Ted's Encounter Ch. 01

Story Info
Ted tells me about meeting Ray and his young wife.
9.5k words
4.45
38.2k
49

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers

Ted's encounter Chap 1

Leave it to Ted to get into something like this. The following is what Ted told me happened two days back. The following are his words. He is a stickler for details, and he provides plenty.

I was at McDonalds waiting in line to make an order. This guy, who later told me his name was Ray, stood behind me in the line.

He was one of those friendly talkers, you know the kind. He talked about everything as we moved slowly forward to place our orders.

"My wife loves them egg McMuffin's," he laughed. "Ain't nearly enough chow for me though," he rambled.

"Hot enough for ya? My wife and I like this city. Boy this place is busy, huh," on and on he rambled.

I was tuned into about half of what he was saying and nodded and laughed from time to time, just to be courteous.

I finally placed my order and moved to a seat while I waited for my number to be called. For some reason it was extra busy on this day.

The next thing I know, good old Ray sits down across from me.

"You from around here?" he asked.

I nodded.

"My little wife and I are from out of town. We like to visit the bigger cities from time to time, Just to have a little fun, ya know what I mean?" he chuckled.

"Oh sure," I smiled. "It's nice to get away now and then," I responded politely.

"Yeah, my little wife likes to let her hair down, if ya know what I mean," he laughed.

"Well you gotta keep the wife happy," I chuckled, glancing toward the counter, wondering what was taking so long.

"My wife likes to really let her hair down," he chuckled.

I smiled, "Sounds like you've got yourself a handful," I laughed, wondering where this conversation was going.

"You can say that again," he laughed. "Course she's a lot younger than me," he added.

"Here," he said, "Here's a picture of her," he added as he held his cell phone up to me.

Ray suddenly had my full attention. The picture of his wife, if she really was his wife, about knocked me out of my seat. She was clearly and obviously younger than Ray. That was easy to see immediately. I found myself wondering if the picture I was looking at was really his wife, or if he was bullshitting me.

"THAT'S your wife?" I blurted in disbelief.

He smiled broadly. "Yep, that's my babe," he chuckled.

The picture was of a cute demure little blond girl who appeared to be maybe in her early twenties, more likely in her late teens. Ray, on the other hand, was easily in his mid to late thirties, with yellowed teeth, a beer gut and about two days growth of a beard, and a raspy smokers voice. This obviously made his story all that much harder to believe.

In the picture the girl had a very hot looking body. She was wearing tight white shorts and had a tank top on that showed what appeared to be nice sized tits. Her body was toned and she didn't appear to have an ounce of unwanted fat. I found myself wondering how old the picture was and asked Ray when it was taken.

"I snapped it just as I was leaving to come here," he said. "We're just up the road at the Econo-Lodge," he added.

As I stared at the picture on his cell phone, I found myself envious of good old Ray, if what he was telling me was true. "I can certainly see how you would want to keep her happy," I laughed.

He laughed, "Oh she can be a handful, that's for sure. I mean I don't think I am all that old ya know, but at her age, she is one horny girl if ya know what I mean," he laughed. "Well she can wear my ragged old ass out," he chuckled.

I laughed. "I don't doubt that," I said, wondering again where this was going.

"I've managed to teach her a few things though," he laughed. "I am older and way way more experienced than her ya know," he smiled.

"Well there is something to say for the experience part," I chuckled.

"Yeah, she is a quick learner too," he smiled. "And she wants to learn more all the time. She keeps me hopping," he chuckled.

"Well," I smiled. "You're a lucky guy," I chuckled.

He laughed, "Yeah, if she don't wear me out first," he said.

"Tell me," he leaned toward me slightly, "She ain't never been with an African American guy," he glanced to make certain no one was close enough to hear what he was saying.

"I's just kinda wondering if maybe you might like to ah, well ah, maybe give me a bit of a break in the ah, sex department and ah, give her a try," he said quietly looking from side to side.

My jaw dropped and I sat there with my mouth open, as I stared at him.

"Are you serious?" I finally managed to stammer.

He stared at me and nodded his head eagerly. "Ah yeah, I'm serious," he smiled as he continued to look from side to side.

My mind raced as I tried to comprehend this situation. I kept thinking about the hot looking girl's picture with her long firm legs and nice sized tits. She was a cute thing for sure.

"You want me to..." I paused.

"She ain't never been with a black guy and I just think, well she is always horny and I know she'd get off on it and well, you being an African American and all..." he stammered. "that would be something different for her," he added.

"What makes you think she would go along with this?" I asked.

"Oh she pretty much does like I tell her," he laughed. "Like I said, she is eager to learn," he winked at me and chuckled.

I stared at him speechless. My mind was going a million miles an hour. Finally I managed to say, "When?"

"Oh now. Well maybe thirty minutes or so from now. Give her a chance to eat first ya know," he laughed.

"Damn," I laughed. "You're serious," I said staring at him, and not believing what I was hearing.

He was nodding his head, "Yeah and well you'd give me a break too ya know," he grinned.

I was way bigger than Ray so unless he had something else up his sleeve, I wasn't worried about him. But I couldn't believe he was offering me his wife.

"What room are you guys in at the Econo-Lodge?"

Just then they called my number and I went to get my order. Ray's was called just after mine. He gave me their room number and told me to give them a little time to eat and then come to the room.

I watched him drive off as I was pulling my burger out of the sack. I wondered if this was for real. Some hot chicks husband asking me to stop by their motel room and fuck his wife for him, just to give him a break. I mean this is the kind of stuff you read about, but always doubt it could be real.

I kept seeing the picture of his wife in my mind, if in fact she really was his wife. Damn, she looked good. I finished my burger and fries, and drained my soda. I tossed the wrappers and bag into the trash and headed for the Econo-Lodge. I had to see if this could possibly be for real.

There was an empty space close their room and I pulled into it and stared at the curtains in their window. When enough time had passed, I figured, fuck it, I am going to take this one step further just to see what happens.

I got out of my car and walked up to the door. I listened for a moment to see if I could hear anything. Hearing nothing, I took a deep breath and knocked.

The door was pulled open a little at first, Ray peeked out, and then pulled it open wide.

"Ted," Ray blurted. "Hey, I'm glad you could make it," he said, flashing his yellow teeth at me with a big smile.

I looked past Ray and sitting on the bed was indeed the girl in the picture he said was his wife. She was wearing the clothes she had on in the picture he had shown me. I literally couldn't believe it. Ray had not been bullshitting me.

"Come in, come in," he repeated as he stepped aside and I entered their room. Suitcases were by the night stands and sitting open with clothing strewn near them. His wife stared wide eyed at me but did not say a word. She fidgeted and I was pretty sure she was nervous. Her wide eyes and awkward movements made that obvious.

"Babe, this is Ted, the one I was telling you about. Ted, this is my baby," he smiled as he gestured toward his wife squirming on the bed.

I smiled and nodded to her. Her mouth was hanging open and her eyes opened wider as if she could not believe this was happening either. I noticed her eyes drop to my crotch area, and then back to my face.

"I told ya didn't I babe?" Ted said with a chuckle. "Didn't I tell ya?" he laughed. "I told ya didn't I?"

His wife said nothing as she looked at her husband, and then back at me. She seemed to blush as her eyes darted between Ray and me.

"You better get out of them clothes babe," Ray chuckled.

She didn't move, but sat motionless on the bed. Her breasts were heaving as her breathing quickened. She was clearly nervous.

"Come on babe, you need to take your clothes off," he repeated.

"BABE!" he said loudly.

This seemed to get her attention and she jumped up from the bed and darted into the bathroom. Her ass looked incredible as she bounded around the bed.

I wondered if she would come back out while I was there.

"I'm gonna video this Ted," Ray said excitedly. "No one but us will see it," he added as he grabbed a small video camera from the nightstand.

"You better take your pants off too, she'll be out in a second," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. "She didn't seem too enthused about this deal," I added with a chuckle.

"Oh I have talked with her about doing this one day, you know, getting her a black guy, so she knows I'm serious," he reassured me, as he fiddled with his camera.

Shrugging, I stood up and slipped out of my pants. I don't wear shorts so my dick flopped out immediately and Ray actually gasped when he saw it.

"Oh shit man, that's the biggest one she has had yet," he commented as he turned his camera toward my semi hard cock.

"So you've done this before," I said.

"Yeah, a few times, but only with guys I can trust," he said. "But never with a black guy," he added. "We have to be careful where we live, cause we don't want the neighbors getting the wrong idea and blabbing shit all over town. They already talk enough about our age difference. Most of em think she must be my daughter," he laughed.

About this time, the bathroom door opened and his wife slowly emerged. She had a towel wrapped around her.

Ray laughed as he stepped over to her and pulled the towel down and off.

"Nice titties," he blurted. "Niiice titties," he repeated.

She actually smiled as she blushed and thrust her tits toward the camera. "You like," were the first words I heard her say.

"Whoa, close up of the nice titties," Ray laughed as he pulled the camera back. She giggled.

I was sitting in a chair watching this and drinking in her hot young body. Her ass was firm, her tits were firm, with nice hardening nipples and her legs were long and also firm. She had a small tuft of blond hair just above her vagina which looked moist. In other words, she was exceptional.

I didn't know what Ray's secret was, but he definitely was calling the shots.

I had taken my shoes and socks off as well as my pants and I quickly pulled my tee-shirt off too as I ogled her tight body.

"Ok," Ray said. "You need to get over there and suck him babe. Guys like it when a girl sucks their dick to get them hard," he said.

She turned and looked at my now more than semi hard cock. Her eyes noticeably widened as she stared at it.

"All guys expect a girl to suck their dicks to begin with babe," Ray said again.

"Guys like that," he added. "Right Ted?" he said.

I smiled, "Oh yeah," I said as I watched her staring at my cock with her nipples hardening even more.

Slowly she moved toward where I was sitting. Ray was right behind her with his video camera.

"Get down there babe and suck his dick, get him hard babe," Ray urged her. "Guy's expect girls to suck their dicks," he added.

She stood in front of me staring at my growing cock. Her body was grade A all the way, and it looked like her pussy was even more moist that before.

Finally, she slowly sunk down to her knees and finally reached to grip the shaft of my cock. I could feel her hand trembling as she directed my cock toward her mouth.

"Guys like that when you suck their dicks babe," Ray said has she moved her head forward and took the fat head of my black cock into her mouth.

"Oh, that looks good babe," Ray mumbled as she struggled to get more of my cock into her mouth. "Damn babe, that looks really good," Ray gasped excitedly, moving his camera in for a close up.

Every time he told her how good it looked, she tried to get more of my cock into her mouth.

"She is good," I managed to say as I looked down at her sucking my cock.

"Yeah, she is good. Go ahead and get that first nut if you can," he said excitedly, with an ever so slight quiver in his gravelly voice.

I couldn't fucking believe he was actually telling me to cum in his wife's mouth to start with.

She was slowly jacking on my cock as she continued sucking more vigorously.

She must have sucked me for a good ten minutes or more, I decided I wanted to try her cunt, so I just sat there and enjoyed it.

Ray was moving to video her with my cock in her mouth from every angle he could. Finally he said, "Get on the bed babe and spread your legs open for him. Let him try that sweet pussy," he added.

She popped up and grabbed a condom from the table and handed it to me, and then quickly jumped on the bed opening her legs wide.

I took the hint and quickly opened the package and rolled the condom down over my cock. It was not big enough, but it did cover about half of my cock.

She was staring at my cock the entire time I was putting the rubber on.

As I knelt on the bed between her widely spread legs, her wide eyes followed my cock. I moved in between her legs and gripped my hard on aiming it for her moist cunt.

She followed my every move with her eyes getting bigger the closer my dick came to her pussy. Her tits were heaving as I touched the moist lips of her vagina with the head of my cock. Her mouth hung open and she kept her head up to see the head of my cock press against her wet pussy lips. I rubbed my cock up and down across her clit as she got more and more wet. Her eyes widened even more as the head of my cock pressed slowly into her wet cunt. The lips of her pussy slowly spread as the fat head of my cock penetrated her.

She emitted a very soft moan as I shoved about half of my cock into her.

"That looks GOOOOD babe," Ray gushed as he held the camera only inches from my cock sticking in his wife's wet cunt.

"DAMN, that looks good babe," he repeated as I shoved my cock deeper into her cunt.

Because she was very wet, I kept pushing my cock deeper into her and when I was almost all the way in, her body suddenly tensed. She quivered, and her firm abdomen convulsed as she threw her head back on the pillow.

I felt my cock suddenly flooded with her juices. Not a sound escaped her lips, but with her tensing and quivering, it was a safe bet she was having an orgasm. Even with the condom on, I felt her pussy flood my cock.

