All Comments on 'Subway Surprise'

by Bindingwi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Turn On

This story is why I come to Literotica. HOT HOT HOT!!! I am so wet!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good story

This was a good story. Started out better than it ended up just because of the lack of any realistic chance that this would happen. The bar encounter was great and plausible but the subway was just to far out there. Still was a good read though, just could have been more plausible.

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 11 years ago
I can't believe I'm saying this...

But I got hard after reading this, but never again. From now on I will be sticking with CONSENSUAL incest stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story.

Wife getting felt up everywhere she goes and hubby watching. Great turn-on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
MORE LIKE THIS

VERY GOOD JOB! USE THIS WIFE AGAIN, MAYBE INTERRACIAL.

CharlieTwoponiesCharlieTwoponiesalmost 11 years ago
Interracial interesting Idea

could be an latino or better yet a prego latino and a group of BBC's

and they pound every hole and then get off the subway and a group of latinos

get on and find her dripping cum and crying hard she tells them what had happened

DADDYLOVER2DADDYLOVER2about 5 years ago

ILiVE IN NEW YORK AND DAMM I WISH I WAS THERE TO GIVE HER PLENTY OF ORAGSM AND TOYS ARE A PLUS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"No one that was assaulting my wife left"

And why exactly would they leave? It's fuckin implied that they're staying to continue what they're doing you absolute ingrate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

not too good was it just fucking and more fucking over and over not a lot of imagination

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

started off well then went from the Sublime to the Rediculous,I know it is fantasy but it certinly went OTT

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

these stories just dont get any better and that ant a complement. dont you realize what a fucking load of crap you are writing. no woman would want that treatment and no man would put up with it, its just unbelievable shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Could have been longer, through more fucking of different types of men - and of course stacking the women in differnet ways. Really enjoyed this story. Ok yes, over the top - but isn't that why a lot of us come here. You done real good! Write more... tanya brown

goldenstarletgoldenstarletabout 2 years ago

Sounds like the wild imaginings of a guy who's never even seen a woman cum let alone made it happen.

A lot of stuff just doesn't make any sense, for example:

Having a go at "the brunette" for not helping when Kim is being raped... Um... You're her husband buddy where the fuck were you...

"The brunette had an orgasm" from what? Licking pussy and getting slapped on the ass? That doesn't make anyone cum.

"I didn't want her to freak out so I blindfolded her." SHE'S NOT AN ANIMAL. Humans aren't suddenly calm when you blindfold them, especially when they're being raped by a stranger on a crowded subway train. It's concerning that you don't seem to see the difference between a woman and an animal. Getting major incel vibes from that tbh.

There is an example of this kind of stupidity in almost every paragraph so I'll stop there for now and move on to your actual writing style, which I would call "basic".

There's so much repetition, especially of "Kim" or "my wife" but also other words and phrases, when it just isn't necessary because it's really fucking obvious who or what you're talking about.

One of my favourites was when you told us she was wearing panties, stockings and heels. The next sentence someone ripped off her panties. Then the next sentence you tell us she's standing there in only stockings and heels. NO SHIT SHERLOCK. Jesus Christ how dumb do you think we are that we couldn't work that out for ourselves.

I could not roll my eyes any harder honestly.

It's a shame because the story could be really good if only it was written by someone competent who is not an incel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, but oh dear another loser releasing the slut inside the woman he loves, it will only be a matter of time before she craves more cock than he is happy for her to have, and divorce, tears blah blah blah to follow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous