All Comments on 'Sucker for a Shredder'

by dixeenormous

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Calit69Calit69about 15 years ago
Raunchy Read

Certainly quite raunchy Not leave much to the imagination. no description of any of the characters and no plot but if intended as jerk off material probably hits the button.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OMG

I just came all over my chin and keyboard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
OMG

I was cumming TOO need more!!!!!!

NYCSTUDNYCSTUDover 13 years ago
AWESOME!

HOT and funny too. This was one fun ride reading.

insilkinsilkover 13 years ago
oh yeah

cant wait to hear how horny you get when they fuck you in all that silky lingerie. mmmmmmm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
OH YEAH!

Wow dude- good shit!

You coulda made the guy look even more desparate and cock hungry by having him scoop the guys cum out of his ass with his fingers and suck it off his fingers- feed himself the cum the guys left in his ass. He had already sucked them dry and the only cum left was being wasted, dripping out of his ass- that would have made the snow boarders really appreciate how hungry this guy was for their dicks/cum.

I liked the description of your first snow boarder- early 20's, shaggy blonde hair, strong body, large cock....i imagined a well muscled, golden adonis- and how he didn't have any hang ups and was confident enough in his sexuality and generous- to allow the skier to worship his cock and feed on his cum- recognizing the guys hunger and desire for him- willing to share his cock and after feeding the skier his cum- letting the skier fuck himself silly on his large, thick, meaty dick. And then the boarder gave the skier even more, by allowing the skier to feed on his buddies dicks and fuck himself silly on them once he got them good and wet with his mouth.

i like that you make your characters crave/hunger/beg for more, once they get their first taste of dick. would still like to see more of the dominant mens bodies being described abnd worshipped and serviced.

thanks for all the entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Epic stupidity

Bite the guys dick off. End off idiotic story. Don't make me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot Story

I liked it entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Spurt

This was so hot I wanked my stone hard cock for 20 minutes before I shot my hot cum load on my chest and face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Made me cum

I should have aimed better. Now I have to clean a big load of cum off my computer screen. But it was worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Want some to

That what I want to be well fuck used by a group of men x

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous