Submissive Stepmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think so Barbara."

"Great. Go upstairs, take a shower, and get dressed. Leave the vibrator egg out."

Laura gets up and sits back down. "I think I'll need some help getting upstairs."

Barbara helps Laura upstairs. Susan cleans up the salad and soup. The shower helps Laura to feel better, and she dresses herself. Susan and Barbara change into something nice, and they go to a cafeteria. Laura eats two portions of roast beef. They talk about college and have a good time. After dinner they return home.

Susan and Barbara go up to Barbara's room and get undressed. Laura goes into her room, undresses, puts the 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator in her pussy, puts on a pair of panties, gets the chains, and goes into Barbara's room. She stands by the bed, her hands behind her back. "Would you like anything Susan or Barbara?"

Barbara commands, "You've been on your feet most of the day, so we'll skip the vibrator torment tonight. Go to bed and have as much fun with the vibrator as you want. Wear yourself out before John gets here tomorrow. You will resume serving me Sunday evening."

Laura smiles and goes back to her room. Barbara gets up and turns the computer on. Susan and Barbara watch Laura play with herself. After a dozen orgasms they get tired of watching. They get a cigarette and sit down on the bed.

Susan puts her arm around Barbara's shoulder. "Are you still mad at me, Barbara?"

Barbara puts her arm around Susan's waist. "No Susan, I'm not. Today was as much my fault as yours; I went along with your ideas to torment Laura. Were you kidding last night when you said you'd help me find out what it felt like to be tormented?"

Susan kisses Barbara. "Yes, but what do you have in mind?"

"I want you to torment me just like I've been tormenting Laura. She left her chains. I want you to chain me to the wall for three hours with a vibrator humming in my pussy, and tie me up so I have to sleep with a vibrator in my pussy."

"Are you serious? I was hoping we could have sex tonight."

Barbara kisses Susan. "I'm very serious. If you'd like, I'll eat you before you chain me to the wall. It'll be even more of a torment with the taste of your pussy in my mouth."

"You really want me to torment you?"

"Yes." Barbara puts her hands behind her back. "Torment me Mistress Susan."

"Ok. Eat my pussy, Barbara."

Barbara gets between Susan's legs and eats her. Susan holds Barbara against her pussy until she has five orgasms. Barbara gets a 10-inch adjustable speed vibrator from the nightstand drawer, puts on a pair of panties, sits down on the bed, locks the chains to her wrist and ankles, and stands up by the wall. Susan locks Barbara to the wall, puts the C-clamps on her nipples, turns the vibrator on the lowest speed, and sits down on the bed. Susan smokes a cigarette. She gets a vibrator and gives herself another four orgasms.

Susan looks up at Barbara. "Are you aroused?"

"Yes Mistress Susan, very much so."

"Good." Susan gets up and kisses Barbara. She tightens the C-clamps a little and sits down at the computer. "Only another couple of hours to go."

Susan loses track of time while she's surfing the Internet. She gets up and unchains Barbara after almost four hours of vibrator torment. "You can use the bathroom, but don't even think about playing with yourself."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara puts the chains away, takes the vibrator out, and goes to the bathroom. All she can think about is playing with herself. She comes out and puts the vibrator back in.

Susan grins. "I'm still horny Barbara. Eat me."

"Yes Mistress Susan."

Barbara gets between Susan's legs and eats her to five more orgasms. Susan gets up and ties Barbara's wrists and ankles to the bed. She kisses her goodnight and turns out the lights.

Barbara has trouble getting to sleep. She hadn't felt this horny in her life. Her pussy muscles were straining to push the vibrator out, but the panties kept the vibrator inside her. She never calmed down and fell asleep from exhaustion.

Susan woke Barbara up and kissed her good morning. Susan went to the bathroom. She came back, sat on the bed, and played with Barbara's nipples. "How's my sex toy feeling?'

"Horny, Mistress Susan."

Susan smiled. "Funny you should mention that. I'm a little horny too." She unlocked Barbara from the bed. "Eat me."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara stretched her arms and legs, and moved between Susan's legs.

Susan held her head against her pussy until she had six orgasms. "Go get the vibrator egg from your stepmother's room. Put it in, and go downstairs and make me breakfast. Stand by the table and watch me while I eat."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara took the vibrator out and went into Laura's room. Laura was sleeping soundly. Barbara found the vibrator egg. She had a little trouble getting it in. She went downstairs and made some eggs and coffee for Susan.

Susan took a shower, got dressed, and went downstairs to the kitchen. Barbara was standing by the table. Susan sat down and ate breakfast. She went into the living room and turned on the television.

Barbara cleaned up the kitchen. She went into the living room and stood by the sofa with her hands behind her back. "Do you need anything Mistress Susan?"

Susan turned the vibrator egg on. Barbara closed her eyes and rocked back and forth. Susan turned the egg off. "Yes. Get my cigarettes and an ashtray. Kneel in front of me and hold the ashtray while I watch this movie."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara got the cigarettes and ashtray. She knelt down by Susan and held the ashtray. Susan smoked a couple of cigarettes while she watched the movie.

Laura woke up, got dressed, and made herself a cup of coffee. She wandered into the living room and saw Barbara kneeling in front of Susan.

Susan waved at Laura. "Sit down with me, Laura."

Laura sat down next to Susan. "What are you doing?"

Susan turns to Laura. "Barbara is my sex toy. I've been teasing and tormenting her since you went to bed last night. Isn't that right Barbara?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"I'm sure that Barbara would do whatever you told her to do, Laura. Isn't that right Barbara?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

Laura looked at Barbara and saw what she looked like when she served Barbara. "No, I'll just watch. Thanks for the offer."

Susan turned to Barbara. "Tell Laura what I've done to you."

"Yes Mistress Susan. You chained me up to the wall and tormented me with the vibrator. You tied me to the bed and had me sleep with a vibrator in my pussy. You had me make you breakfast and you've used me as an ashtray while you watched a movie."

"Aren't you forgetting something Barbara?"

"No, I don't think so Mistress Susan."

"How about all the times I had you eat my pussy?'

Barbara blushed. "I'm sorry Mistress Susan. You had me eat your pussy several times."

"You must not be eating my pussy enough if it's so forgettable. You must be punished." Susan turns to Laura. "Do you have any suggestions, Laura?"

Laura grins. "No. Whatever you decide, Susan."

"Would you mind helping me correct Barbara?"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I want you to whip her with a belt while she's eating me."

"Uh, I don't think I can do that."

"Ok Laura. I'll just come up with something else."

"Can I watch you punish Barbara?"

Susan smiles. "You're curious, aren't you? Yes, you can watch me correct Barbara. Let's go upstairs." She turns to Barbara. "Clean that ashtray and bring it and my cigarettes to your room."

"Yes Mistress Susan."

Susan and Laura go upstairs. Barbara cleans the ashtray, gets the cigarettes, and goes upstairs. Susan was lying on the bed naked. Laura was standing by the side of the bed. Barbara gives the cigarettes and ashtray to Susan.

Susan got up and handcuffed Barbara's wrists behind her back. She picked up the C-clamps, and put them on her nipples. She tightened them until Barbara cried in pain. She wiggled the clamps with her fingers. "Comfy Barbara?"

Barbara gritted her teeth. "No Mistress Susan. My nipples hurt."

Susan smiled. "Good. Do I have your attention now, Barbara?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"You will eat me to five orgasms. Afterwards, if I feel like it, I'll take the clamps off. Kneel on the bed and wait for me to tell you to start."

Barbara carefully crawls on the bed. She doesn't want to wiggle the clamps.

Susan lies down on the bed and lights a cigarette. She watches Barbara while she smokes. Laura's pussy is tingling watching Susan torment Barbara. Barbara watches Susan smoke, wishing she could get started.

Susan puts out her cigarette. "You may begin, Barbara."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara gets down on the bed. The C-clamps press into her chest as she screams into Susan's pussy. She licks and sucks around her clit, trying to ignore the pain in her nipples. Susan pulls Barbara's head up after she has four orgasms. "Kneel on the bed."

Barbara gets up in a kneeling position. Susan gets another cigarette. Barbara's nipples are on fire as she watches Susan smoke. Laura is amazed at how badly Susan's treating Barbara. She's also embarrassed at how much her pussy is tingling.

Susan puts out her cigarette. She gets a vibrator from the nightstand, and gives herself another four orgasms. Barbara knows Susan is teasing her and struggles to remain calm. Laura wonders what Susan will do next.

Susan puts the vibrator down. "You may continue, Barbara."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara gets down on the bed. She licks up all the pussy juice, and licks and sucks on Susan's clit. The orgasm takes a while.

Susan pulls Barbara's head up. "Kneel on the bed."

Barbara gets up in a kneeling position.

Susan gets a cigarette. She takes a puff. "Are you gong to remember eating my pussy now, Barbara?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

Susan turns to Laura. "Would you mind taking the Barbara's clamps off? I'm a little tired and don't feel like getting up."

Laura hurries and takes the clamps off Barbara's nipples. Barbara screams when the blood rushes back into her nipples. Susan laughs.

Laura notices the time. "My goodness, John will be here soon." She goes to her room to get ready.

Barbara looks down at Susan. "You've had your fun, now unlock me."

Susan takes a puff of her cigarette. "Excuse me, but do you give Laura breaks from serving you?"

Barbara looks down. "No Mistress Susan."

"You asked me to torment you. And I intend to do so until I leave tomorrow. I'm having a lot of fun."

"Yes Mistress Susan. John will be over soon. We can't parade around the house naked with him here."

"We're not. You're going to stay in your room this evening."

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"It's lunch time. I'll be back in a while. Don't go away." Susan gets dressed and goes downstairs.

Laura is eating lunch. Susan makes herself a sandwich and sits down.

"Where's Barbara?"

"She'll be staying in her room this evening. What did you think of Barbara's punishment?"

Laura blushes. "I'm ashamed of myself, but watching you torment Barbara got me horny. I had to play with myself before I took a shower and got dressed. You're so creative. Now I understand why you tormented me so much."

"Thanks. Yes, it's very arousing to torment someone. Especially when they obey willingly."

"Are you going to torment Barbara all day?"

"Yes, and all night as well. Lucky for her I have to leave tomorrow. I like having a sex toy."

"Don't tell Barbara, but I love being her sex toy."

Susan laughs. "I won't."

Susan gets a banana and goes upstairs. Barbara is kneeling on the bed.

Susan peels the banana. "This is for you, Barbara. Pretend it's a cock. I want you to give the banana a great blowjob."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara licks and sucks on the end of the banana while Susan holds it.

Susan commands, "You may eat it now." Barbara eats the banana.

Susan gets undressed and lies down on the bed. "You may eat me now." Barbara gets between Susan's legs and eats her to four orgasms. Susan pulls Barbara up by her and they kiss and cuddle for a while.

Susan gets dressed. "Kneel on the bed, Barbara. I'll be back later."

"Yes Mistress Susan." Barbara gets up on her knees.

Susan goes to the store and buys two metal ashtrays and a couple of fashion magazines. She returns to Barbara's room. "Did you miss me?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"Since I can't bring you downstairs, I found something else to do. Kneel down on the floor."

Barbara kneels down on the floor next to the bed.

Susan gets a metal ashtray. "Bite down on this."

Barbara grasps the ashtray with her teeth. Susan lights a cigarette, lies down, and reads a magazine.

The smoke bothers Barbara. She couldn't imagine how Laura could have done this. She grits her teeth and tries to keep still. She almost let go of the ashtray when Susan turned the vibrator egg on. Susan smokes five cigarettes while she reads. Barbara's jaw was aching.

Susan got up and took the ashtray from Barbara's mouth. "You did very well."

"Thank you Mistress Susan."

"I'm horny. Get up here and eat me."

Barbara gets up on the bed and eats Susan's pussy. Barbara's jaw hurts and she mostly sucks on Susan's clit. Susan has six orgasms before she lets go of Barbara's head.

"Kneel on the bed."

Barbara kneels. Susan turns the vibrator egg on. Barbara closes her eyes and rocks her hips back and forth. Susan turns the egg off.

Barbara moans. "Damn. That was so close."

"That's not very appreciative."

"Sorry Mistress Susan. Thank you Mistress Susan for pleasuring me."

"That's better."

Susan gets up and unlocks the handcuffs from Barbara's wrists. "Get dressed, we're going out for dinner."

Barbara and Susan get dressed. They go out to a sandwich shop. Barbara is hungry and orders a large steak and cheese sandwich. Susan teases Barbara with the vibrator egg while they eat. They go to the mall and catch a movie. They look at some dresses but don't see anything they like. They drive back to Barbara's house.

Barbara and Susan get undressed. Susan locks Barbara to the wall for her vibrator torment. Susan surfs the Internet looking for pictures of naked men. After four hours Susan unlocks Barbara. Barbara goes to the bathroom. Susan locks Barbara to the bed, kisses her goodnight, and turns out the lights.

Susan wakes Barbara up and kisses her good morning. She leaves her tied to the bed while she takes a shower and packs her things. She sits down by the side of the bed, and rubs her palm on Barbara's face. "I'll be leaving in a little while. I haven't decided whether to unlock you or let Laura do it."

"Yes Mistress Susan."

Susan kisses Barbara. "You're pretty horny, aren't you?"

"Yes Mistress Susan."

"You took good care of me. Thanks for eating me out so much."

"You're welcome, Mistress Susan."

Susan kisses Barbara. "Goodbye. I'll let Laura unlock you."

"Goodbye Mistress Susan."

Susan leaves. It's after lunch when Laura comes in. She sits down by Barbara.

"Susan told me you wanted to be left alone because you wanted to catch up on your sleep. I'm glad I came up to check on you. Susan's very creative with her torments." Laura unlocks Barbara from the bed.

Barbara stretches her arms and legs, and sits up on the bed. "Yes she is. It was an interesting experience having her dominate and torment me."

"How did you like it?"

"I didn't. Susan was pretty rough with me. I'm not used to that much physical torment. I had to work to keep from getting angry with her. It's not my nature to be submissive."

"I'm sorry Barbara." Laura hugged Barbara.

Barbara hugged Laura. "Why are you sorry? It was my choice to have Susan torment me. Besides, it was only a couple of days. I've been dominating you for almost a month. How do you like it?"

"At first I didn't, but I do have a submissive nature. Once I got used to the idea of my stepdaughter dominating me, I grew to like it. I definitely enjoy how horny I am. I have stronger orgasms."

"Did you like how Susan tormented you?"

"No Barbara, I didn't. When you and Susan walked out of the kitchen after lunch and left me I felt so helpless and humiliated."

"Why did you let us do that to you?'

Laura kissed Barbara on the cheek. "Because you're my dominants. I serve and obey."

"Laura, tell me if I ever make you feel helpless or humiliated."

"Sure Barbara. You're not like Susan. You're sweet and gentle with me."

Barbara giggled inside. If Laura considers three hours of vibrator torment sweet and gentle, so be it. "My arms and legs are sore. Maybe I'll feel better after I take a shower." Barbara takes the vibrator out and takes a long hot shower. She gets dressed and gets a late lunch. She goes back up to her room and plays with herself. She has twelve orgasms before she turns the vibrator off.

Barbara teased and dominated Laura the rest of the summer. Barbara was more appreciative of Laura's service. They both cried when Barbara returned to school in the fall.