Sub-Miss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

I tried to keep my clothing from wrinkling, since I still had to get home tonight. When I shook my bra free, Carl walked up behind me, reached around and cupped both of my breasts!

“I’ve dreamed of doing this!” He sighed. “Turn around, get on your knees!”

I stared at his bulging trousers, till he tilted my face up to look at him. “Take my dick out and suck it, you stuck up bitch!”

I was a little startled by his tone, but realized he probably had reason to be mad at the number of times I had turned him down, cold. I lowered his zipper and fished out his hard, red dick! I rubbed it around my face and lips before licking and sucking the head.

Carl quickly grabbed my head, forcing his erection into my mouth and down my throat! I moaned, in the hopes of getting him to come quickly and getting out of there. He thrust maybe ten times, then pulled away, his dick throbbed at the edge of ejaculation.

“Not yet, baby!” He giggled. “Bend over the back of the sofa!” He pulled down my pantyhose, stopping just short of my knees, hobbling me! Carl got on his knees and studied my ass and cunt for several minutes. It wasn’t until I saw the flash, that I realized he had his camera! Several close ups of my ass end were taken!

Carl pulled my pantyhose completely off me, and ordered me to stand and turn around. That is when he noticed the crude clipping of my pubic hair!

“Nice touch.” He commented. “I will give you a shave ... later!”

He then led me to his bedroom, ordering me to lay down on my back. Soon, he was hovering over me, directing me to lead his dick into my pussy. I stuffed the head in and moaned in pleasure as he forced his dick deep inside me!

He would fuck for awhile, then stop and suck on my tits. I was rapidly approaching an orgasm, and begged him to fuck me harder. He made a comment about me coming out of my shell, then really started pounding my cunt!

We actually came at the same time! I clutched Carl tightly to me as his sperm pulsed into my contracting pussy! I thanked him for the great screw and tried to go collect my clothing. He stopped me and informed me that I had said “Anything and everything”. He now wanted to shave my rough looking mound.

Carl even insisted on tying my hands to the head board, so I wouldn’t leave until he was finished. This day seemed like it was never going to end!

He lathered my crotch, then used a disposable razor to clear my furry patch away. I must admit, I got more than a little turned on by him kneading and scraping my pubic area! When he finished, he got a hot, wet towel to clean away the shaving cream and hair. I couldn’t help letting out a little moan of excitement from the great feeling that gave me!

Carl left me tied as he cleaned up. He then took some more pictures of my now smooth pussy mound! He even released one of my hands, so I could hold my pussy lips open for one picture.

While one hand is still tied he positions me on my hands and knees, and enters my cunt again! His constant rubbing of my tits and newly shaved crotch, soon has me on the verge of another orgasm. I was disappointed, when he pulled his dick out.

And, even sadder, when he placed it against my anus! I begged him not to fuck my ass, to no avail. He had only a minimum of trouble spearing my rectum! Soon, he was sunk to full depth, then started fucking! Either his dick was sizeably bigger, or my ass was still sore and swollen from earlier, since it felt like he was ripping my ass apart! I was crying as he continued photographing and abusing my ass.

When he shot his load and removed his dick, I sighed relief that the abuse was over. He used the towel to wipe his dick off, then ordered me to suck him to another erection! When he was hard he positioned himself so he was comfortable seated, then preceded to work my head up and down on his dick! With my hand still attached to the headboard, I had little control of how he used my mouth.

He started to rant and rave about how stuck up I was and how now he would show me who’s the boss. I was more than a little bit worried as he thrust deep into my mouth, threatening to drive it out the back of my head!

He used about every nasty word he could to describe the slut that I was. He finally arced his back as he shot off deep in my throat. As I removed my mouth from his dick, I kissed it in the hope it might calm him down.

He reached for my neck and pulled me to him. “I didn’t mean all those things I said, if you ever want to do this again, just say so.” I assured him I would, to myself I decided to stay away from Carl.

After an hour of hugging and cuddling, Carl screwed me again quickly then allowed me to leave. As I was standing in the door, I told him that we must not allow anybody from work to find out about us.

He agreed, saying that at least now he knew what it was like to have sex with me. I was sure he would continue to pester me at work, but that was our normal relationship at work! I drove straight home, to find a cryptic message on my machine.

“Cindy, call me at home, as soon as you get in, this is Paul, it is urgent!” I found his home phone number and called quickly, wondering what could be so critical. When he answered, he seemed pleased to hear my voice and was concerned that I had left work without seeing him.

I apologized for not stopping in to see him before I left, but told him I was in a hurry. He said it was no problem, just that his wife was out of town and he wanted to invite me to join him for dinner. I was stunned by this statement, since he had never invited me anywhere, without including Richard.

Then he asked the ill-fated question. “Well, my wife is still going to be gone tomorrow.” He said as if leading me along. “What time is it, Cindy?” He asked, changing the subject. I glanced at the mantle clock, 8:15pm! The sale was still on!

Paul waited until that thought seeped through, then he continued. “I suppose it’s too late now, for dinner, how about a rain check?” I was about to refuse, until he said. “What will it cost me for a rain check for dinner, dancing, ... and a night of sex at my place?” “Fifty dollars seem about right?” I choked as he quoted the lines, word for word! “Of course that will include anything and everything, right?”

I croaked out a simple. “Uh... Of course... tomorrow.”

“Great, see you at work tomorrow, don’t forget your toothbrush!” Was all he said before hanging up. I stood there still holding the phone to my face as I absorbed what I had just heard! Paul, my boss was involved in Lonny’s plot to punish me!

I had always admired Paul, though not so much as a sexual partner. Then I had a chilling thought! What if Paul knew about the details of my visit to the car repair shop this morning!

I was very surprised that nobody stopped over or called for more sex that night. I did make sure to call Lonny and tell him Richard was gone for the night. He just told me to rest up for tomorrow. That had an ominous sound to it, but I wasn’t in any position to refuse whatever happened to come up. I slept slightly better than the night before, since I thought my punishment was about over.

Carl and Paul were both all smiles as I walked in the office. I went directly to my desk and tried to concentrate on my work. My phone rang frequently, Carl called asking today’s rate for sex, to which I told him the market was closed.

And Paul called to confirm our dinner arraignment for that night, he wanted me to meet him at his house. Richard called, setting a lunch appointment with me for tomorrow, since his flight would be in early. The rest were normal business calls, until Lonny called!

“Hello, whore!” He snapped. “I hear you’re fucking the hired help too!” Obviously referring to Carl. “Uh... he seemed to know what to ask, I couldn’t take any chances.” I told him quietly. “That’s O.K., that is just that much more punishment for you.” He said with a chuckle.

“By the way, when you get done honoring your rain check, I have a little job for you.” I could feel chills run up my spine as he said that!

“I have a date with a girl tonight, but she has to work.” He explained. “So if you could fill in for her tonight it would be great.”

“You will do this for me won’t you?” I answered yes without thinking about it, since Lonny still possessed the nude photos of me. Although, with as many people who have seen me naked lately, only Richard and my mother would be shocked.

I wasn’t the least bit startled when he told me I was going to be dancing at a topless bar later. I had been expecting to be working at a whore house, actually!

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12