Subway Girl Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,062 Followers

I set about cleaning up the kitchen. The fridge was disgusting, even though there was no real food in there. Does a bottle of catsup count as food? I found some weird shit in the cabinets that I didn't know what to do with. There were a bunch of random handwritten notes that didn't make any sense, a lot of radio and computer parts, and even two cheap watches. I didn't know if I should throw the stuff away in case one of the guys came back, but then I thought, Fuck them! and dumped it all in the trash. I was surprised to find a few tools, screwdrivers, and a wrench, so I started a tool drawer. I took a break on the couch, which I had once again pushed to block the door. I really wanted to text Alicia, but I didn't want to blow it by being overanxious when I had seen her just a few hours ago. But I did it, I couldn't resist. I texted "Try not to think about me too much."

I regretted sending it instantly, until I saw her reply a few minutes later: "I'm trying" with a smiley face. Then I was glad I did.

DonnaBeck
DonnaBeck
1,062 Followers
12