All Comments on 'Submission Without Consent'

by taboosanddarkdesires

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Damn...

I don't know why but this story got me good. Sexy as hell. 10/10 new favorite, haha.

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniover 9 years ago

The mind is the sexist part of the body

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow!

Hope you will continue to write here. I devoured both of your stories within minutes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Spellbound!

I love your writing. It is so naughty and primal, yet intellectually it is complex and penetrating (pi!) You should check out "rjhm"'s work - it tickles me in a similar way. Keep up the baaaaaad work you sick puppy ;)

HypnotizedJessicaHypnotizedJessicaabout 9 years ago
Love it

I LOVE this story. I love how Summer is so blissfully unaware of the changes that Mark has made, how they've moved, how she's naked, until he reveals it to her. I love how her confused thoughts and submissive actions don't line up at the start. I love the use of triggers. The one thing that's not really my thing though is Mark wanting to be called "Daddy". Oh well, still a fantastic story and something I can fantasize about...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Simple and brilliant! I wish such commands were possible, so that I could feel the way Summer does! (Consensually, of course, lol. I know that non-consent belongs only in fantasy.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The "daddy" thing ruined it for me. To me, daddy will always be the man who raised me, looked after me and helped me become the man I am. I love him dearly, but both my mom and dad are absolute boner-killers. I don't get why some dudes want to be called daddy by their lovers. The only persons who shall ever call me daddy will be my kids (and maybe my wife, but never in a sexual context, geez!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous