Succubus Luvin

Story Info
Sam is a fuck loving succubus.
1.5k words
3.69
18.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author note* this is my first story on this website so please be nice.

*

Being a succubus is fun. She worked at a bar that catered mostly to military guys. Sam was always a fuck loving girl and the boys who came in for drinks appreciated it. She had cherry red hair and enchanting brown eyes. She was skinny and had enormous boobs and a very nice ass. She smiled as she pulled on her bartender uniform. She was the one who opened the bar up in the morning and she worked until lunchtime alone. Her light blue dress would never meet the standard requirements of the dress code but no one cared. She always got big money so the people in charge let it slide. The bottom of the skirt barely covered her round ass and the top few buttons were left undone so her cleavage was clearly visible. She smiled as she thought of all the ass slaps and the boob grabbing she got while working. The wind may have made her underwear visible due to her dress length but it was skin tight and hugged her perfect features. The other thing that would prevent her underwear from being visible was the fact that she never wore any. She wore lacy bras that were sometimes visible from her cleavage but never underwear. She got to the bar and began turning on all the lights when she heard the door open.

"Wow. There's no one here." Said a masculine voice. Sam smirked.

"Thats because we're not open yet." She said turning around and eyeing the new face interestedly. He was handsome with an angular jaw and shaggy blond hair. He was wearing a dirty mechanic uniform that had the name Oliver sewn into it. He had deep blue eyes and a kind face.

"You're sexy." He said in a stupid schoolboy way.

"You too. Wanna fuck?" She asked bluntly. He blinked in surprise at her before nodding slowly. "We'll do it in the ass because i don't know you." She responded.

"I think I'm in love." He said with a mock swoon. She giggled and led him to the back room. There was a desk and a few chairs. "No bed?" He asked curiously.

"This is a bar not a motel." She shot back.

"I just want you to be comfortable." He said genuinely. Sam was surprised by the notion but brushed it off.

"Lube is over there." She said motioning to one of the drawers. He got it and slathered his member up nicely before coming back over to her. Sam smiled and bent over at the waist, taking hold of the desk and spreading her legs. She had removed her dress and bra and the stranger took a moment to smile. He was in a bar with a smoking hot stranger with massive boobs and he was about to fuck her in the ass. He still had all his clothes on, just his pants pulled down to his knees. He lined himself up and pushed the head in. He moaned at her tight ass and threw his head back relishing in the feel before he realized she was grinding down onto him. He had her by the waist so she didn't get much but she was shallow fucking herself on his dick. He smiled and in one blinding moment he smashed all of his 9 inch long 2 inch across dick into her and then pulled back to shallow fucking. She screamed in pleasure.

"Thats right bitch. Scream you whore." Came a new voice. The two looked over to see another man standing there masturbating to them. He was a shorter man with pale skin, scruffy black hair and brown eyes. He was a mousy fellow but he had an unmistakable charm about him.

"Hey Jace. Want to join in?" Sam asked casually.

"Oh yeah." He said and moved over to them quickly. She stood up and waited for him. He lubed up and then came over to stand in front of her. He didn't go slow, he slammed all of his 6 inch long 3 inch across cock in at once. He was hammering her and she screamed in pleasure again. Oliver got the idea and began hammering her with all his strength and speed. He felt Jace's dick rubbing against his through the thin wall inside Sam and it made him a bit uncomfortable but he didn't stop.

"How...come...he...gets...pussy?" Oliver panted.

"Because I know him." Sam said smiling over her shoulder.

"Hey whore. Blow me." Said a voice from the door. There was a man standing there with mocha skin. He had a bald head and dark eyes.

"Yes sir Captain Marcus." She said smiling. Oliver sat down in one of the chairs and Sam bounced up and down on his lap as Jace fucked her back and forth from in front. Marcus had her head turned to the side as he fucked her mouth with his 7 inch long 2 inch across dick. She smiled and looked up at Marcus as she took him all in, deep throating him and even taking the balls into her mouth. With her nose pushed against his flat stomach she began twirling the throbbing erection in her mouth. Marcus moaned and she knew he was close to cumming down her throat.

"Don't leave us out." Came new voices. The twins had arrived. They had spiky pale orange hair and light brown eyes. They were tall and lanky. And matched each other perfectly.

She hummed in approval as they pushed their way into the mix and each took one of her hands.

Now Sam was bouncing up and down on Oliver's lap with him penetrating her in the ass. She was being pushed back and forth by Jace who was fucking her in the pussy. Her head was bobbing up and down the dick of Marcus for a blow job who was standing next to Jonas, her hands were stroking the twin's dicks in the best hand job ever. The twins, Jonas and James both had 6 inch long 2 inch across dicks.

"Let me get in on this action." Said another voice by the door. There was a man with wavy black hair and sparkling brown eyes. He was average height and build.

Sam smiled and Mason made his way over. He pushed his way next to James. He grabbed her boobs and began pulling and slapping them. She moaned on Marcus's dick and he grabbed her by the hair and began fucking himself harder and faster with her mouth. She smiled up at him as he violently thrust down her throat. She was glad she never had a gag reflex because if she did it would be a very big problem in this situation. Being a succubus was a help in these kinds of times. No gag reflex, no need to breath, very high tolerance for pain, perfect body, and perfect holes, everything about her was made for fucking. She felt Mason latch his lips onto one of her boobs and she arched her back into it. He continued slapping the other one and pinching the erect nipple. She moaned again and Marcus came in her throat. She swallowed all of his cum and smiled up at him. Just the sight of her in that state made him painfully hard again and he went right back to fucking her violently in the mouth. She felt Jace and Oliver cum together and she felt her center warm with their seed. With one last twist on each hand the twins came.

Mason changed from one boob to the other and she screamed onto Marcus's dick. He cursed and thrust into her mouth particularly hard. She felt Oliver begin to twitch back to life and he began shallow fucking her again. Not wanting to let Oliver win, Jace started fucking her again. As he fucked her in the pussy he began to harden again and as he got harder he went faster and slammed into her. Oliver, not wanting Jace to win, began fucking Sam as hard and as fast as he could. She listened to the music of balls slapping her and men groaning and yelling and Mason slurping at her breast and screamed in pleasure. This time she felt the twins stirring back to life and begin to fuck her hands once more. She felt Mason begin rubbing his dick along her as he flicked her nipples with his tongue. She arched into his ministrations as he slapped and bit and sucked and pinched her throbbing breasts. Soon, sucking and massaging wasn't enough for Mason and he grabbed a boob in each hand. He squished them together and thrust his dick up through them. She smiled as his head bobbed up and down through her breasts. It popped up like a child playing peak-a-boo. She pulled her mouth away from Marcus for a moment to say, "cum together."

They all nodded tensely and with one final thrust they all came. Marcus cursed in bliss as he came deep in her throat. Mason moaned in pleasure as he came all over her boobs. Oliver sighed in joy as he came in her ass. Jace smiled silently as he came in her pussy. The twins laughed in satisfaction as they came in her hands. Sighing they all got up and began cleaning up after their orgy. When everyone was presentable they went back to the bar. Sam sighed, now it was time to work.