Submission Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,606 Followers

She kissed him back when their lips met, passionately and sweetly.

Eventually he fell out of her and then he pulled away long enough to undo the cuffs on her wrists before gathering her back up into his arms, stroking her sides and hair. Alanna tilted her head back, her hands pressing against her Master's chest and rubbing small circles on his skin as her eyes and lips sweetly begged for a kiss. Unable to resist, David gave it to her.

Now was not the time, not when she still had to prove herself to the government, i.e. Curtis, that she was well-trained and not a problem. He kissed her deeply, his tongue claiming her mouth and she made small sounds of happiness in her throat. David tried to say in his kiss what he couldn't say with his words.

After he was sure that she'd truly learned her lesson and that she appreciated him instead of taking him for granted... after she'd proven herself to Curtis...after he was sure he'd be able to keep her.

Then he'd be able to tell her that he loved her.

Goldeniangel
Goldeniangel
12,606 Followers
12