All Comments on 'Submissive Saturday'

by coryree

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When he eventually awoke, she still slept, deeply, next to him. He quickly slipped the two scarves over her wrists and tied her arms to the headboard. She came awake suddenly, feeling her hands above her. She pulled on the scarves, as he had done and hissed when she found they tightened. He rose from the bed and moved over to her cabinet and removed another three scarves. She screamed at him to let her go, that it was not funny and he would regret it if he didn’t do as he was told.

He slowly tied a knot in the middle of the longest scarf and moved to tie it around her mouth. She clamped her mouth closed, until he clamped her nostrils together and she’s had to give in. He finished tying the scarf around her head, with the knot in her mouth.

He tied the other two scarves around her ankles, then lifted her legs, none too gently and tied them off to the headboard, so that she was bent double, with her pussy and ass exposed.

She was frantically shaking her head now and was starting to feel physically and emotionally uncomfortable.

He kissed her pussy gently, then slowly retrieved the crop from the bedside table.

The first blow landed on her right cheek and he looked into her eyes and said “Don’t” , crack, the second blow hit her on the left cheek, “Ever” another blow landed, “Do”, crack, “That”, crack, “To” “Me” “Again”.

Through the tears, she nodded slowly, realizing she had gone too far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous