All Comments on 'Subway Girl Ch. 03'

by DonnaBeck

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
SplendidSpunkSplendidSpunkalmost 10 years ago
Habit Forming

I hate to sound repetitious but this story is like a drug, that lifts me up and takes me places I always wanted to be. I do love the subtle hints dropped here and there as we learn more of our Characters and the new ones coming into play. Why a librarian? Who is Don and what would "keeping his mouth shut" be a recommendation. You give and you tease, in the right proportions, making those of us who are following this series drool with anticipation. At first all I wanted to know was why a clean cut working girl enjoyed a hug from a semi street guy and why that was the highlight of her day, now there is so much to wait for, I am in love with this story and I feel as if its I still growing and getting better. Great Effort Girl.

frazodfrazodalmost 10 years ago

Wow, I agree with the previous comment. This is a wonderful story, and I am entranced by the main characters.

I am looking forward to more of this story, and thank you for making my day.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Appealing innocence

I took the hook on Ch. 01 with the dynamic between a straight-laced woman and an apparent low-life. With the introduction of yet another unusual and appealing character in Ch. 03 (William) the hook is firmly set. Each character is surprising in his or her own way - all contributing to the overall innocent vibe. And in the heart of NYC, no less. I am one of the romantic story enthusiasts on this site who loves the youthful innocence of a slow-developing plot. Ch. 03 has left me anticipating the beginning of summer even more than usual because Ch. 04 may show up by then !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I think a new chapter of this story on a Saturday morning reduces stress. Thanks Donna, you've given me another lift today.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
Really am enjoying this!

Enjoying the difference...the flavor...the feel...setting the stage...wondering now about the next act...anxiously awaiting!!!!

ReiDeBastosReiDeBastosalmost 10 years ago
Really enjoying this

...and I can't help but think that Ray himself would enjoy reading it!

gemman1gemman1almost 10 years ago
Fantastic Story

I can't help but smile when I read this story. In the few short pages that you have written, you have lifted my up. Great start to the character development and setting the scenes. Keep up the good work.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 10 years ago

This is a really interesting story line. Started it on a whim and am now hooked and wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I love this story.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 10 years ago
Thank you...

I'm enjoying your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sorry....

I don't think that a chapter a week is going to keep your readers happy. If a little is good, a lot is better. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Fantastic

Take your time. Do it right.

But you HAVE to finish this story.

Seriously. This is too good to leave everyone in suspense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nothing i've never seen before

but its done pretty competently so i'll stick around for the ride.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

I hope that it stays this nice. If not, I'll probably like it anyway. Great start.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8almost 9 years ago
I'm officially hooked

I just can't wait to read the next chapter. I think I'm an addict, I can't get enough and yes another 5 stars from me

bruce22bruce22almost 9 years ago
Really delicious reading

I like all of your characters. They make me feel that the world is a good place! Even NYC!

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
I like the tie in.

Until Melissa brought the books to the desk, I had no clue. This is the same William and Tracy, from flower girl, let me think oh same author. Isnt Ray in flower girl? I'm to lazy to back trak but I will at some point. I glad to be reading instead of watching tv, that sure took a down turn, after Madmen, also in New York. I copied your other book titles, I used to like a book in my hands as we ll, when I was younger.

Thanks for the inspiration!

rightbankrightbankalmost 8 years ago
the two series just met

at the intersection of Raymond and William

in the mid Manhattan Library.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This Made Me Laugh Out Loud

"I couldn't even find a spoon for my cereal and had to take a plastic utensil from a fast food place."

Because I've been there.

Thank you for writing a nice story about relatable people. I'm enjoying it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is such a great story! Though I started with Flower Girl, loved that one too!! It was cute seeing William again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

still wow...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Serendipity with survival. Its like a spelunking with a bit of illumination. Sensitive observations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDonnaBeck@DonnaBeck
1060 Followers
Hi Lit - readers, It has been suggested that I give the order of the trilogy; Subway, Flower, and Runner Girl. I have two short stories on here as well. I am currently writing erotica. I expect the new piece to be out around the first of the year. Thank you for your intere...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories