Submissive Squared Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then for the first time my Master took me in His strong arms and kissed me forcefully on my lips and left me weak kneed and dizzy one finger on my new ring the other on my charm as Brenda came in and led me out. The one or two things were instructions to keep the nipple clean and infection clear. Then I was allowed to dress and leave. With each step I took my left nipple bounced and the ring in it tugged and reminded me of its presence. I thought in the past that I was walking on air but that day I walked on clouds. I put the new address into my GPS system and drove to my new home. On the card Master gave me were instructions on entering the underground private garage and my numbered space. The same code brought the elevator to the garage and allowed me entry to my floor. Once again the code opened the locks and I stepped into my new home. So cautious of my responsibilities I stripped and hung my clothes in the closet right by the door and saw that the rest of my clothes were neatly hung already.

I had some time and I toured the apartment home. A beautiful and well-stocked kitchen opened to a large room with a spectacular view of the river and the city skyline. Down the hall were three doors only one would open for me. In that room I saw the word Kitten's Nest stenciled on the wall above the bed. Adjoining my room was a bathroom with a large tub and separate shower. The walls were completely mirrored and I saw multiples of me as a blonde with short hair and the reflection from my diamond nipple rings on multiple surfaces. My transformation was complete, the woman who reflected back at me was not the woman who had married Brian she wasn't even the woman who applied to work for Mr. Bennett. She was new and fresh and ready, she was a clean slate and her Master held the chalk. Walking back into the room she noticed none of her toys were anywhere. The she noticed the time and moved to the front door, once again leaving room for the door to open, she knelt, knees spread, chest out, pussy pushed forward and palms resting on her thighs as she awaited her Master's arrival.

The door opened and Master stepped in. He stood still for a moment then said.

"Kitten follow me, and crawl on your hand and knees!"

His command to me was stern and so unlike any of His previous requests. I say requests because all of our past sessions were more encouraging then demanding. My pussy throbbed at the realization that from tonight going forward, He was to not only be in control, His control would not be subtle. I crawled after Him and both my charm and new nipple ring jostled and reminded me of my new status as an owned submissive. He led my to the living room with the spectacular view and he had me stop in the center of the room.

"Remain where you are Kitten. I need to gather a few things."

I was in heaven, this was what I have wanted since that first night with my soon to be ex-husband. I knew that Master would not only use me as He wished but that He would go far beyond what Brian could have even imagined. I recalled that first spanking and how excited I had been and then how empty I felt when after a quick fuck Brian lost all interest. I knew kneeling there that night that some of what I'd read, some of what I'd dreamed of being, would happen. My pussy was alive and my nipples throbbed as I waited for my true Master to return and claim His submissive. I heard Him re-enter the room and kept my eyes to the floor and tried my best to keep calm, though my whole body was anxious and excited for this moment I had for so long waited.

He began to set a number of 'my' toys on the floor where I could see them. The first was the anal trainer and my heart leapt and my pussy throbbed at the sight of it. My virgin ass was going to be used. Then I saw a clip and wondered how my clit would feel when that object closed around that very sensitive nub. Then He placed the dildo I had used when I masturbated myself for Him. Last was a bottle of lubricant that I knew was used to make my ass more accessible. I could hardly contain myself. My pussy and nipples were throbbing and it was all I could do to remain motionless as commanded. Then He spoke, once again in a voice that allowed no question or hesitation.

"Take the dildo and get up on your knees and use it and your hands to show me how you masturbate Kitten, and remember what you've learned."

As I moved to my knees Master came and sat in a chair facing me. I recalled His instructions from before and let my eyes meet His as I slowly massaged my tits and cunt. As I felt myself become more and more aroused I reached out for the dildo and rubbed my entire slit with it, allowing the juice coming from my now overheated pussy to coat that plastic phallus. As I did that Master took the single clip and instead of placing it on my now engorge clit, he placed it over my right nipple. The initial pain radiated throughout my body bringing me ever closer to orgasm. I had managed to slide the dildo into my sopping wet cunt when Master spoke.

"Stop."

I allowed my hands to cease what they were doing and tried to control the ragged breathing I was in the midst of. He gave me time to allow that pending orgasm to subside before He said.

"Kitten, start again. Go slow. Place the dildo into your pussy and hold it there and bend over, allow your head to rest on the floor. Push your ass up."

I put myself into the position as requested and held that fake cock in my wet pussy and continued to play with my tits with my other hand. I enjoyed the sensation of playing with my new ring and the feeling it gave me, a little uncomfortable but also a little pleasurable at the same time. I felt something cold dripping into my ass crack and pooling in my anal opening before trickling down and into my dildo stuffed pussy. When one of His fingers began to massage my anus I froze for a moment then made myself continue what I had been commanded to do. My mind was on my ass and all other motions I made were now being done without thought. I was dreading and longing for what I knew was coming and praying I would respond positively to His ultimate penetration of my virgin hole. I felt the pressure of His finger invade my asshole and gulped at the feeling. Uncomfortable but not significantly painful and as His finger began to pump in and out the small discomfort faded and I began to enjoy the sensation.

With that finger buried in my ass and my body on the edge He again told me to stop. I cringed at the demand but obeyed. His finger stayed stationary while my arousal began to ebb. When He commanded me to resume both His finger and my hands went back to their motions. I moved my hand to my clipped nipple and toyed with it feeling the pain from my touch. I swallowed hard and then gently began to tease that clipped nub and found that the pain was something that served to only enhance my already all consuming arousal. When Master slipped a second finger into my ass I had a little more discomfort but it too soon faded under the many other stimulations my body was receiving. When those fingers left my ass I felt a longing and a need I could not have imagined at the loss of that full feeling I had back there.

It didn't last long as I felt a more intense pressure soon replace those wonderful fingers He had been using. The pain in my asshole was more significant then His fingers had been as the plug I knew He was placing there was slowly forced into my ass. I could not breathe for a few moments as that large plug was fully inserted and then seated in my ass. My hands had ceased their caresses and when I allowed myself to breathe again I was stunned at how rapid and short those breaths were. The pain I initially experienced as He pushed that plug in my ass had ebbed somewhat and I was now enjoying the feeling of being pleasurably full. Adapting to that full feeling my hands began to once again move the dildo and pull the clipped nipple and my body was all but ready to explode from the multiple sensations. I should have expected what was to come but I was so consumed with knowing I had accepted the plug in my ass and that I had in some way pleased Him by doing so that I was shocked when He commanded.

"Kitten, time for dinner. Go and put on your skirt, blouse and shoes, there is a small café down the street. You may remove the dildo."

I was stunned at once again being denied my orgasm then further shocked that only the dildo was to be left behind. I was to dress and go out to dinner with my ass plugged and my nipple clipped. I saw myself dressing and knew that both of my nipples would remain hard and distended, one by the clip the other by the piercing. The plug in my ass was not something my mind could ignore either and as I dressed then accompanied my Master all of these sensations kept my orgasm in the forefront. I had to find a way not to allow that orgasm to erupt, especially in public.

I somehow made the short walk to the café, each step intensifying the various stimuli affecting me. Sitting in the hard wooden chair forced the plug in my ass to burrow a bit deeper, that sensation making both my nipples throb in concert with my dripping pussy. I still do not know what I ate or what we discussed during that meal, though I do know we talked. It was all I could do to contain all the feelings my body was giving me with out succumbing to the pleasure they were demanding.

I made it back to our new home and began removing my clothes before Master had fully entered and closed the door. I did not care if I was seen, I just wanted the evening to continue and for Master to use me and hopefully allow me to orgasm. I was prepared at that moment to do anything, anything at all for some release. Once naked I dropped to my knees and assumed the position I took whenever Master would come home. My clipped nipple and stuffed ass were screaming in my mind but I remained silent awaiting my Master's desire.

"On your hands and knees Kitten!"

I quickly obeyed Him. I felt His hand on my ass and then on the plug. I felt Him pulling on it, and it seemed my ass was reluctant to release it.

"Relax Kitten."

I had not realized how tense I was and at His words I forced myself to try to relax and in a few moments He was successful in removing the plug. Once again I felt the loss and yearned for its return. I had little time to mourn that as Master had me once again crawl to the living area where my night had started. He once again left me then returned carrying a straight-backed chair from the dining area. He placed that in front of me and sat the anal plug, obviously cleaned, that had been in my ass to the side of the chair. Then he placed the anal trainer box next to it. Then he sat in the chair and ordered me to lie across His lap. He adjusted me so that my ass was over His legs, my head hanging down to one side my legs the other. He told me to brace myself with my hands on the floor and then His hand began rubbing my ass softly. My necklace hung over my face, the Kitten charm now dangling in front of my eyes, my nipple ring hanging just above my face. I waited for His hand to spank me eager was I for that taste of His slap. Instead He asked.

"Kitten! Tell me? Tell me your thoughts on your first evening as my true submissive?"

Where to begin? It was all so thrilling and new how do I explain what I am still trying to understand.

"Master! Kitten is still processing the evening and her arousal is making it hard to express much. Kitten is amazed Sir at all the attention you give her Master."

He remained quiet and I knew He would stay that way. I needed to find those thoughts for Him.

"Master! Kitten has found all that you allowed her to experience very much what Kitten has desired for so long. I feared having my ass used but found myself dreading it when it ended. I worried about how my nipples would feel being clipped but again I found the pain that it caused to only enhance my arousal Sir. Kitten was shocked that you took her to dinner plugged and clipped and she does not recall what she ate, her body was so overwhelmed Sir. Kitten has suppressed many orgasms tonight Sir, her body is a jumble of emotions. Kitten so wants to cum but more so she wants to please you Master. Tonight Sir was everything and more then Kitten could have hoped for and Sir, Kitten hopes the evening is not over Sir!"

Everything I said had come from my heart not my brain. I wanted to cum for Him, I wanted to service Him. I wanted to feel His cock in my mouth, I wanted His hand to spank my ass but more then all of that I wanted what He wanted and in giving that to Him I would find my own pleasure.

"Kitten, I am going to remove the clip from your nipple but before I do that I want to tell you that the pain you felt when it was placed there will seem far less then when I remove it. As the blood flows back into that nipple it will be painful. Are you ready Kitten?"

"Yes Master! I am ready for every one of your desires Sir."

"Good Kitten."

He patted my ass lightly as His hand unclipped my right nipple. I gasped aloud as the pain was as He indicated. I felt my body squirming as if I could somehow avoid the pain emanating from that tit and spreading through my body. Soon the radiating pain eased and Master spoke again.

"Kitten look at the plug and the anal trainer. The plug I used tonight was the first one, do you see how they increase in length and girth?"

I looked at the box and the plug that was in my ass and wondered how I would handle the larger ones. I trembled as my eyes focused on the biggest one, the one that was just slightly bigger then Master's cock. I gulped and said.

"Yes Master!"

"Over the next few days Kitten I will use those plugs and expand your capacity. When that you take that last one know after that I will take your ass with my cock. I want you to understand that your body is mine. Your pussy is my pussy. Your tits are mine. This is the gift that you give me."

Again I trembled but merely said.

"Master, Kitten is yours Sir. Her cunt, her ass, her tits her mouth her body. Nothing pleases Kitten more then giving her self to you. Kitten is you slut, yours to use as you see fit."

"Kitten I am now going to spank you. I will give you ten on each cheek. This is to be a ritual for you Kitten, regardless of how obedient you are. You will count those for me Kitten and if you lose count we will start from the beginning. Tonight I allow you to cum if your body so wills it. In the future, you orgasms will come with permission. Are you ready sweet Kitten?"

"Oh yes Master! Kitten has longed to feel Your hard hand on her ass."

It seemed forever before I heard His hand seconds before my left ass cheek erupted in blissful pain.

"One Master"

I choked out and I counted each slap as required. I came hard when He administered number seventeen and I had tried to hold off till He'd finished. Still as my orgasm overwhelmed me I managed a weak.

"Eighteen, Master"

"Nineteen Master Oh god"

"Twenty Master. OH god Master Thank you."

I remained on His lap my unfocused eyes staring at the charm dangling over my face, my ass radiating in pain, delicious pain and my orgasm now gently pulsing though me. All that I had experienced tonight was running like a movie in my mind but I had an ending for my movie that I could only hope for. As I calmed from my orgasm, as my ass throbbed ever less painfully I waited and hoped I had earned what I wanted. I felt His hand on my shoulders helping me up and off His lap. I heard in my orgasm-fogged brain the command to kneel. I felt the soft but warm slap of His cock on my mouth and then heard what I dreamed.

"Make love to my cock Kitten, you have earned this treat."

I stared up at Master forcing my eyes to clear so that I might enjoy the view of this man who has given me much. When His face was clear I looked down to see His beautiful cock hanging and waiting for me. I took him in my mouth and I loved that cock. I licked and kissed the shaft, sucked His heavy balls and impaled my mouth with Him as I brought that cock to full life. I kept my eyes on His face as I used hands and mouth to show my Master the love I had for His cock and for Him. I recalled His words a few days before about the journey and so I allowed myself to enjoy His cock and in return to give Him the pleasure my Master deserved.

My ass still throbbed, my right nipple still carried the memory of being clipped, my asshole felt empty and in need but my mouth, my mouth was experiencing a joy to be remembered as His hot hard cock made its first home in me. I would work to make my ass it's second home and if I earned it, I would make my pussy it's third and most important and enjoyable home. But tonight I would love that cock with my mouth and tongue.

Once again it seemed too soon but I felt Him spasm and the now delicious taste of His cum filled my mouth repeatedly. I swallowed every drop knowing both the gift it was and the fact that to have that gift again would have to be earned. I softly pumped His shaft and caught the final emission of His seed in my mouth savoring once again the taste of Him. As I allowed that beautiful cock to leave my possessive hands I moaned at the loss and at the wonderful feeling in my mouth and belly. I looked up to see my Master smiling.

He lifted me into His arms and while I may have hoped He was taking me to His bed, I inwardly knew that treat was one I would earn only over time. When he lowered me into my new bed and kissed me on my lips I had a small orgasm that seem to please Him as He turned off my light and closed the door. I slept in anticipation of the next morning, Saturday and how I could please my Master.

(More to cum)

12