Submissive's Journey 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers

I was enjoying myself so much I lost track of time, but it was probably only a few minutes before I heard his breath catch, and his hips started bouncing. I was afraid the first jet of his cum might blast out of my mouth and leak down onto the sofa cushions, so I bobbed my head rapidly down towards the base of his penis, at the same time opening my throat.

As his cock head entered my throat, I began making swallowing actions with my throat muscles. That sent him over the top. With a weird sound, he pushed his hips higher up off the sofa, bracing himself with his arms, and his first blast erupted deep in my throat! I swallowed like mad, drinking his jizz as fast as he offered it. Intellectually, I know it could not have been gallons, but it was sure quite a load.

When the spurts finally diminished, I pulled his cock head from my throat, but left it inside my mouth, still sucking. I wanted every single drop that he could give me. I even grasped the base of his cock, squeezed, and milked upwards. This action drained him completely.

I sat upright, giving this magnificent stallion one final look at my tits and pussy as I straddled him. Then I climbed off, crawled to my Mistress, and knelt at her side.

She petted and stroked my head, murmuring, "What a good job you did, my lovely girl." She was obviously pleased and entertained by my performance with Rick.

The men adjusted their clothing, and Rick, as a sort of spokesman smiled and said, "Thank you Barbara. That reward was certainly worth our drive here. If you ever dream up any other contests for your girl, please keep us in mind."

With that, they gave me a look of appraisal that made me shiver, but they finally left. As much as I disliked the first man, and enjoyed the second man, I realized that in my interaction with them, I was pretty much in charge of what happened this time. But, if I was given to them to play with, I still had no real idea what they might do to me. I was not sure that I ever wanted to find out, so I was very happy that I managed to win this challenge.

(continued in part 14)

mollycactus
mollycactus
2,255 Followers
12