Submissive Saturday

Story Info
Brett's girlfriend takes control.
2.1k words
4.15
31.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coryree
coryree
9 Followers

Brett woke slowly, enjoying the luxury of a weekend morning with no alarm clock and no specific plans ahead of him. Stretching slightly, he enjoyed the feel of the soft cotton sheets against his body, and began thinking of waking Anna to feel her skin against his body as well. With a smile on his face, he began to roll over, only to be caught short and unable to complete the movement. Realizing with a shock that his right hand was tied to the bed frame, he looked curiously at the scarf tied around his wrist and wondered exactly when and how that had happened without his knowledge. With a shake of his head, he reached over with his left hand to loosen the scarf, only to hear a voice from the doorway saying "I wouldn't."

Brett looked toward the door with a raised eyebrow, only to freeze in surprise when he saw Anna leaning against the wall, holding a short riding crop in one hand, and looking very serious. Wearing a black leather bustier, a garter belt with lace trimmed stockings, and her favorite black stiletto heels, she posed in the doorway. Slowly drawing the riding crop up and down her leg, she said "if you untie that scarf, you're not going to like the consequences. Just lay back and relax. If you do as you're told, this will be much easier." Brett leaned back in the bed, wondering what was coming next, very aroused at the possibilities.

Anna walked toward the bed, reached for his left hand, and tied another scarf around that wrist. Pulling experimentally on the restraints, Brett found that he had very little movement available. He could move his arms just a couple of inches before the silk tied around his wrists began to tighten and stop any action. Licking his lips, he looked up to see his lover standing at the end of the bed, just watching him. He let his eyes travel over her body, enjoying the look of the leather against her skin, and the way that her breasts overflowed the cups of the bustier. He looked at the skin of her thighs above the stockings, and her bare pussy below the garter belt, and moaned a little as he felt his cock engorging.

He pulled again against his restraints, simultaneously wishing he could grab her and pull her down on the bed, and enjoying the inability to make a move; relishing the temporary helplessness he was experiencing, not knowing what was going to happen next. He watched as Anna crawled onto the bed between his feet, and moved slowly up the bed, straddling his hips, but keeping her weight on her knees so that she wasn't actually touching him anywhere. She leaned over slowly, her mouth moving closer to his. With every inch, he was more anxious to feel her lips on his, her tongue slipping out to taste his mouth; Brett raised his head off the pillow to speed the process.

With the slightest little brush of her lips against his, Anna leaned back onto her knees, and looked at Brett as he bit his lip, moaning with irritation. With narrowed eyes, she looked at him, smiling at his continued testing of his bondage, and enjoying his dissatisfaction with her lack of physical contact. Easing back into a sitting position at the side of the bed, she opened the nightstand drawer, and began searching for something. Brett asked "What are you doing? What are you looking for?" With a quick glance toward his face, she murmured, "Nothing. Don't talk."

Brett waited another moment as she continued to move items around in the drawer, and said "What are you looking for?" With that, Anna stood and turned toward the bed. She looked at Brett, with a very stern expression on her face, and asked "What did I just tell you? We've talked about this, Brett. When I tell you not to talk, what does that mean?" He said "I just..." And then he gasped in surprise as Anna grabbed his hip and turned him onto his side very rapidly. Quickly getting onto the bed, and clamping both of his legs between hers, she kept him turned on his side, and unable to get enough traction to move. With a smile on her face, she ever so slowly dragged her riding crop across his bare ass, and whispered, "I've told you and told you, Brett, but you never listen. When I tell you not to talk, it means don't talk. I told you last time that if you disobeyed me again, you would be punished. Didn't I?"

Brett nodded mutely, every nerve ending in his body tingling, waiting for what he knew was coming next. Anna clamped his thighs tightly between hers, rendering him completely immobile; she let her left hand trail gently from his hip toward his hard swollen cock. She grasped him with her left hand, causing him to moan with anticipation and then raised the riding crop and brought it down sharply on his ass. The stinging sensation made him gasp for breath, but before he could complete the process, she had brought the crop down on his ass again, and again. Brett could feel his cock throbbing in her hand as she whipped him, and cried out "Oh fuck yeah, baby."

Anna smiled slightly, and asked, "Are you enjoying that baby? You like getting your ass whipped?"

Brett nodded, knowing that she was wanted him to speak so that she could punish him more. "I know you like that" she said, as she brought the whip down on his ass again, and again. Brett moaned, and she whispered "I have something else you're going to like too. Just wait until you see this." And reaching into the night stand drawer, she brought out a string of beads that he had never seen before. Wanting desperately to ask where the beads came from, and what they were for, Brett bit his lip to remain quiet, knowing that to speak would bring on more whipping, and as his ass was already burning, he made every attempt to keep silent.

Anna once again straddled Brett's thighs, keeping him on his side so that she could enjoy the sight of his tight ass and the red welts across it from his whipping. She bent and gently kissed and licked the welts, enjoying his quiet moans and quick breaths. Gently, as she was biting on one mark that ran across his upper thigh, she quickly inserted one bead into his ass. As he gasped in surprise, Anna slid off the bed onto her knees beside the bed, and in one smooth movement, lifted the tip of his cock with her tongue, and then let her mouth slowly envelop the entire length of his hard throbbing cock as he muttered under his breath, "Yeah baby, fuck yeah, suck my cock baby."

As Brett enjoyed the feel of her tongue swirling around the head of his cock, he thrust his hips toward her face, wanting more. As he continued to thrust his hips, he felt the bulge of the next bead on the string against his ass. With an additional thrust, he felt his cock touch the back of her throat at the same moment that the bead pulled into his ass, and he shuddered with the overwhelming feeling . Anna continued to suck on his cock and he thrust his hips uncontrollably, feeling the beads enter his ass with every third or fourth thrust, each bead slightly larger than the one before.

Just as the last bead was pulled into his ass, and he was beginning to fill the strain of withholding his orgasm, Anna slowly pulled her mouth off his cock, and stood at the side of bed, smiling down at her lover – tied to the bed, pulling incessantly against the scarves until there were red marks all around his wrists, he was biting his lower lip and breathing heavily, his big throbbing cock lay heavily across his

stomach, and he squirmed as she watched him, feeling the weight of the beads in his ass, and the welts that she had left with the whip. Anna ran her hands through her hair, and asking casually if he'd like a drink, sauntered from the room, leaving him there helpless and on the verge of orgasm.

After a couple of minutes, endless minutes for Brett, Anna returned sipping from a glass of tea. Smiling, she held the cup to his lips so he could have a drink, then setting the cup on the nightstand, she crawled onto the bed and straddled his hips, leaning over to finally kiss him, running her tongue gently around his lips, then slowly lowering herself so that her tight wet pussy swallowed his cock as her tongue entered his mouth, she kissed him and squeezed his cock tightly with her pussy.

Brett groaned as she lifted her hips so that only the tip of his dick was in her pussy. She held that posture as she kissed him deeply, then raising up to a sitting position, she lowered herself again onto his cock, enveloping him fully in her warmth.

As Anna began to move, raising herself so that his cock was barely inside her, then lowering so that he was completely buried in her pussy, Brett would lift his hips to maintain the maximum amount of contact, and with each lift of his hips, he felt the pressure of the beads in his ass, and the larger handle at the end of the beads pressing against his opening. Brett closed his eyes and enjoyed the feel of the entire experience; the restraints keeping him from moving his hands, the welts from the whip still tingling on his ass, the pressure of the beads inside him and the feel of his hard cock inside that hot, wet pussy....and as he thrust deeper into her pussy, and heard Anna call out his name with abandon, he felt the shudders and contractions of her orgasm around his cock, and fought to maintain his control over his own climax.

Anna smiled at him contentedly, then raised herself so that his cock fell back against his body. With a moan of displeasure, he raised his hips toward her again, feeling the pressure of the beads in his ass with every movement, and wanting desperately to continue fucking, but also needing release from the tightness in his cock. Anna turned the opposite direction, then slid her pussy down over his cock again, but with her back turned to him so that they were both feeling different pleasures and pressures. As Brett strained to maintain his control, Anna reached down between his legs and lightly drew her nails across his balls. With a gasp, Brett thrust deeply into her pussy.

Reaching down a little further, she took hold of the handle of the beads in his ass, and with a slow, steady pull, he felt the largest bead pop from his ass, causing a wave of sensation over his entire body. He thrust into her again, pulling the bead back into his ass. With a constant mutter of "yeah baby, fuck yeah baby, fuck me harder" he thrust into her wet pussy again and again, while she pulled on the bead, pulling it out of his ass again and again, only to have it re-enter his tight hole with every thrust into her pussy. As she moved to meet his thrusts, she felt her body getting tighter and tighter, the feel of another orgasm coming across her, and as Brett yelled out "fuck yes baby, oh fuck yes." And she felt his orgasm beginning in concert with hers, she slowly pulled the first bead from his ass.

As he shook with the intensity of the feeling, and continued to moan encouragement to her, she slowly pulled the beads one at a time from his ass, each one causing another surge of orgasm to roll through his body. Brett lay helpless on the bed as his cock throbbed inside her pussy, she squeezed him tight as she pulled the final bead from his ass, and he trembled as the orgasm shook his body, and the last drops of his cum leaked out into her pussy.

She pulled away and dropped onto the bed beside him, shaking with weakness and satisfaction. With shaky arms, she fumbled with the scarf tied to one wrist, releasing his hand after a moment's struggle. Repeating the process on the other arm, she freed his hands. Brett wrapped his arms tightly around her, muttered "you'll pay for that", and they drifted into sleep.

coryree
coryree
9 Followers