Student Teaching

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers

And after that, I walked away leaving him there with a large lump in the front of his pants, and quickly surrounded myself with the safety of my sorority sisters until the party began to break up.

I was getting ready to leave and was beginning to walk home when LeShawn showed up again.

"I'm walking too Kate, can I keep you company?"

"You gonna behave?" I asked?

"Only if you want me to," he replied with a bit of a smirk on his face.

"Ok, sure," I told him nodding my head, "let's go."

We made small talk most of the way back, and as we arrived at my door, he asked, "so, you have fun tonight? You weren't quite yourself, maybe a bit wanton?"

I smiled as I was the one who taught him that word.

"Yeah," I agreed, "but I probably shouldn't have done all those things."

"A little pissed off at lawyer-in-training?" he asked.

"Look LeShawn, Tommy loves me and will take care of me. He's so good and kind."

"But did you have fun?" he asked me again.

"A little," I smiled.

And with this, I pulled out my keys, opened my front door, stood up on the stoop so I was almost the same height as LeShawn and gave him a little hug. "Thanks for everything tonight, I did have fun." I told him.

And I went to give him a little kiss on the cheek, but he turned his head, and kissed me on the lips. I was really taken aback at this, and didn't know how to respond. Rubbing boys crotches on the dance floor was one thing, but this was somehow so much more intimate, so much more personal.

And in the light of the front porch, he kissed me again, but this time, I kissed him back, feeling his large full lips and tasting his mouth.

"LeShawn, please..."

"Tommy doesn't need to know, Kate," he told me between kisses.

I should have stopped him, but I let my lips part and tasted his tongue. At the same time, I felt his hands moving back up my body and rubbing my small breasts again.

Shivers were running up and down my spine and I was weak in the knees from his stimulation.

"LeShawn," I whispered back, I really shouldn't be doing this."

And we continued making out for another minute.

"Ms. Kate, I know you're curious baby, you want to know if it's true."

"LeShawn, I've got a boyfriend..." I protested.

"No you don't Ms. Kate, you've got a fiancée," he corrected me while pulling my nipples gently through the dress fabric.

"That makes it even worse," I breathed heavily.

"But..." I continued.

"Yeah Ms. Kate?"

"Maybe Tommy doesn't need to know..." and I reached back down again beginning my massage of his lower regions.

I could see him smile and his hands went back to my top, peeling the straps off of my shoulders and then pulling my boobs out and exposing my hard pink nipples to his full attention.

I knew he'd been hoping to get his hands on me all year, and I positively quaking in excitement as his fingers continued their onslaught on my body. My heart was racing in excitement and I could feel the warmth growing between my thighs knowing my juices were flowing from my pussy and how my little panties had to be soaked.

Then I heard a car honk out on the street.

"HEY, IF YOU'RE GOING TO FUCK HER, GO FIND A ROOM!"

I was immediately driven back to reality and looked around me blushing. I couldn't begin to tell you how many cars had driven by and seen me kissing a black boy, seen my naked breasts, or seen a black boy playing with my semi-naked body. I saw someone across the street watching us make out through their open windows and was suddenly fully aware that we'd put on quite a show for everyone.

I couldn't believe what I'd just done. I knew these people on the street, and some of them even knew Tommy. What did I do???

I quickly pulled my top back up covering my bare breasts and then said, "LeShawn, maybe you should go..."

"I'm not sure I'm ready," he said.

Then he picked me up like a little rag doll and brought me inside quickly depositing me on the couch. He looked down on me with a hungry look in his eyes.

I started again, "Please LeShawn, I'm engaged, and you really ought to go."

He turned me around at this point, and held me tight against him rubbing my boobs again. I knew I couldn't move, and he finally responded, "Kate, I don't want to marry you, I just want to fuck you."

My resolve was beginning to waver as his large hands ducked back under top beginning to pull on my small, sensitive nipples again.

But I continued begging him to back off.

"LeShawn, you're right, tonight was a lot of fun and I did a lot of things I've never done before, but really, enough is enough." I begged him.

"There are still lots of things you haven't done yet, you know." He told me somewhat matter of factly.

He reached down from the bottom of my dress and pulled it up over my head leaving me sitting there in only my little panties. I know I must have helped him a little bit, but somehow, I didn't feel like I could stop him.

"You ain't never been with a brother before, have you Ms. Kate?" he asked me slipping back into poor grammar.

Then he did it, he unzipped and pulled out his cock; I couldn't believe what I was seeing. The thing was a monster and only half hard. It was standing up against his thigh and was suddenly the biggest, blackest thing I'd ever seen in my life.

