all too quickly the bra followed.

"Come on doll! Do you want me to undress you?" Paula complained.

Reluctantly she unclipped the skirt and stepped out of it to stand naked in Paula's bedroom. Her eyes were drawn to the mirror to see Ben's reaction to her naked bottom.

He stood absolutely still, almost dropping the beer, staring intently at the woman. Seeing a teacher having her mouth raped this afternoon by Katie would have been good enough to consider revenge exacted, but this was so much more thrilling. Watching the teacher strip naked, with no choice but to obey Paula, was a magnificent retribution and this was just the beginning.

"You're too dirty to try these on. They are valuable antique garments. Go and shower, you filthy dolly. You still have grass on you, oh! No! That bullies' fluid has run down your neck. Yuck! Take her to the bathroom Ben, she knows where it is," Paula huffed at them. "Make sure she washes thoroughly," Paula added.

Ben poked his teacher's bare ass with a finger having gained some confidence in this strange situation. He was in a state of excitement wanting to phone and brag to all his friends, yet knew it had to be kept secret to continue taking advantage of her. "You heard what Paula said, get a move on, doll," he chuckled.

He always thought Paula was a bit weird but right now he was willing to go along with whatever she had in mind. A beautiful woman had been ordered to take a shower and he was gong to stand right there and watch. He folded his arms trying to look tough but the boyish smile on his face revealed the truth that he had never seen a naked woman or even a bare breast before.

Jessie felt Paula's bonds tightening about her. In the steam from the shower it was difficult to breath. That naughty young man was staring, not giving her the slightest privacy. She scrubbed at the dried muck that had squished from that disgusting girl's pussy over her face and down her neck. She shuddered on remembering having to lick that disgusting pussy.

It had all been too much, how could she possibly fight this onslaught of continuous punishment. All she could do was ride the wave of degradation until it was all over. From her neck she rubbed her shoulders then her breasts. She scrubbed at every inch of flesh wanting to disinfect her body of that girls smell and touch.

Ben watched the woman rubbing her breasts, thinking she was enjoying rubbing them in front of him. Recovering from the surprise of it all his cock at last began to rise. He watched her not knowing she had become oblivious to it being a lascivious show. Her hands lathered between a spread crotch one down the slit of her pussy the other up the crack of her ass.

She lifted one leg to wash it then the other. Each time he had something of a view between the legs. He had to remind himself this was a teacher's body he was getting a good look at. His hand froze on its way to his cock for an un-resistible rub through his trousers.

"How she doing, ready? Come on doll," Paula said.

Jessie emerged from the shower, wet and gleaming, looking but not feeling as sexy as a centrefold, a pin up model of desire. Paula roughly towelled her dry. Ben watched closely every twist of the hips that wriggled a pert bottom and swayed the large breasts while Paula hauled her around.

"Down here, doll, mustn't neglect anything," Paula insisted. Paula grabbed a bundle of torture instruments from a shelf and spread her victim's legs out.

Jessie lay back with eyes closed dreading what was to follow. She heard the spray can hissing and felt the foam squish against her crotch where it was massaged everywhere, even over her asshole.

"Not seen a dolly with a hairy snatch, have we doll?" Paula asked. The tone of voice demanded an answer and Jessie was feeling too vulnerable to risk a punishment.

"Yes mistress, I mean no mistress, what ever you say mistress," Jessie squeaked pathetically.

Ben looked on with greater amazement. Was there no limit to this teacher's disgraceful behaviour? He reminded himself how thoroughly the two girls had her trapped and began to feel sorry for her, even some admiration at how well she was taking it.

"Here you had better finish this your more experienced that me," Paula told Ben. This was another way of tying him into her game with her doll, getting him to accept her authority, only she didn't think of it that way.

Ben stooped then kneeled between his teacher's legs. The poor woman had stretched them open from the slightest prompting from Paula showing how low she had sunk under the girls influence. Nevertheless he was more than willing to take advantage. He ran the razor over an inner thigh. A realisation that he would have to use both hands to stretch the skin tight made him chuckle with glee.

He pulled and pushed at the pussy folds and around her asshole, purposely making a thorough job of it. Jessie could feel it wasn't Paula's hand, if anything he was gentler. He was certainly leaving nothing to chance, not a hair remained. She felt his hands over her bald crotch rubbing and testing every crevice. Eventually he declared the task complete.

Unlike that morning her pussy was dry, it had not been an exciting touch, though not unpleasant either. He helped her up from the floor and prodded her bottom back toward the mistress's bedroom.

"Hands up," Paula ordered and proceeded to dress her doll.

The teacher's body was silhouetted below the thin gauzy dress. It was ridiculous yet so very sexy without underwear to conceal her naughty bits. Walking around in high heels made the hem swirl around her thighs, rising to show off her bottom then bouncing to reveal a shaved pussy.

"Yes, I like it, it's just great!" Ben laughed.

Paula looked at her teachers face seeing there a pitiable look that slid back to become neutral. She was pleased the woman was getting used to being her human doll. She didn't intend to dress her up for men all the time as it was just a way of putting her in her place, getting her to accept this role.

"Are we taking her out like that?" Ben asked. He made the question sound innocent enough but he had an idea, something neither woman would like.

"Hmm? I'm not sure of that. Where did you have in mind?" Paula asked.

"A restaurant maybe?" he suggested.

"That sounds lovely, a good idea," Paula smiled at him and her doll.

"I'll take this bottle back to the kitchen," he said.

"Something different for an evening out. What about this?" Paula asked herself.

"Please mistress, don't make me wear that, please," Jessie implored the girl. She felt so small and insignificant having to beg this young girl for something decent to wear but there was little choice. She couldn't go out in this dress and Paula was preparing to dress her in an even more ridiculous outfit.

Paula stared at this living doll pleading with her and loved it. The delightful feeling of owning this woman, like one of her dolls, was growing each time the teacher submitted to being dressed up. The outfits were naughty, sexy and deliberately demeaning. Each time she was subjected to this dress-up game she became a little more accepting of the roll until she would soon become a lovely little compliant dolly.

"If you're a good doll I might give you a choice of what to wear," Paula teased her.

Jessie knew whatever the choice was it would be unsuitable but for the possibility of something reasonable Paula would have to be kept sweet. If only she could escape to her apartment for something to wear she would be able face the principal and escape this madness. With head bowed she gave in. The silly game would have to be played by this tormentor's rules.

"Thank you, mistress, your doll promises to behave like a good little dolly. You own this dolly and she will do as she is told," Jessie squeaked. It was almost physically painful to give in so shamefully to this young student. She had given in to Jenny, even submitting this morning to a spanking in front of what was supposed to be her class. It was relatively easy here for there was nobody to witness the pathetic little scene.

Jessie reluctantly pulled on the little satin dress over the frilly panties. It had been bought for Paula a few years ago but she had been too fashion conscious to wear it even then. Jessie was twenty-eight but right then felt like a very much younger sister to Paula's eighteen years. The dress only covered her hips as it was designed to show off a pair of absurd fluffy blue panties. It wasn't designed to conceal a pair of well developed breasts either. On a mature woman the low neck line robbed it of all innocence.

The blue soft satin with a stiff petticoat holding up the hem might seem adorable on a young girl but it felt farcical as she was a mature woman. The cuteness of it left her feeling highly uncomfortable, wanting to run and hide.

The alternative was a short see-through dress with nothing underneath making it a very sleazy ensemble. It was decided then. Jessie would wear the little girly dress to go out for the evening. It was the going out part that brought her to the point of having a panic attack.

"Come on, take another deep breath. That's it your fine now. Remember you promised to be a good little doll and obey your mistress. That's me," Paula giggled in delight. "so, do as you're told or I'll spank you're ass, understood?" Paula threatened.

"Yes, mistress, sorry mistress," Jessie grovelled. Running from one disaster to another kept her off balance unable to recover to formulate a strategy to win back some pride and self confidence. Instead she submitted to her mistress's scrutiny and the little pulls, shoves and tucks Paula was making to the dress. She felt like a little girl again, submitting to parents dressing her up for a Sunday visit to an elderly relative.

She would have to watch out for she was beginning to sink deeper into the role as Paula shoved and cajoled her ever more tightly into it. Thinking of danger reminded her she needed something from her mistress. "May I ask something mistress?"

"As you've been such an obedient doll, you may," Paula told her.

It was excruciating to accept but she needed protection. "Please miss, may I sleep in here, at your feet mistress," Jessie asked. She felt more like a pet than a doll. It was necessary though. A repeat of last night's immoral episode must be avoided, even if it meant grovelling to her mistress. Sleeping in the spare bedroom with Ben must be avoided at all costs.

"I'll see!" Paula stated, while stroking her dolls hair. "If you're a good doll and do exactly as you're told then maybe doll can sleep at mistress's feet," Paula added.

"Thank you mistress, I promise to be a good doll and to obey mistress," Jessie stated, trying to be sincere. She could see the girl was thinking about it and liking the idea. It would be a further humiliation but at least she would be safe from Ben.

She knew that look in his eye and of course what could she expect? It was a wonder he hadn't taken her on the bathroom floor. If he had been older or had more experience he would have. She shivered as though a cold wind stroked her body. She had been ready for him if he had made a move. Not ready to fight but ready to let him take her.

"Let's do something with this hair of yours," Paula said, pushing her into a chair and grabbing a handful of hair. "Nice big curly pigtails will go nicely and I'm sure he will wait for us," she smiled.

Jessie looked at the result wanting to groan as though in pain but held back. It wouldn't do to upset her mistress after promising to be a good dolly. 'Damn!' she whispered. Jessie cursed herself for actually thinking of the damn girl as her mistress. It was one thing saying it to please her but thinking like that was very wrong. Though it hadn't occurred to her she had referred to herself as a doll.

"What was that, doll?" Paula asked.

"Darn lovely! They're so lovely, mistress. The pig tails look so girly they go perfectly with the dress, mistress. Thank you mistress," Jessie gushed, laying it on thick to cover the anger. It was so over the top it now seemed preferable to have looked like a slut wearing the see-through dress. What ever happened this evening she was sure to be humiliated to the limit of endurance.

12