Succubus Inquisition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whatever lust spell that once had a hold of him was long gone. As his body shivered he tried to cry out for help but her lips smothered his attempts. Rather than a scream the only sound he made was muffled and sounded more like a moan. The tail attached to his dick began an intense suction, quickly bringing him to another orgasm. The first felt amazing and even as the second felt good there was an equal amount of pain. She was siphoning off his life, his soul if he actually had one.

His dream quickly became his nightmare with no hope of waking up just before he hit the ground from a long fall.

Her eyes fluttered shut just as he felt a third climax rising within himself. Despite the pain and his constant shivering he still arched his back until he was on his tip toes. Clear state of mind after all this time he knew this would be his last, he felt weak and frail. His next moment of bliss would be his last moment alive.

Then why couldn't he stop it, his body couldn't resist, it wanted, no needed to climb to that peak and burst forth in what it thought would be the best moment of its life. This was it, he couldn't stop it now he was past the point of no return. He moaned as his dick twitched and explo...

The tail quickly constricted at his base cutting off the orgasm, yet his member still throbbed in waves causing a dry orgasm that brought all the pleasure but no release. Even as Cugath knew it would kill him, being denied clouded his mind in a desperate need for that release.

She released his lips and looked down at him in amusement.

"Please..." He coughed as he tried to plead, "Don't... stop!"

Meridiana took great pleasure in feeling all the sounds and smells of sex that filled the air around her mirror image, knowing that each man that succumbed to their bodies would be dragged into the mist and added to her growing collection of souls. Each soul she gathered increased her power and she had great plans for that power. This unsuspecting world would fall and be remade in her image. Her mind's eye saw everything through her mirror's eyes, now that the spell had worked.

Prolonging her prey's demise only enhanced the flavor of his soul and she was more than happy to let him bask in it, as he quickly lost his mind. She turned her attention to the scene around her creation. Not a single warrior was spared. Some had tentacles holding them down as her green tinted beauties went for a wild ride. Others foolishly joined in. It was a spectacular sight to see.

That was when she focused on their general. She took great interest in his soul. He was a strong leader that rallied his men to defeat her earlier waves. It was all a game to her, the first few waves mimicking other demonic beings to weaken the army. It had worked for the most part, yet somehow his willpower allowed him to rise victoriously. She would find a special use for his soul.

His special soul reminded her of another special being. One that Meridiana herself had created, Amber. Oh, she wished Amber could be here to see all this. She would have been if everything had gone according to plan. But somehow she couldn't see Yshomatsu or the creation she left with him anymore. Something had gone wrong but she couldn't stop her plans to go and find out what it was. So instead she had sent lovely Amber. Secretly the succubus hoped the girl was ready to be out on her own.

Titus stood there naked, surrounded by his army having sex with unnatural woman. And yet he couldn't take his eyes off of the two in front of him that stood a few paces away from him, smiling. His mind was filled with lust. He couldn't speak or even think. The pole standing proud between his legs controlled his body now.

The one his limited mind named perfection had just finished giving him the world's best blow job. It was a wonder he was still hard after having two orgasms. They giggled as if reading his cloudy mind. Wet dream gave him a stunning look that would leave any man swooning as perfection turned around and dropped on all fours. She wiggled her presented ass at him. He noticed in the corner of his eyes but was star struck for the look wet dream was giving him.

Before long wet dream sat down upon perfection's lower back, straddling her ass and gave Titus a come hither look he couldn't resist even if he tried. Once a succubus or even a succubus' spell had a taste of your soul there was little you could do to resist, they now had greater knowledge for how to please you.

Wet dream slapped her hands down on perfection's ass, one per cheek and her mouth gaped open, amused at Titus' reaction. He would have rushed in if he didn't all of a sudden feel so dizzy. Yet he still managed to put one foot in front of the other. This was all so wonderfully surreal. A small part of his might still fought for control against the darkness threatening to overwhelm his mind. Deep down he knew nothing good would come of this, but the pleasure his body was receiving was hard to deny.

Not to mention there was something about wet dream's facial expressions that drew him in and held him there with fierce devotion. The way her eyes sparkled and her smile created those laugh lines in her face. It was hard to believe this creature wasn't real flesh and blood. Her body was more corporeal than before thanks to the many offerings the mist gathered around them.

Another step and he would be reunited in her embrace. His body couldn't wait. Wet dream pulled him to her body as their lips met in a sloppy kiss she reached down and stroked his member a few times before lining him up to her blooming flower.

Their eyes where open during their kiss. Those swirling emerald gems captivated the general. That was until her free hand roamed down to his lower back and pulled him closer. His body felt pleasure beyond anything imaginable, causing his eyes to tightly close. Even though it was only his tip that entered her, it was glorious. Her nether lips welcomed him with heat worthy of a furnace and began moving of their own accord. Each muscle felt like it had a mind of its own.

He wanted to thrust forward but her hand at the base of his cock held him back. Both her hands combined on either side of him clapped tight preventing him from moving even an inch. The pleasure his tip was feeling quickly took him over the edge. His member throbbed and twitched, yet no release was permitted.

She kissed her way from his lips to his ear. Her hot breath upon his ear felt so amazing and as he strained to hear, he could have sworn he heard a faint whisper escape her lips. Yet he couldn't make out what she said, it almost sounded like she was saying. 'Some say pain is the best way to torture a man, but I say pleasure is the greater torment."

If that was indeed what she said at this moment he couldn't agree more. The pleasure of that last dry orgasm and lack of release was driving him crazy. Each new sensation was more sensitive and felt that much better.

Finally her grip lessened and he didn't miss a beat. By instinct alone his hips thrust forward before his mind even comprehended the fact. His entire member slid with ease into her burning hot depths until he swore he felt her cervix press against his tip. His body shook violently within her embrace. Finally he was getting that release he so desperately needed.

However once again it didn't come, he felt his cock twitch and throb yet nothing. Her breathing on his ear felt like laughter and he cried out in rage, faster and faster he penetrated her, seeking his explosive end, pelvic bone loudly smacking into her own. His mid-section tingled as if going numb.

Her wet pussy spasmed around his cock and he had a wicked thought. If she was going to deny him, then he would repay the favor. The general slid his moist member out of her and angled down lower, impaling the green tinted girl he referred to as perfection. As his cock slid to freedom the air chilled him to the bone. He almost stopped his revenge and plunged back in.

Yet another part of his body told him to go on with his plan. After all, perfection already gave him two amazing orgasms and he couldn't wait to feel her pussy around his cock. She squealed as if not expecting him as she wiggled her ass in encouragement. Her depths felt pleasantly different, warm and welcoming as opposed to searing heat. Each had their benefits and both felt amazing in their own ways.

After a few astounding thrusts, he had a growing desire to feel the searing heat of wet dream's pussy. He quickly switched and was over joyed. Over the next few minutes Titus enjoyed both girls, switching back and forth. He was encouraged by the moans in his ear and the squeals caused by perfection.

All the while that little pocket of resistance in his mind struggled to hold on, but it was a losing fight. No matter how much he would have wanted to stop and save his own life, the pleasure was overwhelming. Not to mention that being denied release for so long had the rest of his mind insane with lust and need.

Wet dream backed off from his ear, leaving a line of saliva stretching until it snapped. She placed both of her hands on either side of his face. Weakly Titus opened his eyes and was instantly lost within her gaze. He stopped mid thrust into perfection when he saw the other's desire for him. He couldn't resist, quickly leaving perfection for the furnace above her.

The woman staring into his eyes mouthed the words, 'Give yourself to me.' And who was he to deny her? Searing heat enveloped his cock once again to the hilt. All this time the general had been right at the edge of orgasm but unable to reach it. Her nether lips sealed tightly around his base and begun the greatest suction he had felt thus far. Her entire being was attempting to milk him dry. She smiled at him as if reading his mind.

It was like the flood gates finally opened as the magnificent and long overdue explosion threatened to short circuit his nerve system. Wave after wave filled her womb. It felt wonderful and amazing and...

Whoa... He felt nauseous.

The general would have collapsed to the ground if it hadn't been for those arms around him. What worried him most was the hungry look in her eyes. Like she wasn't satisfied and wanted more. He wanted to tell her no but nothing came out when he opened his lips. He felt light headed and about to faint.

That small pocket of resistance gained full control of his mind and forced his head to turn and look at his surroundings. He almost couldn't comprehend what his eyes saw, the mist was all around him and even though he heard them, he couldn't see, any of his comrades.

It sounded like an orgy yet he could only see five feet in any direction. The only other form he could see was staring back at him, her wings held tightly around herself. Almost as if she held something within them. This woman, this demon was nothing like the two he just had sex with. Unnatural beauty, something that beautiful wasn't meant to exist.

The mirror image of Meridiana smiled at the poor and helpless general as she took a deep breath. The mist seeped into her body, as if the spell was returning to its maker. As the mist slowly evaporated into the demon everything and everyone within it faded into the mist.

"NNnnnooO!" As Titus began to fade he let out his last bit of resistance before everything faded to black. Wet dream pulled him back into a hungry kiss before they all joined the mist.

The last remaining tendrils of mist absorbed into the mirror image, she let out a sigh of great pleasure. The valley was once again nothing but green grass and rolling hills.

The mirror image was the last remaining upon the fields of battle turned orgy. Her wings still held tightly onto her prey. After a moment of reflection the slightly non-corporeal being released her wings and stretched them out.

A dried husk of a body collapsed and broke apart upon the ground. Meridiana's mirror paid no attention to it as she rubbed her belly as if she was full. As her hand caressed her skin, moans and lustful screams escaped, as if the orgy was still going on within her.

The demonic mirror let out her own lustful moan as she too began to fade away.

*****

The knights had invaded the monk's private home and threatened to destroy their very way of life. Elpis was one of the many that fought back had fought with all his heart and almost proved worthy. The fight hadn't gone as planed and the young man had to flee back into the monastery. His mouth was bleeding and he was sure he lost a few teeth. But what bothered him most was his chest. As he took a shield to the face and was stunned the knight slashed his sword across the monk's chest.

Elpis was lucky the wound wasn't too deep and that blood wasn't gushing out of it. But the thing hurt like nothing he had ever felt before. Even the sparring matches against Athanatos, his friend, and, he was proud to say, mentor, even though the subject never came up. The young man would have gladly accepted if he had been asked to learn under the man.

Athanatos was ancient but still looked young. Something had happened to him, along with his own mentor Yshomatsu. The two had long everlasting life, if not immortality. No one was sure if they were in fact immortal because frankly no one was willing to test it. They had other super human abilities also. Elpis wasn't sure what if anything his friend's mentor had different, but his friend could sense where people were. It was like he was feeling their souls or something.

His friend could also heal his wounds if he concentrated on it, something Elpis really wished he could do right now. The wound on his chest really stung, he was afraid to look at it. As he rushed further back into what was once his sanctuary, the horror of what he saw shocked him to his core. Everything was in ruins. What had once been a great learning house was now a ruined building.

A giant hole allowed a beam of light into the big room, revealing a boulder resting in what was once the gathering place for his brothers. Tables were knocked over, tapestries were ripped, bodies lay everywhere.

As he ran away from the battle two things crossed his mind. One, he knew he had to find the elder and protect him. Two, where was the all-powerful Athanatos. He had shown such prowess in their sparring match and yet the last the young monk had seen of his friend was when elder Zoticus gave him a look. The two had shared a private thought without speaking.

Elpis remembered now. The knights had come seeking Yshomatsu, and spoke as if the man was an evil dark arts practitioner. If his friend wasn't present during the battle that almost cost him his life, then there was only one explanation. Their elder had sent the man he looked up to, to find his mentor and the truth to the entire knight's tale. It was the only thing that made sense. He wasn't the type of man to abandon his family in their time of need.

The young man knew that he had to do his part and right now he needed to find the elder and get him to safety.

*****

Old and tired eyes opened to a blurry room covered in floating dust. His long beard was wet, no doubt with blood. The old man tried to move and found that he couldn't. The last thing he remembered was rushing into his room before the entire world shook. His vision had faded to black as something struck him from behind.

He couldn't have been out for long, since the dust still filled the air. He let out a pained groan as he tried once again to move his body. He was horrified to see that a large beam of wood from the very monastery itself had impaled his midsection. It was a wonder he was still alive. That was the awe of such events, the very thing that killed you also kept you alive. By missing vital organs the makeshift spear didn't out right kill him, and while it was there it also blocked off the flow of blood. Oddly enough keeping him alive to painfully realize his doom was imminent.

His whole world came crashing down when those knights showed up. All their lives, Monks devoted to keeping the balance between good and evil. And those men show up claiming to know otherwise, saying they claimed a monk was practicing the dark arts and bringing that which they fought against into this world.

It was blasphemy, all of it. He coughed and found his lips to be wet. He couldn't move his arms to wipe his lips. His entire body below his neck felt cold. He couldn't even tell if he could feel his legs or not.

A feminine giggle came from the corner of the room. He raised his head to look, noticing the dust slowly settled within the room. He couldn't place what the sound was, there were no women in the monastery and he was sure women weren't in an army of knights. It wasn't that they weren't welcome, as far as the monastery went; it just wasn't common for women to find the calling. The army of knights was another matter entirely. Women could be just as deadly as men, but men were dogs, pigs even.

The men within an army couldn't be trusted to fight alongside women. Something happened to a man's mind during war or maybe it was because there were no women in those armies that made those men snap. He would never know, it wasn't his place to say right or wrong. Besides he had greater things to worry about than the rights of others, such as this giant log sticking out of his gut.

Lost in thought he had completely forgotten that voice from a moment ago. That was until he heard it again, this time louder and seeming to come from everything and nowhere all at once. His gaze once again turned to the room, it was completely destroyed.

The room looked like a war zone, even the walls were falling apart. As he looked around the room he saw her. Elder Zoticus saw something he knew wasn't a woman. It was once of those things his order fought their whole lives to keep out of this world. She was a demon, a creature not born of this earth. A lesser form of demon, but no less dangerous.

She sat upon his window sill. One leg crossed other the other, hands resting on her knees. Red skin smooth as cream was naked as the day she was born. That is if she was ever born. Long flowing hair cascaded down over her shoulders the color of a raven. Her long locks covered her--- what Zoticus only assumed would be--- large tempting breasts. It was her face that struck him the most. He hardly noticed the horns, wings or tail.

She had an angelic face with high cheek bones, lips turned up into a smirk. Yellow slitted eyes stared at him in amusement. Everything about her screamed demon, he didn't need to see the horns, wings or tail to confirm that.

Her smile faded as she tilted her head and arched an eyebrow.

"It's been over a thousand years since my kind has walked this world and yet you appear to recognize me?" She expelled pheromones out into the air as a wave of pleasure washed over her body. The mirror image she created had just returned to her, bringing with it an army of souls. Her grand plan was almost complete. Well her first grand plan that is.

She was excited to be free and able to breathe the fresh air of this world. It was nothing like where she came from. So far she hasn't seen anyone nearly as powerful as the wonderful Yshomatsu, her life line to this world. Soon, however, she wouldn't need that link. Just a few more souls and she could withstand that link by herself. When that time comes, she'd enjoy taking his soul. But for now he was safe from her wrath.

Her pheromones filled the room and yet the old crippled man didn't seem to be affected in the least. Then it hit her, he couldn't feel his body. If he couldn't feel his body then her pheromones had no control on his cock. And without that she couldn't force his lesser mind to take over his thinking. She'd have to do this the old fashioned way.

Elder Zoticus coughed up more blood as he laughed. "It has been my order's greatest pleasure keeping your disgusting kind at bay. Anytime one of you gets a foot hold in our world we were there to prevent it." Having said that he couldn't help but think their order was no more. Monks had gone missing all over the world and now he knew why.