I'm not completely sure what happened next, but I think I mumbled something like "oh my god, it so big..."

"You ever see anything like that before Kate?"

I shook my head no, "Tommy always told me that everyone's about the same size..." I finally said wide eyed.

"The only people who say that are people who want you to believe that, baby." He told me.

He was standing in front of me now and moving toward me as I sat on the couch. His cock was about eye level, and I quickly tried to size it up, it had to be at least 9" long and thick too. He quickly stepped out of his chinos and walked over to me.

"Touch it baby, go on Teach."

And I did. I reached up and felt his big black cock. It was enormous and as soon as my hand made contact, it finished springing to full attention. I wrapped my small hands around his shaft stroking his foreskin with one hand and trying to weigh his heavy black balls with the other. He was so excited for me that precum was dribbling almost continuously from the head.

He took my face in his hands, kissed me one more time, and then pulled my head down to his ebony bone.

And with that, I opened my mouth and took his dark monster inside my body for the first time. I spent some time trying to suck up as much of his precum as I could and used my hands to jerk him off into my mouth. I let him push inside my mouth as deeply as possible, but I couldn't get all of his cock in in spite of my best deep throating attempts.

He reached down between my legs now, and began to rub my panty covered pussy. I moaned and cried as he did it. Next he reached under the soft silk covering my sex, and found my clit; I immediately went off.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh........."

I felt my orgasm rip through my body from him just touching me.

I can't explain it, but somehow, it had seemed ok when I was just rubbing his cock through his pants.

Even somewhere in my mind, after he'd pulled my dress off over my head, it was still ok because I still had my panties on.

But now that he'd been rubbing my little pussy directly, I knew that I'd finally given in.

Having finally consented, I stopped and stepped out of my little white panty leaving myself completely naked for him.

"LeShawn," I said, "please don't tell Tommy."

He lay me back and spread my legs. "Do you like my waxing?" I asked.

He nodded, "yeah Kate, I love fucking bald white pussy." And I almost convulsed as he reached down to touch my sex again.

He climbed on top of me and lined up his cock with my small pussy. His body was enormous and completely dwarfed my small white frame. I reached down between us and stroked his cock again marveling at his size, I tickled his balls, and then asked him, "please LeShawn, please fuck me."

He rubbed his cock up and down my wet slit for a moment.

"You're sure you're ready."

I nodded, "please...."

And he finally mounted me, pushing his cock into me bareback. He went a bit slow, probably knowing I'd never taken a cock that large before. He moved in and out taking his time going deeper with every thrust.

"Oh my god, LeShawn. I'm so full," I whispered.

"You like that Kate? You like that big black cock?"

"Oh my god, I never knew." I told him. "Are you all the way in yet?"

"No way baby, not yet, I'm only 2/3 done with you."

I kept up my slow ragged breathing as he continued to push deeper inside of me.

"You like black cock stretching your pussy open?"

"I do, oh my god... Please LeShawn, more..... I need more of that big black cock...."

"Tommy might not like this, you're gonna be a lot looser after I'm done with you Ms. Kate."

"More...." I grunted.

And with that, I felt him bottom out and his balls slap on my ass.

"Oh.... I can't believe it.... Again..... Oh no..........." I cried out, "oh.............."

And my second orgasm of the night ripped through my body as he continued to tear into my little white pussy. I whimpered with every thrust as he was stretching me wide and bottoming out in me, pressing up against my cervix and driving me crazy.

"I'm going to cum soon baby, you ok?" He asked me.

"I'm on the pill, do what you want."

And he began to thrust his black cock into me even faster, then I felt him cum inside me. I was stretched so full of his black cock that could feel every single one of his convulsions. He must have squirted at least 10 times deep inside my little cunt.

He held himself inside of me for a few minutes after finishing, allowing his cock to soften, before he finally got up and gave me a little kiss.

"So, you had a little fun?" He asked while pulling his pants on.

"I did...." I responded to him with what I could only assume to be a smile on my face.

"And you liked the black cock, Ms. Kate?"

"I.....," and then I hesitated for a second, before finishing my thought, "yes, I did... I loved the black cock."

"I'm glad Ms. Kate, and by the way, I promise I won't be the one to tell Tommy about this," he said to me.

Then he pulled his shirt back on and stepped out of the front door leaving me there naked in my bed, his cum slowly running out of well fucked pussy.

But the last thing I did before drifting off to sleep was to glance at my phone. Tommy had been sending me text messages all night long....

Aubug
Aubug
146 Followers
12