Succubus Inquisition Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers

The dagger was behind her. The only way to it would be through her. His poison-filled mind told him it was a good idea, press into her, knock her to the ground and grab the blade. It was now or never, if he waited he risked her pushing him back, away from the weapon that could be his salvation. His eyes started to glaze over as his mind played out the scenario.

She squealed as he leaped forward, driving his cock into her wet waiting pussy and shoving her back into another pile of debris. His mind almost shattered at the pure bliss he felt in that moment. Wasting no time the demon wrapped her limbs around him and rocked her hips.

It felt amazing. He couldn't help thrusting again and again. His mouth latched onto her rubbery nipple and sucked. Warm liquid met his lips as his eyes rolled back into his skull. Meridiana laughed out loud. No man could resist her. She had been wrong about him putting up a fight, clearly that was his last string of resistance when he broke away from her last.

Meanwhile the elder, pinned to his location could do nothing but watch the sex before him with glazed over eyes.

Elpis stretched his arm out, searching for the dagger while enjoying the sex of his life. His fingers touched something metal and he knew he had found it. The demon grabbed his arm and pulled it to her head, forcing him to feel her silky hair. He couldn't help grasping a handful. Her legs wrapped tightly around his hips again driving him down hard with each thrust.

He was close, he felt his balls constrict. It felt so good he couldn't stop. He was so close to getting his hand on that blade and now he was so close to the best release he could ever imagine. Their tongues wrestled with each other in a war for dominance. He arched his back and screamed into her lips, driving his cock deeper into her sex as he exploded wave after wave of seed into her womb.

In her moment of triumph she released his arm and scratched his back with her sharp nails. Her nether lips locked on and felt like they sealed around his base, milking him for every drop. As his orgasm passed he felt weak but remembered his task. His arm shot out and grabbed the hilt of the dagger and pressed it to her neck.

"What are you?"

Her body tensed when the blade touched her skin but her pussy started moving against his cock. With her legs locked around his hips he couldn't move his lower body. His member twitched back to life.

"I'm your worst nightmare, lover."

"Let me go or I'll slit your throat."

"I've already tasted you. You're mine now." Her lips turned into a smirk, clearly amused. Then she gave him a look that sent shivers down his spine as he unknowingly gave a little thrust of his hips. If he thought her body felt great before whatever his seed did it was amazing. It was like his manhood was more sensitive to her body. Every movement sent a wave of pleasure to his brain.

His hand shook as he struggled to hold onto the blade. She was bringing him to another orgasm already and they hardly even moved. The look in her eyes proved she knew it and he couldn't take it anymore. Elpis sliced with the blade, to his surprise the dagger sliced her skin and she cried out in pain.

In a panic she shoved him, sending him flying back before slamming into a wall. The blade tumbled out of his grip as he laid huddled up in the fetal position. The demonic cries filled the room, threatening to shatter his ear drums. That was the last thing he heard before he blacked out.

The young monk's dreams were filled with sex, featuring none other than the demon, his new found lover. Hundreds of different positions flashed before him, every one feeling better than the last. The demon was riding him, violently grinding her hips against his pelvic bone. She looked down at him and her mouth moved but no words came out. She was encouraging him.

This scene felt more real than any other. His head twisted as he moaned, the sound almost waking him. It took all his will to stay in the dream but he felt the tendrils of grogginess taking over. He was waking up.

Yet the pleasure of the dream didn't lessen. It increased.

His eyes shot open.

He was lying on his back in the center of the room and the demon was on top of him, just like in his dream, violently grinding her hips. The first thing he noticed besides the beautiful demon riding his cock was her neck. The blade clearly did damage but the wound was already healing. Nothing but a white scar on her perfect red skin remained.

He briefly wondered if there was any way to really hurt her. Her kind weren't supposed to be so powerful. If nothing could hurt them, why were they described as needing to resort to other tactics to survive?

"Because it's fun, lover." She responded, proving that she could read his mind, unless it was his first offering of seed that enabled that gift. Everything had changed once he climaxed inside of her.

His thoughts quickly returned to her body. Fixated on her bouncing chest he tried to reach up and caress them but found he couldn't move. His limbs felt like they were filled with lead. He quickly wondered how long she had been playing with him, how many more offerings had he given her while knocked out.

Her hands came down on his chest to support her wait as she changed her tactics, thrusting down on him over and over, faster and harder each time. His eyes rolled back as he tried to cry out in bliss and found he couldn't even do that. He was too weak to speak, his mouth felt dry, like she was sucking the life out of him.

The only body part that remained strong she was grinding on. He couldn't stop his face from smiling any more than he could reach up and grab her breast.

Oh it felt so good. She was right, this was more fun than fighting. He relaxed to his fate and enjoyed the demon bringing him to another earthshattering climax.

"You made my day lover. I won't forget it." She purred at him as he exploded one last time into her. His body dried out as if he had been decaying in the ground for years.

Meridiana rose to her feet and stretched. So many souls in one day had left her feeling stuffed. She needed to rest. She had enough souls to sustain herself in this world without her host. She made a mental note to send Amber new orders via their mental link. But she had time for a quick nap.

Unbeknownst to her Athan was still in the building, having been knocked out by the boulder that crashed into his room. She could have put an end to it all right there. Instead she walked over to the window, swaying her hips with each step. The dying elderly man on the ground watched her every move. He chanted the word 'beautiful' over and over, tired eyes glazed over.

The succubus had a lot of plans for all those souls she just gathered up. The land under this monastery felt powerful enough for those plans.

This was not the end, but rather the beginning, of something unheard of for thousands of years. The reign of man was at an end.

Yshomatsu
Yshomatsu
436 Followers
1...5678910