All Comments on 'Suburban Underbelly Ch. 04'

by fastandsloppy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ILienBagbyILienBagbyabout 14 years ago
You are C r aaa zzzzzzz yyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

Dear Mr. Fastand sloppy

You said you had a wild imagination. You didn't say that you were addicted to understatement........I Loved every second of your story.....It is the best....I thought I could write......As good as I thought I was, I give up....At the moment I intend to quit writing and just wait around waiting to read your next effort. Probably I'll recant mt non-writing vow ()what else would I do in my spare time?).

Suburban Underbelly was great!!!!! My heart is still pounding as I breath deeply to calm myself.

With all my admiration (you have just redeemed Literotica as a site to visit),

I am

Sincerely

ILienBagby

FyreHeartFyreHeartabout 14 years ago
Freaking Awsome

Now just need the story of the road trip.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
absurd?

You are rediculous. This is rediculous. I ate it every word. "Ink runs from the corners of my mouth. There is no happiness like mine. I have been eating poetry"

dria.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
dam

This story was completely crazy. but ill give you that is was a great read all the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The sex is so/so but you should be writing space operas or werewolf/ vampire books

See above

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whatever got into your head...

... at the time of writing, I genuinely had trouble breathing from my snickering fits. Thanks a bunch - although my penis had trouble deciding between the "hotdamn" and the "I'll just hide away until all is over" states.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Man there needs to be a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great story

This was wonderful. It wasn't like anything else, in that I couldn't predict what would happen next, while simultaneously the sex was hot. There was a good amount of humor, but not so much that it derailed the story. I usually don't leave multi chapter stories wishing for more, but this so fast, funny, and hot, that it could have gone on for several more chapters. Well done!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 9 years ago
OK

I'm glad it ended on the upturn I was worried there for a while.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesover 8 years ago
Shocking

This ending was totally unexpected, but, you DID warn the readers of the craziness within. Well done.

oldtwitoldtwitover 3 years ago
So glad

So glad that you ended this

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonalmost 3 years ago

Great story. Excellent twists and turns. Would love to know what happens to our man and his girls down the line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I can't find Part 3. What happened to it?

chipmonk9chipmonk95 months ago

Where’s ch.3?

fastandsloppyfastandsloppy5 months agoAuthor

FYI: Literotica removed Chptr 3 because of a scene where a cat is sacrificed by a witch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous