All Comments on 'Student Teaching'

by Aubug

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
guess she wont get a white lawyer

looks like shell now probably end up with a pimp nigger instead n end up years from now on welfare with 6 kids by six different niggers

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
let me get this straight...

he's working his ass off on a paper, and she uses the fact that his study group has girls in it to go fuck some nigger? I hope her bf finds out and dumps her cheating ass in some ghetto somewhere so she can get all the black she wants. faithless fucking bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Scumbag author.

Author, you really are an asshole. Shitty story by a shitty author. Puke on you asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Honestly

The story could use less of honestly and some additional editing, but not a bad effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
you show women with the mental ability of bitch dogs in heat

wrong category dont hide IR fetish in LW, IR has its own fetish category. Her mental ability will fail her as a teacher just as it failed her as a fiance

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Idiot author - wrong category and such bullshit!

Written at a 4th grade level - it sucks!

chootkabhootchootkabhootover 12 years ago
fiction

Aubug seems to be a negro and he got the category wrong

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

We're going to continue writing these stories since it angers you small penis white boys. Our beautiful white bodies are made for bbc you little tiny white boys can fuck women who look like the overweight hillbilly wife on The Cleveland Show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
this author

This author should head back to school i'm sure he could go to night school and maybe learn to read and write, and maybe he will be able to converse with people and get rid of his anger instead of being a pig.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 12 years ago
Pathetic

Poorly written rehash of time worn cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sequel

She gets pregnant, has a beautiful mixed baby who has no idea who his daddy is because daddy is out dealin'. He grows up, smacking momma around because she has a different boyfriend every year, the latest is named Cleophus, and thus sonny boy has no respect for women.

Yep, we limp, small dicked white boys are sure pitiful. except we still control the M O N E Y in the US!

adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
*Yawn* Boring

Nothing original here. If there's a sequel, I'll bet LeShawn's gonna pimp her to his 'big dicked but no luck with women' friends until she's pregnant and poor Tommy will reluctantly raise her baby. And that last sentence doesn't make sense to me. Why not call her instead of texting her? And he texted her all night long? I thought he was busy with work.

RePhilRePhilover 12 years ago
PROOF POSITIVE

Women are strickly life support systems for their Cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Waste of words

Nothing else to say

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Give all of the comments...

What are the odds that if there is a sequel, it will be "revealed" Tommy was indeed fucking around on her. That would be the obvious angle to play to make her fucking around on him, uh, even? The problem with that is that it too much like damage control, even if that was the writer's intent all along.

<P>

Posted as a complete story, even if planned as the first of two or more chapters, it must be taken on its own. The only things we have to go on is what is actually in the story, and all we have against Tommy are suspicions. Anything more is just a cover your ass rationalization.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 12 years ago
Are you proud to have ellicited so many stellar....

...comments author? Such originality must be rewarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Text messages

Sent because his friend had called to tell him you are a nigger fucking trash whore and need killing. It's coming for you and your shitty friend. Slow and painful to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck fetish is mental illness

Dear Aubug -

This cuckold fetish you have is a kind of mental illness known as a paraphilia. Exhibitionism (flashing) is another kind of paraphilia. Yours is probably tied in with a need to be humiliated and degraded, and may be due to childhood abuse.

Paraphilias are a mental illness that get worse the more you indulge them, the more you fantasize about them, and the more you whack off to them. Your cravings will eventually become obsessive (like the need to write the same story over and over and over again); possibly self-destructive; you may lose even basic human dignity in pursuit of the fetish; and you may wind up associating with sicker and more amoral people who will prey upon you to con you out of money. You may lose the ability to have a real relationship with a real woman, possibly jeopardize your career (if you have one), and perhaps wind up in a mental institution.

You should seek mental health counseling, and avoid the idiotic "kink-friendly" types who say "Oh, it's all okay if everyone consents," because it's not: you are mentally ill, and people with serious paraphilia often wind up abusing drugs and have high suicide rates.

Get help, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Not sure about her changes from all that, but fiance is better off without her. Time to avoid emotional and financial and other harm from her

AubugAubugover 12 years agoAuthor
Comments from the Author

Comments:

I remain amazed at peoples emotional outpouring and moral judgement of characters in "erotic fiction" (i.e. porn) and their need to show their insecurities in their comments.

Believe it or not, this story while a bit fantastical, is mostly based on a true run in from my past and is the combination of two girls I knew in college who when reaching a serious point with their respective boyfriends, lost it, and ended up fucking anything with three legs (myself included). One of them (Julie with the beautiful breasts) got it together and about 6 months later got back together with her boyfriend and are married today, the other (Lisa, the beautiful athletic blonde who ended up with a fetish for blacks) completely went under for about 5 years until she came out of it and married a nice white boy (to whom she is still married).

If you can stand to read the rest of the story, I like Katy, she's just a bit messed up like Julie and Lisa were, and will in the end "live happily ever after."

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
Not married OR cohabiting = NOT LW

It was a fairly good IR story. The main emphasis is on Bull's racial differences, such as superior athleticism, deep, dark color and, of course, his prodigious equipment size. (At least he did NOT go for 45 minutes each of four times! Thanks!) The novelty of these differences is the emphasis of the story. There IS some reaction against her BF in the tale, but it is not the emphasis and they are NOT living as man & wife! Ergo, IR...not LW!

BTW - Aubug has 'Teach' correcting Bull's language, then calls LawStudent her fiancée? WEAK! He was her fiancé.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Insecurity

Just because one trashes a shit story doesn't make one insecure you stupid prick. This is erotica and if it's well done will receive favorable comments and if not, will be trashed. Fact of life. Get over yourself. The day a stupid story makes me insecure is the day I stop reading erotica. You fucking writers make me laugh. You're the one that is showing insecurities by whining about the readers. If you can't stand negative comments on your trash stories stop posting or shut off your fucking feedback.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowabout 11 years ago
Re: Insecurity

OK, so after a severe trashing by the trolls the author writes &quot;I remain amazed at peoples emotional outpouring and moral judgement of characteqrs in &quot;erotic fiction&quot; (i.e. porn) and their need to show their insecurities in their comments.&quot;

To which you respond, &quot;Just because one trashes a shit story doesn't make one insecure you stupid prick. This is erotica and if it's well done will receive favorable comments and if not, will be trashed. Fact of life. Get over yourself. The day a stupid story makes me insecure is the day I stop reading erotica.&quot;

And you are partially correct, but completely mistaken. In fact, trashing a story doesn't make you insecure, nor will a &quot;stupid story&quot;make you,insecure.

But no one said it would.

The author bemoaned the need to DISPLAY your insecurities, and did not imply that the story CAUSED the condition. You see the difference? It's subtle, but follow along. In one case, it is implied that you are already insecure (which you rebut with vulgar name calling, and excellent defense) and you deny that his story, or any other story, could MAKE you insecure.

You may want to consider that, while you are likely spending a good deal of time READING others people's words, you might be MISUNDERSTANDING those words. Perhaps that might explain the vehement and emotional outbursts and defensiveness.

Just a thought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I Am Amazed.

The story was OK, unexceptional but OK.

The fearful racist comments were astounding. Never have I seen so much blind reaction. Comments about weak plots spelling or usage errors etc are fine as long as you make them in all stories where they exist.

If that were true, the entire porn industry would be used up in one twenty minute coffee break.

Like everything in literature, if you don't like it don't read it.

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 2 years ago

No. She needs to grow up before she becomes wife material.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous