All Comments on 'Subject to Her Whims'

by Topler

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneover 10 years ago
@WAR GIRL 2013

Are you even reading the same story as everyone else - or are you nuts? This was loving, consensual FemDom - and pretty good too.

You should take your political rantings elsewhere and chill out a bit.

redyellowgoredyellowgoover 10 years ago
wonderful

welcome to lit! Well done. Nice first submission. He as no clue...

Looking forward to future writings.

o1dirtydogo1dirtydogover 10 years ago
He went with that quickly

It will be 1-2 days that he sees he should have said no. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Great story - keep writing. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great start!

I really enjoyed that. I hope you write more. Looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
thank you

That was a very hot read =D keep going

RegretsRegretsover 3 years ago
So pleased to have found this gem

I wish that when she had clicked the lock she had said something to the effect of: I’ll just be a minute, I must do something. While she is gone he looks down bemused and a little alarmed. When she returns he ask what she had to do. “Why, hide the keys of course-I don’t want them used without my permission.” The story was excellent and very well rolled out but I would have liked more dialogue. When he has has gone down to please her and finds that he is becoming very uncomfortable in his new home he might say how tight it is. So, she seems alarmed to hear this and says that she will be back in a jiffy. He is in great discomfort but is happy that the keys will soon set him free from this dreaded cage, and he has decided that he will not wear it again after that. But she returns with a big smile, and a bag of frozen peas. When he grows belligerent she tells him that he must stop or she will have to use the expensive punishment cane, which she now explains that she has bought because she had foreseen this possible outburst. With the bag of peas applied and the tightness easing, she tells him that as well as the cane she has bought handcuffs so that he can be free of the cage when he shows improvement, but handcuffed of course while she shows her appreciation of his growing obedience. But now she wants to use her cane so that they both know what any loss of temper will feel like, each of them having a different experience of how it will feel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous