Suburban Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers

As the servants brought out the salad, Trisha took the opportunity to stroke Morris' cock for the crowd. This lasted for about a minute as she wrapped her hands around the girth of his shaft and slowly ran her hand up and down its length. She gave his stiff prick a kiss on the tip and a swat on the ass to send him away in search of another bottle of wine. Kelly looked hard at the black cock just inches from her face as Morris returned to pour her another glass of wine. She could feel the first drops of moisture forming in her pussy and the cock in front of her was making the fire in her crotch spread. Desperate to reach out and touch it, Kelly thought better than to grab a stranger's cock in front of her husband and the group.

By the time that diner arrived, the group was finishing off their fourth bottle of wine. Kelly did not try to hide her lust of the servants anymore from her husband. The conversation continued with Anne and Trisha about sex. It was oblivious that Kelly was drunk because she revealed to the group that she had the ability to squirt when she climaxed. Anne was intrigued by the pronouncement and asked Kelly to tell the group about it.

It happened after about two years of marriage and the couple was trying to get pregnant. John had pushed Kelly onto the bed and grabbed her high heels and placed them over his shoulders as he continued to fuck her with a steady rhythm. Kelly described how her husband's cock seemed to be hitting a sensitive spot which made her scream for John to fuck her harder and faster. After several minutes Kelly said that she had a mind blowing orgasm and felt liquid shoot out her pussy and all over John's legs.

Kelly described that at first she felt embarrassed that she had pissed on her husband while having sex. Then it happened the next time they had sex despite emptying her bladder before, not wanting a repeat performance. It was only then that John mentioned something about squirting. Kelly did not believe her husband. She changed her mind the following morning when she looked it up on the on her smartphone while sitting in the bathroom stall at work. The video showed young porn stars ejaculating on their partners, just as she had done to John.

John sat there and listened to his wife describe their sex life. It sounded good, but would not make for a porn script. He was irritated by his wife telling these relative strangers the details of their fucking. He was thankful that his wife left out any mention of the troubles associated with the couple trying to get pregnant, although Kelly did hint at her obsession with having John shoot his load deep into her. John wished that he could be anywhere else but at the dinner table right now; he was a little concerned about what else his wife was going to tell Anne and Trish.

Thankfully the conversation turned to diner with the arrival of Morris and Alex with plates of fresh seafood and fruit salad. John again watched his wife stare at the young cocks as the servant refilled water and wine glasses. He didn't like it, but he realized that his wife was probably horny and that meant he would get to fill her pussy with cum later in the evening.

Part way through diner, Anne drew Kelly's attention to Morris who had taken his place next to his Mistress.

"Kelly, you need to watch this for a moment. Morris has a spectacular cock, which I enjoy sucking." As she spoke, Anne began to stroke the underside of the black cock with her long red fingernails.

"The secret to sucking a cock this big is learning to use your tongue and fingers to bring it to full attention."

Anne wrapped her hand gently around the Morris' cock and began to lightly stroke the length of it. The palm of her hand gently massaged the underside of the cock while the fingernails pulled against the skin on the top. The rhythm was slow at first as it took a second or two for Anne to go from the base of the shaft to the tip of it.

"I like to start out slow. It heightens their anticipation of the more sexual charged stroking that is to come. I also make sure that I keep eye contact."

Kelly nodded her head in acknowledgement. John had to admit that Anne was doing a good job of bringing to life the cock in her hands and his as well.

Anne picked up the pace of her stroking. The cock was starting to fill with more blood, stiffening the prominent veins. At this point she bent her head down and took just the head of the cock in her mouth. It was strange but Morris did not react the way most men do when getting their cock sucked. He stood motionless while his Mistress demonstrated her oral skills.

After releasing the head from her mouth, Anne lifted Morris' cock up with her hand to give her tongue access to the underside. Anne stuck out her tongue and starting at the base, licked it like an ice cream cone from bottom to top. Once she reached the head, she did the same thing but in the opposite direction.

"Men love to have their cocks sucked. If they could have only one thing in the world, most men would give up penetration for oral sex if their wives or lovers knew how to do it properly."

With that she engulfed most of the ten inches of cock in front of her. Anne made a small gagging sound as the head of the cock slid into the back of her throat. She moved her lips back up the shaft and off it all together, leaving a stringy connection of spit from her mouth to the head of the cock. From his seat, John could make out that as Anne swallowed most of the cock; her tongue was stroking the underside of Morris' cock.

John turned away from the impromptu sex show to see Kelly and Trisha gazing intently at the display of oral prowess in front of them. Kelly asked Trisha in a whisper if she sucked cock as well as Anne. Trisha said yes and that she ate pussy even better than she sucked cock. Anne continued to suck with an increasing intensity. John was amazed that the young man did not moan or move while Anne was sucking and jerking his cock. John thought to himself that he did not have that level of self-control and probably would have pumped a load of cum down Anne's throat by now.

As the sex show continued, John looked over to see his bride squirming in her chair. He took another bite of the fish, not wanting it to get cold and then accidentally dropped his fork on the floor. As John bent under the table to pick up the fork, he looked under the table at his wife sitting across from him. As he suspected, she did not wear panties under her short skirt. The more surprising fact was that two fingers were stuffed in her dripping box. He watched for a second as Kelly feverishly worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. Not wanting to linger too long, he picked up the fork and went back to eating his food.