I began to slowly pump my cock in and out of her dripping pussy. Juices oozed out drizzling down and coating my balls.

Ray was up close with the camera as my huge black cock plunged deep in and out of her wet cunt. My black balls, wet from her pussy juice slapping against her firm ass echoed through the room.

Ray kept repeating to her how good that looked as he shot the video. Several times I thought he was going to hit my cock with the lens of the camera he had it so close.

"You know, that would look good without that rubber babe," Ray mumbled.

I continued stroking my cock in and out.

"That would REALLY look good without that rubber babe," he repeated.

I guess she heard him this time. "Well if he's about to cum," she finally said quietly, answering Ray.

I mumbled that I thought I was getting close.

"Take it off then," Ray said excitedly.

I pulled my wet cock out of his wife's cunt and pulled the rubber off, tossing it on the floor beside the bed.

In one fluid motion I jammed my cock back deep inside of her until my balls slapped against her ass.

She tensed, clenching her fists and throwing her head back again. My cock was once again flooded with her warm juice. That wet smacking sloshing noise made by a hard cock being pumped into a very wet cunt echoed in the room as I pounded in and out of her dripping pussy.

"OHHH, that looks GOOOOOOD babe. Damn that looks good," Ray almost moaned as he held the camera close capturing my dripping wet black cock plunging in and out of his wife's wet cunt.

"Don't cum in her," Ray said breathlessly.

"You want it on her belly or her face?" I said.

"FACE!" he blurted immediately.

I was close, so I pulled my cock out and slid back to stand at the foot of the bed.

"Get down there babe," Ray said firmly.

She quickly sat up and scooted down to drop off the end of the bed and kneel in front of me, looking up at my wet cock in my hand.

I pumped on my pussy juice coated slippery cock as I directed it toward her face.

"Open babe," Ray commanded.

She opened her mouth.

"Open wider babe!" he said. She did as she was told, looking up to me as she opened her mouth wider.

I stood there, weak kneed as I jacked my cock off toward her open mouth.

"I may need a little more of that wet pussy I guess," I said, wanting to feel her tight cunt again.

She stood and fell back on the bed spreading her legs wide without being told to do so.

I leaned in and shoved my cock deep into her once again. Almost immediately she again stiffened and quivered. Her warm pussy juice once again flooded my cock as I penetrated her to my wet ball sack. It felt incredible. Her juice poured from her tight cunt, coating my balls.

Her cunt flooding my cock got me to the edge quickly and I pulled out of her again stepping back to give her room to kneel in front of me.

"Get down there babe," Ray blurted. "Get that nut. Guys like it when you let them nut in your mouth babe. ALL guys like that," he said with his voice trembling.

Without being told, she opened her mouth and looked up at me as I pumped on my dripping cock.

I was right on the edge when an unusually large thick glob of cum exploded from my cock directly into her wide open mouth.

This clearly startled her and she jerked back as a second equally large glob of thick cum spurted across her partially open mouth with most of it ending up dangling from her lower lip and chin.

Her eyes were huge as a third slightly smaller glob landed on her chin with part of it dropping to her perky tits.

"NOW SUCK HIM BABE!" Ray blurted in an almost other worldly voice.

She managed to open her cum filled mouth enough for me to get the head of my still erupting cock between her lips.

More thick cum went into her mouth but no where nearly as much as at first.

"SUCK IT BABE!" Ray moaned.

Suddenly she pulled back, my cock making a popping noise as she pulled her head back. Keeping her lips closed tightly she jumped to her feet and was headed for the bathroom. I figured she wanted to spit my cum out.

She stopped suddenly as Ray yelled out, "Hold on babe! I want to get a shot of your face on video with his cum on it,"

She twirled around to face both of us. Her lips closed tightly, her cheeks ballooning out slightly. She posed with a meek smile on her face. Her arms were stiffly at her sides with her fists clenched tightly as she kept her lips tightly closed. Globs of cum on her lips, and her chin, slowly oozed downward.

"No good," Ray said. "Not enough light there," he added.

With an urgent look of despair on her face, she stepped back closer to where Ray was. She leaned forward in his direction with a slight smile on her face. The large glob of cum hung precariously from her chin. Cum ribboned across her lips.

Another thick glob rested on the upper part of her firm tits with glob almost dripping from the engorged nipple of her left breast.

Rigid1
Rigid1
1,143 Followers