Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bent to show me the salve she had been warming in her hands, explaining that it would protect and promote healing; I knew that she had been given this by my Master before he knew me. She then straddled my torso; I could feel the wetness of her mound touching my back as she began to massage the salve into my buttocks in long, languid circles. At the same time I knew that she was rubbing her erect clit on me, I hoped that she got off while doing it.

Her gentle hands felt so good, as she drew back each time the movement would spread my cheeks wide, opening me completely for display and the rubbing of her finger on my back door was incredible. I was so turned on

I heard some giggling, and then fingers touching, probing and caressing around my pussy. Then a lovely warm wetness as someone's tongue licked deliciously around the opening, and a stiff finger being inserted inside and then another, drawing them apart, spreading me open. Someone was fisting me, very slowly and deliberately pushing against opposite sides. I began to squirm at the discomfort.

Master immediately stroked my hair, calming me tenderly, as he did this I felt rosa's thighs tighten against my sides and knew that my wish had been granted, rosa had ridden my back to an orgasm. I felt really happy that rosa had been able to do this.

David approached my Master, and squatting talked quietly with him, I could hear them very clearly. "My jasmine has her opened up nicely Richard, I am sure that my cock will fit into her and I would love to fill that juicy cunt." My eyes widened; it is now that I will know what it means to be taken by a stranger, against my will. "Yes of course," Master said, "let's see just how much she can take, and what she will give in return David."

A smile played across David's face. He rose, removing his slacks, his huge cock standing at attention. I felt immediate panic, his cock was enormous, not in length, but in girth, it is as big around as my fist. I opened my mouth to protest, but one glance at my Master's face was enough to keep me silent. David laughed and walked behind me. His jasmine was fairly purring at the sight of this wide and so thick cock; I could feel the head of his thickness probing my entrance. He slipped slowly into me and jasmine removed her fingers while her Master began the slow drive into my tight pussy. Richard stands, and I jerked involuntarily, thinking he might be leaving me, but he is merely watching me being filled by David's massive cock. It felt as if my insides were being torn, that I was being split open by this huge and intrusive piece of throbbing cock meat, as he slowly pushed more deeply into me.

I screamed out for my Richard "Master please." Now David was fully embedded in my pussy and starting to find his rhythm, the pace increasing, his strokes deeper, and again I cried out, "Oh Master help me!" I felt Richard take me by the hair and yank my head back from the table, slapping a ball gag into my mouth and fastening it behind my head in a practised movement. Now I am only able to blubber around the gag filling my mouth. Only now do I recall His caution about speaking, and fear that I may be due another punishment for behaving like this in front of his friends.

David is savage with me, using and abusing me, and from the corner of my eye, I can see anna lying on the floor, her eyes glued to David's cock as it plunges in and out of my poor beleaguered pussy. Lily is between her thighs eating her sweet little pussy. I stared at my Master now, my eyes bulging, my voice muted, I am still trying to speak, surely he must realise the pain that I am experiencing.

I noticed that jasmine is stroking her pussy as she watches her David's massive prick fucking me. Meanwhile rosa was biting her lip, and I knew that she felt my stress with me, I wondered briefly if she had also suffered David's enormous cock.

The invasion of my pussy continued unabated; in pain, I lifted my head, screaming and cursing against the ball in my mouth! I even arched my back trying anything to move away from this violent and angry pounding. Again, I felt Richard's hands in my hair, and turning I stared at Him with imploring eyes. In my Master's eyes, I see only a combination of lust and anger.

I can't stand that look. Oh but I must endure this for Him, it means so much to both of us. I dropped my head back onto the table; my eyes never leaving his, my body became limp, rapidly rocking with the slap of David's balls and his severe thrusts into my torn and very sore pussy. I felt all resistance leaving me, my Master's gaze intent upon me; I drew power and strength from him, allowing his authority to wash over me; his will supreme, and my submission now total.

"Now you fucking bitch, you common slut you are mine, your cunt will never feel satisfaction from any other prick but mine," he gasped out at me. With a primitive grunt, I felt his cock grow even bigger inside me and with one last driving push, David's cock gushed hot cumm deeply into my womb. I felt his throbbing, the pulse of his orgasm as he spasmed, filling my cunt with his cream. As he withdrew, I managed at last, to catch my breath; my poor pussy being tender and bruised. With eyes closed, and tears of relief spilling down my cheeks I began to relax a little but I couldn't help wondering what else might be in store for me this night.

'Now that wasn't so bad,' I thought to myself, 'I will be good as new in a day or two, and I will be able to take a nice hot soak when Master releases me.'

Just as my thoughts drift off to the tub, I heard Albert speaking. "What do you think Richard? Has she had enough? She certainly didn't have an orgasm, perhaps you will let me try, after all, I am much gentler than David?"

My Master's voice responded, "Yes Albert, but do go easy with her, my poor darling has really suffered to make me smile to tonight." My eyes fluttered open to find him gazing at me in undisguised adoration. Oh, now that is a look I do love to see. My spirits soared, and the pain lessened, in response to his admiration, I tried to smile around the gag while certain that he could see my love for him in my eyes.

He put his hand in my hair twisting it around His fingers and tugging gently, and whispered, "Now you know my erotic One, what it means to be mine. You are my good girl, my One, I own you heart, mind, body and soul, and I love every damn thing about you.

"Albert wants to see you cumm, as I have told everyone about your magic pussy. Now concentrate on me and my words, allow your body to respond to me, to my voice darling, seeing your gorgeous orgasm will give me such pride tonight." I nodded, and begin to clear my thoughts, to regain my focus, my purpose to my Master.

I felt Albert's hand cupping my mound, squeezing the swollen pussy meat tightly, then releasing several times. Master said quietly that I should try to relax, allow my body to respond and feel the excitement growing. Oh but it was, my pussy had a mind of its own, and Albert was so much more gentle with me than David had been. I pushed my ass into the air allowing him much easier access.

I felt so vulnerable, so exposed, but suddenly realised that I felt no shame, that I was enjoying his attention and that a wonderful sense of accomplishment was rushing headlong through me, knowing that I was pleasing my One, or was it that he was turning me on?

"My good girl, my erotic baby, yes, that's right, push yourself against Albert, soak his hand with your juicy cunt," he said softly, his words dripping onto my ears like liquid honey. I began to rock my hips bearing down on Albert's hand, feeling my clit begin to rise from her hiding place in my folds. In a reflex action, I started to flex my pussy muscles, first pushing down, feeling my labia begin to swell, then drawing inward, my cunt appearing to suck of its own accord.

I heard him gasp and utter, "that is incredible, what a sight to behold! Richard this girl is absolutely amazing. I'll bet she can milk a man dry with that musculature!" Richard nodded, chuckling and replying. "Oh yes she certainly can, but her ass is as tight as a virgins pussy and she cumms with an intensity the like of which you could never imagine, not even in your wildest dreams Albert."

Turning to anna, Albert told her to prepare my tight hole, and I soon felt the cold comfort of the lubricant dropping onto me.

Gently she spread it around my anus, pushing the lube toward the centre and then into the opening, her finger taking it in, deeply coating the sides of my rectum. The feel of her finger probing me and then sliding in and out felt really wonderful, my sphincter muscle completely relaxed, my ass welcomed the feeling, and I love being taken anally.

A vague thought crossed my mind, hoping that Albert would be smaller than David, but for whatever reason I didn't feel overly concerned, being only aware of the slow steady build of my lust, a need to be used.

I could feel the head of Albert's cock, gently pushing insistently against my backdoor. My master tugged at my hair once more, he was aware that I loved having my hair pulled during sex, especially when experiencing it anally. Drawing my eyes to his, I felt Albert begin to slide into the dark tunnel that always brought me so much pleasure.

Very slowly he eased into me an inch, then two, Oh yes, mmmmm, give it to me Albert, more and then more, filling me, deliciously sliding against that secret pleasure spot within, the spot that when agitated properly brought me to such an exquisite orgasm. I groaned, saliva sliding down my chin, my eyes losing focus as they glazed over.

I felt myself respond so easily to this most submissive posture. Oh yes, it feels so glorious, I felt his hard masculinity deep in my bowels, his cock , pressing against that so special spot with each pass.

Albert moaned his deep pleasure "Fuck me with your ass little one, fuck me good and hard, you just love it don't you, you love the feel of my hard cock thrusting deeply into your nasty little ass hole, ungggg," his words were cut short when my anal walls began to contract and squeeze his hardness.

I have no control at all over this response, I see only my Master watching me, encouraging me with his hands, stroking me, caressing the sides of my breasts and murmuring "my good girl" over and over again. I stole a quick look at his crutch and noticed how hard he had become; he was really turned on watching my ass being fucked by another.

My moan began low in the pit of my stomach, as I pushed back hard against Albert's thrusting, wanting his cock to hurt me, to fill me completely, I wanted him to stretch and tear my ass, to force a most brutal orgasm from me. With each thrust, I felt his balls slapping against my poor bruised pussy, the pain mixing inextricably with the intense pleasure, pushing me, taking me right to the edge.

Albert shouted, grabbing my hips and pulling back hard he buried the full length of his pulsing cock deep inside me. I could feel his release beginning, and oblivious to the world and everything around me, my own climax exploded, causing me to grasp and squeeze his cock from within, as wave after wave spiralled through me to him. Master Richard was pulling my hair with both hands now, his presence beside me all that I needed, as my climax started overtaking me completely.

Albert released my hips, and they sunk slowly to the table, Master relaxed His grip on my hair and began stroking it now, touching my lips. He unsnapped the gag, removing it. I looked at him through a haze; "Master I love you." was all that I could manage to say. I was exhausted.

My Master untied me and with the help of James, helped me up, having been in the same position for so long I was a bit unsteady on my feet, but they had a good hold on me. Vaguely I heard someone calling to jasmine and rosa who came over, took me from the two men and carried me through to the spare bedroom where they cleared the coats and laid me on the bed.

I wanted to sleep, not only was I exhausted, but the thought went through my head that I was completely shagged. I must have said it aloud because the girls started giggling, just before I passed out, I remember thinking that the cumm was oozing out of me and running down my legs.

Some time later, I awakened to find rosa washing me and applying salve to my butt, my wrists and my ankles. "Hi rosa, what are you doing here?" I asked. She said that she had volunteered to clean me up and stay with me until I came to, that she was there to keep an eye on me and look after me. She spread my legs wide drying me off with a soft towel, I liked the way she touched me and warmed to her once more.

At that point I had completely forgotten that she and I had been touching each other very intimately when dancing. Finished with the drying she took me into her arms cuddling me, kissing my hair, and my eyes, saying, "You are such a beautiful and sensual girl and I would love to meet you on a one to one, would you be happy to be alone with me?" I told her yes, that I would love to, that my Master didn't mind me being with other girls, but that, as they say, is another story.

12