It appeared that he wife did not even notice he was under the table. John returned to eating his diner and watching the impromptu live porno playing out with Anne and her servant. Morris must have been close to orgasm since his self-control lapsed for a moment and he moaned ever so slightly. If the room had not been almost dead silent, John would not have heard it. The sound may not have been loud, but his Mistress heard him loud and clear. At that moment she popped his cock out of her mouth and swatted him on the ass with her left hand.

"Morris, behave in front of our guests."

"I am sorry Mistress, it will not happen again." Turning her attentions to the guests, Anne apologized for her servant's poor behavior.

"You have to teach them how to endure a good cock sucking."

Anne continued to stroke her servants cock when he informed his Mistress that he was ready to cum. Anne directed Morris to pick up her wine glass, which he did and then placed it under his cock. A few more strokes and Morris was pumping an unbelievable torrent of white cum into the wineglass.

As the last drops of cum finished mixing with the wine, Anne raised the glass to her lips and took a drink. Smiling, Anne turned to Kelly. "Kelly, you should try this wine. There is nothing better than a fine wine mixed with the cum of a young stud. It makes your pussy shudder to think about it."

John did not know what his wife would do. He was not certain that she was done getting herself off with her right hand. He was surprised when she pulled it out from under the table and wiped it off with her napkin. She looked at John for a moment before she answered.

"What the hell, I'll try it."

John thought his wife was trying to push his buttons. She knew that he was still a little bit put off by the cock holding incident earlier in the day. He thought there was no way she would drink another man's cum out of a wine glass. Even when Morris brought her the glass, he assumed that she would chicken out at the last minute.

"That's good" exclaimed Kelly after she took a gulp of the wine and cum. Morris retrieved the cup from Kelly and offered it to Trisha. She too took a big gulp of it and handed it back to Morris. If there had not been a naked servant in the room, a stranger would think this was some type of cult ritual taking place. Morris took the half full glass back to his Mistress, who finished it in one long drink.

As the servants brought desert, John could have sworn that Kelly intentionally reached out, touching Morris's still erect cock. She apologized for accidentally bumping into it, but John thought it was done with full intent.

As diner was winding down Kelly let out a big yawn.

"Excuse me. I am a little tired from a long days travel. I think between the lack of sleep and all the wine, I really need to go to bed. I've had a lovely evening but if you will excuse me, I'm going to call it an early evening so I can be ready for tomorrow. John will you be coming to bed or do you want to talk more with Anne and Trisha?"

John did not want to be left alone with these ladies, so he rose to join his wife who had already stood up.

Trisha got up to give Kelly a hug good night. Anne however remained seated.

"Kelly, have fun. Feel free to call one of the servants if John needs some help fucking you. I know you are worked up after that finger banging you gave yourself during diner. The servants are very good at lending an extra hand, or cock, as it may be."

John was about to say something but his wife pulled him away and towards the stairs. He expected his wife to be about three shades of embarrassed by Anne's comments, but the color in her face remained the same. His wife had been called out for masturbating at the dinner table and she didn't seem to care one bit.

John barely had time to close the door before his wife was on her knees sucking his cock through his opened zipper. He fumbled with his belt, then the button of his trousers, allowing them to fall to the floor. He kicked off his shoes and stepped out his pants. He was amazed that his wife did not let his dick slip from her lips while he stripped down. He removed his shirt and stood there wearing only his black socks. He recognized how funny he looked but he did not want his wife to stop sucking his dick.

Kelly mimicked what she saw Anne do earlier in the evening and stopped her sucking as she felt John ready to explode in her mouth. As she was standing up, she unzipped her skirt, let it drop to the floor and pulled her top over her head. Her pussy lips and clit were swollen from the pounding they took during dinner.

John was pulled onto the bed as Kelly leaned backwards spread eagle, guiding his head into her crotch. John was intent on teasing his wife, so he started kissing the inside of her thighs. Kelly was not in the mood to be teased, but rather tongue fucked. Grabbing John by the ears, she pulled his face deep into her dripping pussy. John could taste the orgasm she must have had during dinner.

"Eat my pussy John."

John flicked his tongue against her swollen clit and inserted a finger deep inside of her. The rhythm of his tongue and the strokes of his middle finger soon had Kelly arching her body with her second orgasm.

"Oh fuck. Oh Fuck. Eat ME!"

Kelly was not one to vocalize her desires, so John was a little surprised by her statement. It sent shivers down his spine to hear her say those words. He wanted to hear them again so he picked up the pace of his licking.

"Oh God, fuck me harder" signaled his wife's third orgasm. "Fuck me with your cock baby."

John pulled Kelly off the bed and spun her around to fuck her from behind. This is her favorite position and the one that brings her to the earth shaking and cum squirting orgasms. John's dick slid easily into his wife's tight pussy. He started out slow, not wanting to blow his load too early. Kelly was not up for wasting time as she pushed her ass back like a stripper doing a lap dance.

"Fuck me faster". At this point she panted several times and then shot a stream of warm liquid down her and John's legs.

"OHHHHHHHHHH"

John picked up the pace and in a matter of minutes was pumping cum deep into his wife. It was surprising his orgasm lasted longer than normal, but he had been worked up most of the day. Kelly collapsed on the bed panting, her pussy muscles continuing to quiver for several more minutes. John loved the contractions his wife made, milking the last drops of cum from his prick.

They cuddled on the bed as John's flaccid cock slipped out of his wife. It was clear to see that his wife was spent. Kelly fell asleep within minutes of placing her head on his chest. John lay in the bed and wondered what was going through his wife's mind. He assumed it was sex and cocks, but he wasn't certain whose cock she was thinking of as she dreamed.

qm2x1798
qm2x1798
853 Followers
12