Sub Gone Dominant

Story Info
A story of a master giving his sub the ultimate gift.
1.7k words
3.73
10.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was the moment that I had both been secretly dreading and excited for for the last two days. Usually it was him in control, him who called the shots; but tonight...tonight was my turn. I stand looking at myself in the bathroom mirror, electric blue eyes heavy with smoky eye make-up, and lips a seductive shade of scarlet. My long brown hair flowing downwards just enough to cover my black and red lace covered breasts. I sat on the edge of the bath, fixing my suspenders to my matching red and black lace underwear and slipped on my black five inch heels. I was ready. Tonight, I called the shots. Tonight, he was mine. I owned him.

I made my way into the bedroom where I knew he was eagerly waiting for me. I enter the room to view my new pet.

"Get up." I command, and he immediately jumped to his feet, "Such a good boy tonight, keep this up and I will have to reward such obedient behaviour." Although fully clothed I could make out his dick twitching in anticipation under the soft fabric of his trousers. "Why are you still fully dressed slave? Do you enjoy being told what to do or are you just stupid?" Sensing there was no right answer to give he stared deep into my eyes, dark brown eyes glistening with excitement. I turn and walk seductively over to the chest of drawers, giving him the quick opportunity to glance at my curvy figure and my voluptuous behind. I open the drawer to pull out my favourite toy. A black whip consisting of 5 strands of soft suede. I turn. He sees my toy and takes a sharp intake of breath unable to hold back his excitement. "Strip slave!" He begins to remove his items of clothing one by one until he is standing in just a pair of black boxer shorts. I give him a quick whip across his stomach, "I said get undressed slave! Why do you still have them on?!" He hurriedly removes his underwear to reveal an already throbbing erection dripping with precum. "Is someone excited?" I asked, eyeing his rock hard, impressive length. I whip him again. "Why so quiet slave? Don't you know it's rude not to answer your mistress when she asks you a question?"

"Sorry mistress. Yes mistress, I am very excited mistress."

"Good boy slave. There's no need to be afraid of your mistress." I say, slowly walking over to him, running the tassles of the whip down his torso. I feel him shudder again. I place my hand on the centre of his chest and give him a firm shove and push him backwards onto the bed. I can feel myself getting wetter the longer my power trip lasted. I place my knees either side of his quivering body on the bed straddling him and he looks up at me with his eyes wide. I lean forward, allowing my ample breasts to momentarily brush against his chest and whisper in his ear, "Would you like to touch me slave?"

"Yes please mistress."

"Where would you like to touch me slave?"

"Your ass mistress, and your breasts."

"Very well slave, you may touch them as a reward for your good behaviour so far." I sat back on my heels and felt his dick throbbing against my wet pussy. "He must be able to feel it through the fabric!" I thought to myself. He immediately slips his hands under my bra to cup both my breasts squeezing them gently at first, then harder causing me to let a gasp of pleasure escape from my mouth as I throw my head back. My nipples are hard, "God I'm so turned on" I say to myself. He takes both my nipples between his thumb and forefinger and twists them gently and I start to rock backwards and forwards on top of him, feeling his dick pulsate beneath me against my wet pussy when he reaches behind and takes a cheek in each hand and squeezes hard. Too hard. I reach behind and grab his balls squeezing them, not so much to hurt but to cause at least a small twinge of pain. He needed to learn and remember that I was in control this time. "That was too hard slave. Are we getting carried away? Do I need to punish you?"

"Sorry mistress. I think mistress should punish me yes."

"I agree slave, and you were being such a good boy. Don't move." I command as I back off the bed, detach my suspenders and remove my underwear. I climb back onto the bed, this time straddling his neck. "Lick your mistress slave. Do a good job and I shall decide whether you are forgiven." He instantly grabs my thighs and pulls me down onto his mouth. I feel his tongue tickling my clit and hear him moan with pleasure. I can feel my pussy start to pulse as I get closer and closer to climax as he licks the length of my pussy tickling my clit. "Use your hands slave. Make your mistress cum all over your pathetic face!" Obediently he immediately slips two fingers inside of my pussy brushing my G-spot everytime. My legs start to shake with pleasure when he withdraws them and slips his index finger into my ass. Usually I would object but this time was different. It felt good. He continues to lick my pussy and finger my ass driving me crazy. My breathing gets faster and harder. Oh god it feels so good. Feeling his tongue darting in and out of my pussy and his finger in my ass. I can't hold it in any longer. Shuddering I cum all over his face, squirting harder than I ever have before. It was incredible. I slowly lift myself off his face, his mouth covered in my juices. I lean down and kiss him, tasting myself as I do. "Well done slave. I'm pleased. That definitely deserves a reward."

"Thank you mistress. You taste wonderful mistress."

"Why thank you slave. Now shall we see if you taste as nice?"

"Yes please mistress!" he almost screams.

I work my way down his body, licking, biting and running my nails across every inch, marking him as mine. His cock is already pulsing with anticipation. I run the tassles of the whip over his balls and shaft and his body visibly starts to shake. I run my tongue the length of his shaft lingering a bit on the tip. Then slowly kiss and gently lick his balls teasing them with my tongue. I work my way back up to the tip and encircle the head of his dick with my lips and slowly start to take him into my mouth, up and down, slowly to start with but sucking hard and deep so I could feel him at the back of my throat with every thrust I gave. I take his dick in my hand firmly and also move it up and down his shaft feeling it getting hotter in my mouth and feeling it pulse faster and faster. I continue to use my hands but slowly slip my mouth down to his gooch and lick it with the very tip of my tongue, slipping a finger into his ass as he had done to me. I hear him groan with pleasure and I think he might blow his load then and there! I start to pulse my finger against his G-spot feeling his body stiffen as I do so making a come hither motion, stroking it faster and faster. Just as I feel he's about to blow I stop and withdraw my finger bringing him to the brink but then taking it away. "Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Very much mistress. Thank you mistress."

"You are very welcome slave. Would you like to fuck your mistress now slave?"

"Oh yes mistress!"

"I want you to fuck me fast and hard slave. Do you understand?"

"Yes mistress I understand"

With that I position myself on all fours on the bed displaying my wet pussy and asshole that are aching for his dick. He spreads my legs with his. I feel the tip of his dick just inside my pussy. He's teasing me. I quickly grab my whip and flick it behind me.

"Do not tease your mistress slave! Do as you are told!"

"Sorry mistress!"

He grabs hold of my hips and pulls me back onto his impressive length. He fills me completely. I can feel myself stretching to accommodate his impressive length. He thrusts into me hard and fast as instructed and it feels so good. "Pull my hair" I instruct, he grabs a handful of hair and yanks my head back, pulling me up onto my knees so he can kiss and bite my neck and ear lobes. I feel his hands all over my body. Grabbing at my breasts, tweaking my nipples and reaching down to rub my clit. I feel him sliding in and out of me faster and faster. "Harder!" I shout, and he obliges. Letting go of my hair to grab my shoulders to pull me even deeper onto his dick with slow hard thrusts. I can feel my pussy pulsing faster and faster, feeling it get tighter around his cock. "Would you like to cum now slave?"

"Yes mistress!" He shouts from behind me.

"Cum for me slave, I want to feel you cum inside me! Faster!"

Stepping the pace up for the last few thrusts I fall apart in his grip, I feel my pussy spasm as I orgasm, letting my juices spill all over his dick as I feel his hot cum fill me. He slows his thrusts and gives my ass a final squeeze before withdrawing. I feel some of his cum trickle out of me down my pussy, still warm.

"Did you enjoy that slave?"

"Yes mistress. I did."

"You did very well slave. You have pleased your mistress today." I lean in and give him one final kiss before leaving for the bathroom to clean up and all I can think is I've never felt more alive.