Sub-Miss Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers

Immediately, I was the center of attention, since there were only five people in there, all men! I walked to the heterosexual section, where all the men were congregated, and started to browse. The men worked their way closer, as I tried to make my selections quickly.

I had been warned, I would be punished if I selected some bad videos, so I was also checking out the covers for any clues to the content. I think all of the men hit on me, some even offered to demonstrate some of the videos, on me! I grabbed three that seemed to fit the requests, and left.

I showed what I had selected to the boys. Warren claimed to have already seen the one, so I was sent back to get a different one. I was again swarmed by the men, since they thought I had returned to be with them. Finally, the selections were approved and we moved to the check out.

I was further embarrassed as the young clerk read the titles loud enough for half the store to hear. Then I panicked, I didn’t have any money or I.D.! I was wondering what to do, when Gary stepped close and told me my wallet was in my inner pocket of my coat. I carefully snaked my hand inside to my pocket to retrieve my wallet, as everyone watched my maneuver as if I was stripping for them. When I extracted my hand, I was sure that everyone there figured I was naked under my coat!

I paid and put my wallet in an outer pocket as I scurried out the door. I was almost to the car when I heard Warren call to me. I turned to see them standing at the corner of the building, motioning me towards them.

Slowly, I walked back to them, as Warren held out his hand. I knew he wanted the coat from me, I shrugged it off and handed it to him. Gary took his time unwinding the leash from my waist, as I trembled, afraid someone might walk around the corner of the building!

Finally, I was led back to the car and allowed to slouch down in the front seat again. Driving slowly, I headed to the safety of home.

I was concerned, when Warren directed me to turn away from my neighborhood, and safety. Soon, we were traveling down some strange street in a typical middle class subdivision. I was glad that it was starting to get dark, making my outfit less noticeable, hopefully.

Warren pointed to a house that looked like any other on the street, and I pulled in, stopping halfway up the driveway.

“Honk the horn, if they don’t come out you will have to go to the front door.” Said Warren.

“W ... Who?” I asked, almost afraid of the answer, as I tooted the horn lightly.

“Friends of ours, we got to see their sister naked, so ... we thought we would let them play with our dog.” I knew it, I didn’t like the answer!

At this point, two young boys shot out of the house and approached my car. They skidded to a halt, when Warren opened his door, causing the courtesy lights to illuminate my attire!

They commented their approval, with various words of rave. “Cool.” “Nice.” And “Hot!” being my favorites. They rearranged the seating, with Warren and Ben sitting up front, Ben in the middle. Gary stayed in back with his friend Jerry sitting right behind me. This must have been selected to allow the new masters a chance to ‘pet’ the dog!

Both boys had at least one hand on me before we left the driveway, and all the way home! They took great pains to pet the pussy too. I was glad to finally make it home safely, and close the garage door.

The boys got me inside and sprawled on the floor, as they ran their hands over all the major spots of interest for teenaged boys!

I started to get aroused with the multitude of young hands rubbing my body. When Warren opened his fly, I quickly gobbled his dick into my mouth.

This caused a mad scramble, as the other boys lowered their pants to release their stiff dicks! I had a buffet of tender young white meat before me, and I wasted no time tasting all of them!

Ben, I think, got behind me first, as I stood doggy style, and pressed his dick to my pussy. I aligned his dick and he slid inside me with very little resistance.

From his comments, I assumed he was a virgin, but he quickly started the hard pounding rhythm all men seem to acquire when they get their dick into a pussy!

I had an orgasm, as I felt him shoot his load sooner than he hoped to, and Jerry was ravaging my mouth. Gary took a turn in my mouth, as Jerry scrambled to make use of my vacant pussy.

The rest of the activities were a blur of young bodies, as they drove themselves into either my mouth or pussy. I only came twice, before I was sent to the showers to clean up and put on some make-up and cologne.

I guessed my ‘dog days’ were behind me, and now they wanted a real girl. When I walked, still naked, back into the living room, the boys were watching the movie about anal sex ... uh oh!

I was quickly directed to bend over the coffee table, and await their pleasure. I had little else to do, so I watched the movie with them. It had no plot, boring actors, and almost impossible to understand sound.

Just the basic ‘hey Jill, want me to fuck your ass?’. To which Jill answers ‘sounds great.’, she strips woodenly then gets on the bed doggy style. Then John or Bob crawls up behind her and plants his dick in her ass, she goes ‘oh uh ... yes, do me ... do my ass ... oh yes’. And, the strange part, he pulls his dick out of her ass to spew his come all over her butt ... why?

I’m about to complain about that, when I notice four pairs of eyes looking at me with desire and lust! Again, they scramble out of the few clothes they had put back on.

Gary gets to me first and greases my ass with some cream. He wastes little time working his dick up my ass. His boy sized dick feels great in my experienced anus and I moan my approval. The boys start teasing me about being an anal bitch, but I don’t care, I want them all!

I didn’t need to worry, all of them shot their loads deep in my ass, and Gary and Jerry came back for seconds! I was a little sore when they allowed me to shower again, so I took my time. When I came out, they were waiting, they were hungry now.

They decided to order pizza delivery, and I had to pay. When the delivery boy arrived, I was sent to the door, naked! The poor kid almost dropped our pizza, as I held out the money and reached for the boxes. I thanked him and told him to keep the change, then closed the door on him. I looked out later, just to see if he was still frozen to his spot on the front porch.

Sleeping arrangements that night, were strange to say the least. I was allowed to stay in my bed, but was visited by each boy in turn. First was Warren, then Gary, then Ben, then Jerry.

Warren was gentle, but still managed to use all three holes for his pleasure. Gary fucked me then had me suck him for the rest of the hour, even though his dick never even got hard again! Ben and Jerry were similar in their desires, I was examined in intimate detail under bright lights!

Jerry got so excited he came on my leg when he tried to quickly stick his dick in my pussy! I felt so sorry for him and sucked him to a more controllable erection, which he used in my pussy, then my ass.

When Warren came back in, I thought it was going to start all over again! It was three in the morning, I had been their private sex toy for four hours! He told me that they had decided to play scavenger hunt!

Warren handed me a note and told me I had only until daylight to complete my hunt. I walked to the kitchen to read the note by the light from the street lamp shining through the window.

It was hand written by Warren, it directed me to go out into the neighborhood and find a note in a milk bottle on a neighbor’s porch. I was then to follow those instructions, and so on.

I didn’t like the sounds of this, but I had done several things lately that I didn’t like. Oh, one other thing, no clothes allowed!

I ran from bush to bush, tree to tree, in a frustrating dash to the proper house. The first note mentioned naked pictures waiting at the end of the trail, I knew who was in the photos! I was walking between a garage and a house, when the porch light came on!

I dove for the protection of some bushes, some very prickly bushes! I heard a dog barking inside, and someone yelling at the dog from another part of the house.

I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing that it was an automatic light that I had tripped. I was waiting for the dog to quiet down, then planned on slipping away, when the door suddenly burst open!

“Damn you Max!” Said a vaguely familiar voice. “You can stay out there until morning!” Max came bounding out, as the door slammed shut. He circled the open yard once, then zeroed in on me and my hiding place!

Max was a black and tan colored short haired dog, about the size of a German Shepard. I could even see the shadow of his dick as he ran around the yard.

Max was unsure of my intentions and growled at me as he slowly approached. I started to talk real friendly and softly to him, he wagged his tail and crawled in to me. He took advantage of my nudity, and licked my right breast with his large tongue.

I backed out from under the bush while I coaxed Max to follow. I hoped there wasn’t another, even friendlier dog behind me as my bent over ass came into view!

Max and I made it to the second note, in a mail box directly under a street lamp! That note sent me to another house, and then another. The sun was just a blush in the sky as I found the last note. It directed me to my own front porch!

There, I found a Polaroid picture of me from my first night with Lonny and the boys. It was torn in half, with just the lower half of my naked and come caked body showing. I wonder where the other half is, showing my face and tits!

