Suburbia Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, Susan, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, hon, anything."

"What's that... thing above your vagina?"

Susan was terrified, thinking Marianne might have spotted a tumor of some type. "I don't know, what does it look like?"

"Well, it's a bump, and it sticks out kinda far from you."

"Could you touch it for me please?"

Marianne did so, and the look on Susan's face was less than pleased. "You honestly don't know what that is?"

"Uh uh," Marianne responded ashamedly.

"Not a problem, I got this one," said Marcus, his voice muffled by Marianne's pelvis. Suddenly Marianne felt jolts of electricity literally tear through her body. She cried out as she grabbed hold of Susan's hips, completely impaling her on Marcus' pecker. "What are you doing... let me go..." Susan struggled to free herself, but in the end the more she struggled, the further she brought herself towards her own gut-twisting orgasm! All her twisted and writhing wasn't doing Marcus any favors either, as was evidenced by his dick exploding within her, filling her tunnel with his hot seed.

Susan lay on her back, caressing her clit for a few moments as she finished riding out her own climax. A hand gently moved hers away from between her legs and a tongue began licking her steaming cunt, more in an exploratory manner than actual cunnilingus.


"Mmmm... what are you looking for down there, Marcus?"

"Um, I'm up here."

Susan sat up and saw Marcus positioned behind Marianne, who had her head buried between Susan's thighs! "Marianne, what do you think you're doing?"

"I just love the smell of your pussy so much... please let me suck it..."

"I... I don't know, I've never done anything like this before..."

"Well, there's a first time for everything, right?" Her voice was so smooth, calm, and seductive; Susan couldn't resist. She guided Marianne's head to her dripping vagina, which was still leaking Marcus' jizz. Meanwhile Marcus had taken his position behind Marianne, who waved her ass lewdly at him. "Oh, you want this, huh?" Marcus asked as he slapped the tip of his cock against Marianne's slit. Marianne managed an affirmative response as she lapped at her best friend's cunt. She parted her lips and Marcus slid his cock effortlessly between them. Marcus almost fell in love with her pussy right away; she was accommodatingly tight, but not to the point where one would believe that she wasn't having sex on a regular basis. Marianne, meanwhile, was in heaven; she had a large dick pumping away at her pussy, and she had a freshly fucked cunt in front of her, which she was enjoying sucking two people's cum out of. She wasn't a lesbian or even bisexual, but there was something about the way Susan's snatch smelled after she had been fucked that was just irresistible. The force and speed of Marcus' strokes began increasing as he built up to his second orgasm, until he pulled Marianne's hips into his, causing Marianne to buckle as her own O-train pulled into the station. Marcus let a torrent of his own joy juice flow into Marianne before withdrawing from her, leaving her cunt in the same condition he had left Susan's in.

As Marcus went to the bathroom to wash up, the two women laid next two each other, kissing and fondling each other's bodies. At some point, Marianne's brain woke up: "What are we doing?"

"Hmm... does it matter? So long as it feels good, right?"

"Yeah, but that would make us-"

"Gay? Look, I don't know about you, but I don't consider myself lesbian, bi, anything like that. Whatever happened--whatever happens--there's no reason to let it define who we are."

"Well, that makes sense enough, I suppose."

Susan kissed Marianne lightly on the mouth and ran a hand through her hair. "You should probably get dressed now."

Marianne frowned. "Are you gonna kick me out?"

"Well your husband's probably worried enough about you as it is."

"He's out of the house tonight. Probably won't be back until after work tomorrow."

"Well, Marcus, what do you think?" Marcus lay down between the two ladies. "You are welcome here anytime, both of you."

"Oh, I don't know about that... it'll be a wonder if I can even keep this from Nathan."

"Tell you what, why don't you worry about that another time?"

Susan chimed in: "Yeah, this is the house of love; all unpleasant talk ought to be left at the door."

Love... an almost foreign word to Marianne. It had been so long since she had heard it from her husband, her parents, anybody. She accepted, becoming the second member of Marcus' stable. He pulled a blanket over the three of them, and they snuggled up together and went to sleep.

THE END

12