Suburban Sweetheart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward and reached a hand underneath her to find her pussy, my fingers pressing onto the swollen lips and sliding between the drenched skin to find her clit. She twitched as I pressed on it and her rectum contracted, nearly crushing my cock as it did so. I stroked her slit and circled around the hard point at the top and she groaned and shuddered and then reached a hand to join me. I felt her fingers entwine around mine and we both started to rub along the length of her wet gash, fingers being caressed by the labia as we masturbated her. I jerked in her anus as the rectum convulsed with the movement on her clitoris. She was groaning with each breath and stroke, her hand dictating the pace as out fingers clattered against the exposed bud. Her head was pressed on the pillow and she turned her face to the side. Her eyes were closed and her face creased as she grunted and moaned with the sensation of fingers on her clit and my penis inside her anus. I twitched and ground my hips against her buttocks, pushing harder as we got wrapped up in the actions. I wanted her to cum with my cock in her arse and I pressed harder against her clit, her hand joining me as we ground into her slit and I pressed my prick deeper into her bowels.

She cried and shuddered and her hand moved faster with mine. Her anus contracted again and I gasped and thrust up hard. The squeezing of my cock was giving me intense sensations as I was starting to jerk harder, longer strokes that pulled her sphincter out and then rammed it back. I was panting heavily now, pulled along by her motions, the vibrations of our hands over her clitoris and her juddering body, wracked by her heavy breathing. She let out a long groan and her hand held mine tight and clamped itself against her pussy, pressing up into the lips so that they wrapped around our fingers, pressurising her clit as her body shook and her anus squeezed me. I jerked my hips and her mouth opened wide with the groan and she shuddered again and again, gripping me tighter as her body convulsed and making me buck as my balls tightened and my body tingled. The liquid rammed along the tube, stretching my cock as it was compressed by her rectum and then it felt as if the head was split open as the cum burst out of the small opening to flood her colon and bowels with my sperm. She cried out with me as I shot up inside her rectum and I twitched again and felt my penis explode with pleasure and pain as another wad of cum was spat into her body. Again I juddered and gritted my teeth with the internal stretching of my cock that preceded the shooting of the semen deep into her intestines. I gasped and swore as I came again and then jerked against her buttocks, nothing being fired out, just a little trickle of the last of my cum as it swam free of my body to pool in the depths of her rectum.

I collapsed down on her back and she gasped together. Her face was still turned on the pillow, but it was increased now and gently smiling.

We panted until out hearts stopped racing and I pushed myself up. She remained still, eyes closed and breathing quietly now. I had started shrinking and I eased myself backwards, my limp cock slipped out of her dark hole, the red head plopping out, followed by a stream of creamy liquid that oozed from her gaping anus, the red tunnel smeared with cum as it closed slowly. I sat back on my heels and watched her body close, a bubble of cum being forced out as her anus retracted, the bulb growing and then flowing down over the wrinkled opening and onto her perineum before running to her pussy and trickling down the extended labia, joining the cum that had ebbed from her vagina.

I got off the bed and wandered to the bathroom, standing at the sink and running the water until it warmed. I scooped a handful of it and rubbed it over my penis. I was coated with her juices and my cum, plus a few brown smears from her anus. I splashed the water over me, lathering up with some soap with the other hand. It was sad to see her cum and shit being washed from me, but I had to do it. I watched as the dirty water swirled around and headed down the plughole. I finished off the wash and then dried my penis and pubic hair before heading back to the bedroom.

She hadn't moved. Her behind was propped in the air by her legs under her and her face was still pressed on the pillow. The cum still ran from her body, pooling around between her legs, a string of cream hanging from the end of one labia. I smiled at the sight. Something caught my eye, I hadn't really looked around much and not from by the doorway. It was yellow and partly hidden behind a bowl that held trinkets. I moved over to it and picked it up. It was a disposable camera and there were twelve pictures left. I smiled. I framed the picture, just making sure her face was in view, although her strewn hair hid most of it. I hoped the flash wouldn't wake her and it didn't. The sight was wonderful and I hoped the picture did it justice, the spread buttocks and vulva, the hanging labia, smeared with dried and wet cum, the spunk oozing out of her anus and cunt and her thighs coated with flecks of dry cum and juice, pubic hair stuck together with semen and her anus and vagina still gaping slightly. I also wondered if they would develop the photo.

I replaced the camera and returned to the bed, drawing alongside her. She was sound asleep and breathing softly. I reached down and moved one leg out straight, her hips tilting as I did so. I reached across and moved the other and she shifted slightly in her sleep so that she lay prone. She mumbled and grunted in her sleep and then resumed her shallow breathing. I watched her spine rise and fall, the regular undulations lulling me and I drifted away with her gentle breath brushing over my face, blowing the musky smell of sex away from my nose.

"Goodnight sweetheart." I mumbled as I was carried away.

12