Succubus Tales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Licking the last of us off my lips, I opened my eyes to look up at him. The look I received was a gorgeous mixture of gratitude, the raptures of orgasm and sheer adoration. His manhood finally softened in the cool room as I got to my feet, tracing my hands up his stomach then coming to rest of his lean chest.

He leant down then, all the animalistic lust satisfied, and cupped my face in his large hands as he kissed my wet lips. Our tongues resumed that eternal dance, struggling to taste every part of each other all at once and yet wanting to find that one special place that tastes so good.

"Persephone, I..." my finger at his lips stopped him mid-sentence.

"Don't say anything. You don't love me, Henri; you love the idea of me. I'm sorry, you are a dear and true heart among so many harsh people, but I cannot be your love." I moved my finger from his lips and stroked his jaw gently.

"Mais, pourquois Madame? Why, when you are so perfect a woman? Would you not be happy with me?"

"I would if I could, Henri, but that is my curse. I can never love one man, I am doomed to wander the worlds and search, but I shall never find someone to love." I kissed him then, as chaste and loving as I could muster, on his soft lips, begging him in my mind to understand me.

"I..." Henri sighed and moved his arms to encircle my body, then said then with his eyes closed: "Stay with me. Stay at least tonight."

I couldn't say anything. His golden eyes were so sad at the thought of not holding me like this forever that I could only nod. He took me in his arms then, and held me close to his chest so that I could hear the steady, strong beat of his heart, still fast from the exertion. It was all I could do to think of the positives right then. I would miss Henri when I went, but at least tonight, I could spend time in his arms, safe and warm against the cold, hard world.

So, that's what I did. I let Henri undress me like I was a helpless child, then lay me down on those soft sheets. It turned out they were cotton, but the softest that I'd felt in two hundred years, Henri must have brought them back from Egypt, as I knew nowhere in the whole of France that would sell something so soft.

As I lay there, the Captain undressed himself calmly, never taking those captivating eyes off me, and a faint smile of mixed joy and resigned sorrow gracing those tender lips of his. He climbed into bed beside me, holding out his arm as I snuggled into his warm chest. A few warm breaths of his cologne and I could feel myself drifting off to sleep as he stroked my shoulder gently.

It was hard to leave him in the morning, but I had to do it, and before he woke. It was the best way, no matter how it hurt us both. I've never been good at goodbyes.

So, you enjoyed yourself, I see. That's my story, for now at least. Of course, I have a lot more, I'm older than just about anyone on earth, but we'll just see of we can save those for another time. If you're good, and play nice.