Submission to Andre Ch. 08

Story Info
The party at Lymon's gets hotter.
1.4k words
4.03
18.4k
2
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/29/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lymon grinned around his cigar: "It means a lot to me that you trust me with this amazing woman." He stroked her back.

"MJ is quite her own woman! No one, least of all, me, owns her!"

Chloe was moving in beside me, "Hey, hey, now! It's all good! Everybody stay nice, this is a great party!" She nuzzled me and squeezed MJ's hand.

Lymon apologized right away "No, Paul's right, no one here owns anybody else!"

MJ giggled, "If you can keep up with me, you can own me.."

I kissed Chloe back and pulled her close. It was a beautiful night and a fine time. We all needed to chill and thrill to the moment. MJ was soul-kissing Lymon, making little noises and squirming under his touch. His arms had disappeared inside her robe. Chloe pulled me to my feet and into the living room where she wrapped me in a juicy embrace.

"Let's give those two some privacy. We both need some fun." She sat on the couch and opened a laptop. The wallscreen stirred into life and frames from recent action were displayed. She scrolled into the second row, selected a frame and opened it. Lymon had a VERY sophisticated video setup here. I wondered how extensive it was.

"They really got into this one. Just watch." She pulled me close and back into the couch. Chloe got hot quickly and was slow to cool.

MJ dove onto that huge round mattress and slid around on the silk sheets. Lymon followed, a towel around his neck. That was the single article of clothing either of them wore. I found it quite interesting to be watching my ripe, sexy wife cavorting with Lymon Brooks, AKA 'Dick Dragon' -- a long retired pornstar, our landlord and her new lover. She lay there, stroking the sheets and smiling a challenge at him. He finished with the towel, tossed it off. His face pulled half a smile as he ran his hand across his chest and stomach to touch his thick, soft cock. She rolled onto her stomach, limbs splayed. Her fine, round rump began to rise and fall, sensuously flexing in time with the soft jazz background music. He ran his finger along a vein and gently gripped that swelling beauty.

Her ass rose higher, fell, rose higher still, stopping when it was at the right point for penetration. She really had a talent for that kind of thing.

He stepped forward, touched her thigh and butt while he stroked the inside of her thighs with that thick, black, choad. She groaned and raised that ass even higher. He touched the head to her pussy lips, rubbing on them. MJ gasped and her slit flexed open and shut.

"Chloe was biting my ear lobe: "She needs it now! So do I."

I fingered her slit, teased her clit, working her slowly into heat.

MJ moaned when Lymon's head locked into her cunt lips. By the expression on her face, it was a great fit! He inched it slowly into her cunt. And out again to rest the head on her cunt lips. He really knew howta! dogstyle that hot cunt; she moaned with each delicious stroke of that thick, nasty tool. MJ was panting now as he rode her deeper with each stroke! Her ass was nearly straight up in the air!!!

He gripped each round butt cheek with a large black hand and STROKED! that cunt DEEP! SLOWER! And DEEPER!

Chloe licked the head of my cock as she watched MJ get longdicked by Lymon. Her eyes were glazed over and he was puttin' some moves on that pussy! As he stroked harder I could see MJ's hands had the sheets bunched into her fists. She made noises from deep inside as he put that long, thick dong through it's paces.

MJ's clit was on fire, (according to her!) She screamed at Lymon to put it out! "Put It Out! PUT IT OUT!!! Fock Me! Fock me! Fock Me!!!" He was pounding that thang with a big smile on his lips.

The way she was gruntin'n'groanin' it sounded like Lymon had finally tamed that pussy -- many had tried, none had succeeded. That hot muff was a national treasure! Lymon rocked that pussy with some techniques he'd picked up during the Indonesian Conflict..MJ started to holla!

Chloe whispered in my ear: "He's knockin' the bottom outta that thang!! Shore nuff!!" And he was. Strokin' her hard!!! And faster, harder, with each stroke.

She gasped and came. Again! Again and again!!! Lymon never missed a stroke and as he pumped himself into an orgasm, DEEEEEP!!! into that cunt he hit bottom! Her ass pulled him off his feet, wagged and shook him like a ragdoll. He held on while she worked it like her back didn't have no bone!!! It was unreal the way they writhed into sweet release! I was gonnna have to watch that one again.

Chloe sucked and sucked on my cock while I fingered her into a frenzy. I slapped her ass and began to stroke her leg when MJ entered the living room, pulling Lymon by the cock.

"Hey, you two, this a party! Not a date!" She pulled Chloe off my cock and gave her a hot, wet kiss. She turned off the video. Lymon winked at me. She let go of Lymon's cock and kissed Chloe deeper. Chloe was all over MJ; this was a scene I'd witnessed quite a few times during the past year: Chloe's brown and MJ's pink wrapped around each other -- MJ told me that while she liked women, loved the taste of pussy, enjoyed all of her bisexual and lesbian friends; she preferred men. "Nothing like the taste of cum and cock, not necessarily in that order!" MJ was all woman, and she was happiest being all woman.

She and Chloe tasted each other while they each took a cock -- MJ mine, Chloe Lymon's -- to squeeze and stroke. I winked back at Lymon. He puffed on the panatella, smiling all the while. Chloe pulled Lymon's cock and rubbed it on her right cheek! MJ did the same with my cock on her left cheek! This was getting hot with a capital 'H'!!! MJ stood and pulled Chloes' face into her muff. She looked at me and slowly smiled. Chloe slurped on that wet pussy, teasing that hot clit as she did. She was still rubbing Lymon's dickhead in a slow circle on her cheek as she tongued those fragrant lips and teased that tangy clit!!

MJ kept squeezing and stroking my hard-on. She removed the cigar from Lymon's mouth and kissed him deeply, sucking his tongue. She took a pull on the cigar, blew the smoke into the ceiling, and put it back into Lymon's mouth. Her head rolled back on her shoulders as she surrendered to Chloes' tongue. Chloe tasted and teased MJ into an intense shuddering orgasm! I pinched her right nipple while Lymon leaned in and bit her left nipple!!

MJ's eyes rolled back in her head, made some wild noise!! And leaned into Chloe's mouth! Her orgasm was hot, intense!

My cock was so hard it felt like it belonged to someone else!!!

When MJ finished coming Chloe took nearly all of Lymon's trophy into her mouth!

MJ knelt and deepthroated my cock like a pro! Lymon put a finger into my mouth that tasted of MJ's pussy. I sucked on it like it was the last one on earth!!!

It wasn't long before he and I were pumping jizz all over those hot lips!!!

I slept with MJ that night, fucked her hard the next morning and left for our apartment to shower and shave. What a night!

Chloe rode back to the apartment with me talked about MJ and Lymon on the way.

"He really makes her feel good, y'know? She loves a Big! Black! Cock! And since he knows howta! it only makes it better, right?"

I couldn't disagree; MJ was one hot bitch and satisfying her was a full time job. I sure couldn't, hard as I tried. She needed more than any one man could give her -- she needed two or three cocks a day!

"There's a lot going on with both of us right now -- she's got her job with the hospital, and I'm trying to get my engineering career off the ground. The economy's a mess, it looks as if MJ has a BF who is Rich! Generous! With a big, black, choad!"

"Digame, Paolito, mi amor, You are a muchacho muy fino! I get wet an hot just being around you!!! You are an amazing man! Maybe the most amazing man God ever made!! EVER!!! But MJ is on her own journey to love, there is nothing that we can do that will get her closer to that place where her pussy wants to be, Entendido?"