All Comments on 'Submissive Cuckold'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
bighank100bighank100over 12 years ago
ok

the story was o k i guess. i like the part when he got his nippple burned. that was nice. but the best part of the hole story was him getting pissed on by his mistress and left it on him to dry in the hot sun.

other than that not too much happened that made the story exciting. would of love it if he was made to watch his wife have sex with her lover and then made to lick his wifes pussy clean. that would have made it very exciting. or maybe if he was spt on by his wfe just before his wife went to bed with her lover. something like that to make it more exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Kick her out

Before she permanently hurts you or passes along something you can't get rid of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy crap!

132,000 + views - one favorite. That should tell you just how bad this was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Then they got their just rewards.

He took a gun and killed them. Slowly. Shot out a knee here, an elbow there, through the stomach and then the genitals. Watched as they all bleed to death. And he smiled.

zazrix9zazrix9over 7 years ago
Too hawt

Luved the cigarette on the nipple, luv to have someone do my left nipple, I'd hoped for a scene where each woman had a cigarette, and they put one out in the brown eye, and one in the cock pee hole followed bi a hard ass fuck from an huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Note to myself

DO NOT READ anymore chatbug stories, he's a sick fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...