I didn’t find another note, so I stumble to the back door, only to find it locked! I knock lightly, trying to wake up one of the boys without alerting the whole neighborhood. I finally hide myself as best I can in the bushes, as the sun comes up! As I settle down to wait, Max wanders away, probably to awaken his masters also.

I must have fallen asleep, since I jerk when I hear Warren yelling for Lassie! I shoot out from under the bush, making a bee line for the door. Warren stops me and demands the picture. I hand it to him and try to get to the door. He laughs, and lets me get inside the garage, where I almost run over Lonny!

“Slow down, you dirty mongrel!” He laughs, as I try to get as far inside the garage as possible and still not appear to be shy. I finally look down to see dirt caking my body, especially in my sticky crotch area, from the boy’s come leaking out of me.

I’m more embarrassed of my filthiness than my nakedness. I apologize to Lonny, for getting so dirty and ask permission to clean myself for him.

He chuckles, then tells me to shower quickly and tend to the boys, he will return later to pick them up. I guess the boys get another round of screwing Lassie after all. I scurry upstairs to clean up, and return to find the boys in the living room, watching the X-rated videos again!

Since I’m already naked, I’m quickly bent over the coffee table and receive Warren’s dick in my pussy. When he comes, he gets in front of me to get his dick licked clean. I don’t know what order the rest take, since I get screwed three more times while sucking Warren’s dick. One of the others must have gotten tired waiting for my mouth, and drives his dick up my ass. Warren finally comes as the second boy is thrusting in my bowels, and Ben quickly steps to my face. I’m once again sucking pussy flavored boy meat, to my immense pleasure!

When they have all been satisfied, I’m taken back to the shower. Each boy takes a turn showering with me, soaping my tits and crotch repeatedly! I’m a little wrinkled, and very clean after that shower!

Surprisingly, they have selected clothing for me to wear. A lightweight dress, and simple black pumps, no undergarments. I dress and fix my hair, before joining them downstairs. Each boy gives me a hug and a kiss, while thanking me for watching them.

Ben asks if I might invite them back again. I’m unsure of what to say, and just tell them maybe. We all go to the livingroom to watch some more videos, thankfully it was just R-rated!

A short time later, Lonny stops by to pick up the boys. He orders me to go for a jog in the park, where he will meet me. I get to the park, and have almost two miles in, when Lonny and another man stop me on the path.

This man says nothing, and Lonny makes no effort to introduce us. He just follows us into our quiet little clearing. Lonny orders me to strip, which I do without any hesitation or embarrassment. I’m bent forward and ordered to pull my ass cheeks apart, which of course I do.

The strange man squats down behind me and touches me, pulling and prodding, first my pussy, then my anus. I endure his examination without complaint, as Lonny softly strokes my hair.

I think how funny this looks, Lonny stroking his prize pony, as the Vet (Gynecologist) checks her out! He even gives me a playful swat to my ass, as he tells Lonny everything looks good! I’m turned around and this man looks in my mouth and down my throat. I hope I still don’t have sperm breath!

Lonny pulls me to the edge of the clearing, and kisses me on the forehead. “He has a few more things to check out, then you can go home and get ready for Richard.” He tells me, before turning and walking out towards the path. When I turn back around, I’m not surprised to see this man opening his fly and pulling his erection into view!

With a minimum of talking, I’m directed to suck, stand, bend, suck, e.t.c.. He runs me through my paces, even pulling out a rubber and screwing my ass! He never says anything extra, no thank you, or by your leave, nothing. Pulling the dirty rubber off and dropping it to the ground, I’m once again sucking his dick. When he is satisfied that his sperm has been licked from his dick, he calmly slips his limp pecker back into his pants and leaves!

As I’m dressing, I realize that this man showed no emotion at all during his use of my body. Hell, he never even lowered his pants!

I half expected Lonny to be waiting at the house when I returned, but he wasn’t. I showered for the umpteenth time that day, then put in a load of towels. Richard got home about Ten O’clock that night, to find me sleeping on the couch. Not surprisingly, he was horny as hell, and fucked my pussy and mouth. I felt a proper slut that night, as I drifted off to sleep.

Fishnet
Fishnet
33 Followers
12