Suburbia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Jenna's tsunami of an orgasm finally subsided, Marcus cast her away almost in disgust. "Damn, she almost snapped my dick off!" he fumed as she went upstairs to gather her things. "And the worst part about it is, that's not even the real reason I'm here."

"It's not?" both Washingtons asked in unison.

"If I understand correctly Nathan, you wanted to watch me fuck your wife, right?"

"Yeah, that was the plan."

"Well, we agreed to give you one better. Why don't you slide on down here with me, Marianne?" She smiled; this evening was going exactly how she had planned it, and now she was going to experience to most forbidden taboo of all she had learned while growing up: anal sex. She situated herself on top of Marcus, and then motioned her husband to come over behind her. As he did, Marianne held her ass cheeks open for him. "Um, what are you doing that for?" Nathan asked, completely clueless.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass."

"But you used to always say-"

"Look, Nathan, there are a lot of things we both 'used to' say and do. But we can't live in the 'used to's. It's all about right here and right now. And right now I, your wife, am right here offering you, my husband, my virgin asshole. So do you want it or not?"

Nathan said nothing, just fit himself into his wife's rear end. Marianne's body shook with pleasure. Jenna had been right; Nathan couldn't do much with a pussy, but he had the perfect size ass-fucking dick. Marcus got things started, thrusting deeply upwards into Marianne's cunt. Nathan followed suit, pushing his entire length into his wife. Marianne was in heaven, and scolding herself for not allowing herself to discover the things she had learned this weekend a long time ago. Soon enough, she felt another novelty: two dicks inside her filling her with hot semen, a completely overwhelming sensation that caused both of her holes to clench shut in one massive orgasm.

The three lovers lay in a collapsed heap, and both Nathan's and Marcus' diminishing organs slipped from Marianne's body. After Marcus collected his things and left, Nathan and Marianne went to bed. Before going to sleep, Nathan fucked Marianne once in all three orifices before working out an agreement: Marianne could keep seeing Marcus, and any other women she chose. In return Nathan could keep his supply of mistresses, and Marianne's ass for himself. They went to bed that night as a couple, reborn and content.

And as he went to bed for the night, Marcus smiled. He had helped another couple overcome their marital woes, and gained not one, but two longtime friends in the process.

He truly was beginning to like Suburban life.

12