All Comments on 'Suburban Wife Ch. 02'

by qm2x1798

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
How does

How does a story go from not being able to have children to having a vacation in a Doms home in the Caribbean without any background on the fact that the couple had no tendency for any Dom/Sub behavior makes any sense. You just don't say hey let's go spend some time with a Dom who is a total stranger and think nothing is going to happen. It's all just a weak premise to base a story on.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Some editing would be helpful

Author needs to be careful regarding "diner" and "dinner." The latter is a meal and the former a small restaurant or place to eat. In the first chapter, "later" was used instead of "latter," and in both chapters, "starring" was used but the context indicated "staring" was the intended word (starring means having the lead role in a movie or show; staring is fixing one's gaze upon something).

Regarding the story, it lacks credibility. Maybe a good fuck is just what's needed to bring a man out of depression, but women don't work that way. Kelley, even drunk, is unlikely to risk destruction of her marriage and loss of the one thing she has left, her husband, by cheating on him. And despite the sexual tension, I doubt hubby would cheat either.

The story clearly has a long way to go, and I'll hold final judgment until I read more, but this is my opinion at present. One more thought . . . I'm thinking the category for the story is iffy. Are we heading towards BDSM or Fetish or Nonconsent here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Category?

Last commenter alluded to the category. Loving Wives? Really? Dom/Sub story? I don't think so

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong catagory. Should be in BDSM or Fetish.

And why does the author think so little of people that simply seeing a naked person or a sex act would leave them speechless and/or unable to think clearly? And the idea that there are no rules and no one is permitted to object is a recipe for disaster. Marriage is based on trust AND fidelity, breaking that bond relegates marriage and intimacy to an inconvenience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This just stinks.

Like rotten food, the longer it sits the worse it smells, puke.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry story by a sorry author.

Nothing else to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kelly in charge?

It is quite obvious that at the end of the story, kelly will be a dominatrix and john will do as he is told. I am submissive, only a few alpha males aren't, and will kiss ass to get some sex but i wouldn't stay with the wife if she had sex with others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Sorry author but if you want people to like this you should post it in the correct category. This sub/dom bullshit belongs in BDSM or fetish. We are sick and tired of reading about sub males!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Perfect for Loving Wives

Read the sub-heading for the category, dumb-asses.

That said, you need an editor, author. You used the word diner instead of dinner at least a half dozen times and there were other cases of word misuse. Still, I look forward to the next chapter,

Chopper9666Chopper9666almost 11 years ago
keep it cumming

personal taste but am loving it keep it in the same vane

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
great story will it lead to be being cuckolded

wonder where you will take this ? Will she taught how to be a Domme or will she fuck big cock and eat pussy and will he just watch her enduring it all ? lookforward to part 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Different strokes

for different folks. I liked it. If Kelly were my wife, I'd let her fuck anyone she wanted. And, if I were John, I'd be anxious to get a piece of Anne and Trish and maybe both together. There would definitely be some toe sucking and several footjobs. I would have tried to get some from Trish at the beach and tried with Anne at the interview. Sex is fun and ought to be enjoyed. I may be almost 70 years old, but I don't need any blue pills to get it up and find nothing more satisfying than helping a woman have several orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
53 yr old HOTWIFE

I liked this. And I can see where it is headed. Kelly can not keep her eyes off Morris. And thats natural. There is a certain vibe given off between a bbc stud amd alot of white women. Not all but alot. And they dont know that untill it happens. And yes Kelly will soon be going down on the huge black cock she oggles openly. From her very firs touch wet and wanting.She will soon become a bbc slut for young black studs. Worshipping huge black meat any chance she gets. My 53 yr old white wife too was hooked since her very first taste. And I witnessed the whole encounter.My wife also claims the flavour on the shiny huge purple head as she draws the foreskin back sucking it in is intoxicating. Kelly will soon get her taste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous