Sucker for a Shredder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,139 Followers

With Banana boy still fucking my throat mercilessly, I had a hard time speaking. I mumbled, "Please, fuck my ass. Stretch my tattered hole with that fat cock of yours. Rip my ass apart and fuck me like a bitch in heat."

I have no idea where these deeply disturbing words spewing from my mouth were coming from, but I was beyond horny and I wanted nothing more that to get my now empty ass filled with more cock.

"That's it cunt," Bud boy said as he leaned forward, ripping my already stretched hole as his fat pole poked through my gaping sphincter. My ass was again on fire as I struggled to adjust to his massive girth. Again I would have screamed in pain except Banana boy was still buried down my throat and I was struggling to breath even as my ass was being split wide open. He showed no mercy as he drove his cock straight down my hole until I felt his big, hanging balls bouncing off mine. He immediately began pounding in and out, as he roughly grabbed my hips and fucked me like a wild animal.

He continued to fuck me for about 10 minutes before I felt his already massive rod thicken and unleash a second load of hot spunk into my now well-lubed asshole. As he pulled his cock from my ass, I felt a cold draft blow up my now empty gaping hole.

"Come around to this side of the couch," Banana boy ordered as he pulled his now slick cock from my aching jaws.

He had me sit on the couch with my ass hanging off the edge as he knelt in front of me and hoisted my feet up onto his shoulders, fully exposing my man-cunt to his big, curved spear. He aimed his rod at my gaping target and with little effort drove his bone home. It easily slid up my lubed and stretched ass, but as he began to fuck my ass in earnest, his long, curved tool began to hit spots inside me I didn't know existed. I had fully enjoyed getting fucked by both the other guys, but whether it was this studs freakish curvature or the new position, this new deep dicking had me squirming with delight. After several minutes of fucking, my dick was harder than stone and I hadn't even touched it, too busy with my hands grabbing Banana boy's butt cheeks and pulling him deeper into my now quivering ass.

As he rammed his member home again and again, I began to shake and groan, feeling his cock repeatedly massage an erogenous zone I didn't know existed deep in my bowels. With a loud scream my cock exploded, shooting a giant load of boy butter all over my stomach and chest, several explosive spurts even hitting my face.

"Look at that," one of the now spent buttfuckers exclaimed. "The little bitch just had the big O. He didn't even touch his little clit, it just went off from all that deep dicking."

"Fucking amazing," shouted the other dude as I was blinded by a flash. Looking over, I realized the first fucker had pulled out a camera and he was snapping photos of me getting drilled.

I started to protest, worried the pics would end up on a website or worse, in my wife's e-mail inbox.

"Shut up faggot," the amateur photographer snapped. "You do what we tell you and these pics won't cause you no issues. You fuck with us, well, that's a different story."

I was too highly stimulated to argue. I only wished I had a few of the pics to remind me of this incredible day.

As my body collapsed in exhaustion, the stud that had finally flipped my switch pulled his glorious tool from my rear and with two swift jerks, shot his load across my chest, several thick globs landing on my face and adding a third load of jizz to my already crusty beard. I caught some on my tongue and swallowed greedily. He pushed me down onto the floor and forced his cock back into my mouth, ordering me to suck every last ounce of spunk from his now spent dick.

All three guys grabbed a beer and flopped down onto the couch.

"We're done with you for now, bitch," one of the snowboarders remarked. "We are going out to find some real pussy tonight."

As I gathered up my clothes, the salty taste of cum still making me smack my lips, the guys put their heads together and reached a consensus.

"Tell you what though," said another of the boarders, "We'll be here at noon tomorrow for lunch. When we walk in, I want to find you on the bed, dressed in panties, garters, fishnets, and fuck-me pumps, on all fours, with your ass in the air and ready for some more breeding. Like I said before, I prefer pussy, but maybe if we dress you up, we can make do. Besides your ass is one hot fuck."

The third guy chirped in, "Oh, and don't clean yourself up. I expect to see that dried cum on your chest and down the inside of your thighs and that spooge still clotted in your beard. Understood?"

"Yes sir," I meekly replied as I put on my ski clothes and left, walking very gingerly.

"And don't forget, we've got a little insurance policy here," one of the guys continued, tapping the camera. "Don't give us a reason to post these pics on the world wide web."

As I headed back to my hotel, I was already thinking of the excuse I would have to tell my boss for why I was a no show at the next day's meetings. No way was I going to meetings with dried cum on my face, but I didn't want to do anything to give those snowboarder studs an excuse not to fuck me silly tomorrow. I also needed to get home and find a lingerie shop that delivered cause I was now officially a cockwhore and I had to learn to dress like one.

dixeenormous
dixeenormous
1,139 Followers
12