Sucker Punch: Team Worked

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She's pretty good," Rocket said idly.

"Practice makes perfect," Sweetpea grumbled.

Blondie hit her arm.

Amber sped up, the gagging noise increasing in volume as her cap slipped off her head. Saliva and precum were dribbling down her chin; Amber ripped open her uniform to rub them into her breasts and hardening nipples.

Then, suddenly, she pulled away coughing. The others looked on with concern as Amber instinctively reached to unwrap a lollypop, then put it away. "I got this," she said confidently, and moved in with renewed vigor, at first batting Babydoll's cock around with her tongue, then scraping it with her teeth, then moving in to once again encompass it. To Sweetpea's keen eye, it was like the shaft was growing each time it disappeared into Amber's full lips.

With one last gargle, Amber broke away. The cock was seven inches and growing, pointed at the girls like a loaded weapon.

"It's not fucking working!" Babydoll cried in dismay. "We're going to end up right back where we started!"

"No," Rocket said firmly. She rose to her feet. "We're a team. And that's how we'll beat this thing. As a team."

"Beat?" Blondie asked, accepting Rocket's hand to raise onto unsteady feet.

"You know what I mean."

They looked down at Sweetpea, who still had final say. A shell burst nearby, but all Sweetpea did was smile.

"I was just getting horny anyway."

***

Amber licked her very wet lips one last time before returning to Babydoll's cock. It had gotten just big enough to be a challenge. With a scandalous look into the eyes of Blondie, who was kneeling beside her, she moved in to kiss Babydoll's perineum, then licked her way back to the cockhead, tongue crawling along the underside of Babydoll's dick. Blondie joined in on the other side, tracing a bulging vein with her tongue. At the end of the swollen knob, they kissed, savoring the taste between them.

Amber turned away first, leaving Blondie sucking on her neck as she opened her mouth as wide as possible and took the cock inside her lips.

Above, Babydoll gasped into Rocket's mouth. The younger sister backed away, scandalized and delighted, letting Sweetpea in to strangle Babydoll's exhalation with a violent kiss. They went on like that for long minutes, double-teaming Babydoll, one sister recovering while the other threw herself into the fray, mouth and hands tirelessly stroking the fires of Babydoll's need.

Across from Sweetpea, Rocket kissed the back of Babydoll's neck. She gave Rocket a daring look and circled Babydoll, her steps erotic in their swagger, signaling Sweetpea to move. Sweetpea did, circling around to the side, to kiss Babydoll's shoulder and tease the flesh with her teeth while Rocket gave short, breathy pecks to Babydoll's neck. They'd done this routine before with a tommy soldier, back when they'd shared men instead of acknowledging the depths of their feelings for each other. Rocket moved up with sweet, gentle inevitability, until her tongue was running smoothly along the contours of her ear. It slipped inside just before Sweetpea bit at Babydoll's other earlobe. Babydoll didn't have any idea which was more erotic, Amber and Blondie sharing her cock or Sweetpea and Rocket sharing her.

The only words spoken were a quiet, impressed "Fuck yes," from Blondie as Amber sank down on Babydoll's cock, taking the entire length into her mouth and down her gullet in one lengthy, breathless slide. She gagged on the last few inches, stubbornly remaining just past her lips, and Blondie kissed her sweetly on her cock-stuffed cheeks, urging her to relax.

And Amber watched with pleased eyes as Blondie fell on the base of the cock, kissing and licking and making Babydoll's cock grow even hotter in her mouth.

"Love you," Babydoll gasped as Rocket pulled away with one last suck at her lips, again orbiting to come back and nuzzle at her breasts, her hair and lips a perfect soft interplay while Sweetpea moved in to fiercely claim her, tongue in her mouth and teeth at her lips, all mine-mine-mine with her kiss and her hands. "You too," Babydoll pulled free to say, before Sweetpea reclaimed her mouth.

"Love you more," Rocket giggled in Babydoll's ear, her hands playfully tweaking two engorged nipples.

Sweetpea's only response was to slap Babydoll's ass as she moved off, her lips bee-stung from the violent kissing.

"Sis," Rocket said disapprovingly, pulling all three of them close.

Sweetpea rolled her eyes and leaned down to Babydoll's ear. "Come for me and I'll tell you exactly how I feel."

"Talk dirty to me and I'll come," Babydoll shot back, one eyebrow arched.

Sweetpea smirked, impressed. She pulled Rocket in by her hair so Babydoll had something to do with her mouth as Sweetpea circled in from behind and wrapped her arms around both women. "You need to come," she hissed in Babydoll's right ear. She moved to Babydoll's left. "You need to come because I'm bored of that big, hard cock. I want your pussy back. I want something sweet to lick and suck at. I want your real juices, the one Rocket always tastes like when she comes back from your room. I want it to gush all over my mouth and my fingers and my toys, just like Rocket says it does. I wanna bite down on your clit and make you beg for more, harder, faster. I wanna fuck you with a strap-on while Rocket takes you from behind, and we'll find out just how many orgasms we can expect from you when you beg for us to stop, when you offer to lick us clean from our boots to our pussies if we'll only stop making you come. And Rocket won't hold you to it but I will. You're going to get me drinks and pour them out on your body so I don't have to stop fucking you to get buzzed and if the nearest champagne is a hundred miles away in an enemy bunker, you're going to go fucking get it for me, because I'm your fucking commanding officer and you do exactly as I fucking say."

Babydoll's eyes had rolled back in her head. She was no longer kissing Rocket, just letting the girl's lips brush against hers.

"And right now," Sweetpea paused, reaching down to tap Amber's head. So warned, the mechanic dragged herself down the boiling length of Babydoll's dick, "I'm ordering you tocome."

Babydoll whimpered out her finish, collapsing into Sweetpea and Rocket's arms as she filled up Amber's mouth, cum that spilled from her lips and fell on her breasts for Blondie to lick up. Amber swallowed as much as she could, loving the vodka-strong flavor, but was surprised to see that Babydoll's cock didn't look flaccid at all. It might've been shorter, but it was as hard and ready as ever.

"Keep fuckinggoing!" Sweetpea ordered, even as Amber gulped down the cum coating the inside of her mouth.

"I've got this," Blondie said with a confident nod, pushing Amber aside. She unzipped her bodice to the navel, not even taking it off, leaving it to Amber to help her out of it with practiced ease. "Well, 'doll, if that cock is going bye-bye, we might as well give in a going-away present." She kneaded her breasts in her hands, the nipples growing painfully hard as she sidled up to Babydoll. "And let's face it. I've got the best tits of anyone here."

Babydoll would've argued, but it was hard to debate the point when Blondie was squeezing her cock between two admittedly firm, well-sized breasts. The feeling wasn't as intense as Amber's blowjob, but it wasn't at all unsatisfying. It was warm and soft and relaxing, in a way, easing her toward another orgasm.

"This what you were thinking about when you stared at my boobs?" Blondie asked, grinning, as she worked Babydoll's cock up and down her cleavage.

Babydoll would've answered, but Sweetpea kissed her hard enough to suck Babydoll's tongue out of her mouth and Rocket played with Babydoll's hair as she ground their bodies together in writhing symphony. So instead she reached down and groped Amber as the mechanic laved her tongue across Blondie's breasts and the cock sandwiched between them.

Metaphysics danced across Babydoll's mind in a haze. This wasn't an orgy, a game, a duty. It was something more, something harmonious, like they were all different body parts working in unison, different aspects of one personality brought together. Everyone was touching, fucking, making love. She loved Sweetpea, and Rocket, and herself, and Amber and Blondie were her best friends, and she loved them too, and they loved each other. Somewhere there was an important revelation, but it couldn't be put into words. It was just the fact of that love, transmitted along sex and jokes and touches. And then it was Rocket's turn to kiss her and even that drugged reasoning was buried under ecstasy.

If Blondie had similar thoughts, it was hard to tell, she was moaning so loud. Amber was fingering her and she was greatly enjoying watching the sisters share Babydoll. When she milked a dose of precum from Babydoll's cock, Amber bent down to kiss it away. She added her hands to Blondie's as she continued to worship the cockhead, trapping Babydoll ever deeper in the valley of Blondie's cleavage. And Blondie undulated like a dancer, likethedancer, stroking Babydoll's cock and meeting Amber's fingers, working up a sweat that only lubricated the cock's passage. Amber paused to meet Blondie's eyes and her lips were glossy with precum. There was a lot. This was it.

Blondie grinned. "Oh yeah. Blow that cum all over my face. I can't wait to feel it."

Babydoll was lost in the sisters' caresses: Sweetpea pinching her nipples, Rocket licking her lips, biting, sucking, kissing, slapping, rubbing, scratching. It was like they were fucking each other through her, modulating their very different personalities by letting her take the furthest reaches of their passion and letting only the love they felt shine through all three of them. And the ice and fire reached down her, down to her very core, and made steam that filled her up and overloaded and wantedout!

She tried to warn them, but they didn't let a second go by without abusing, worshipping her lips, like if they could only switch fast enough, it would blend into a Möbius strip of pleasure, all three of them kissing the other two at the same time. But shehadto warn them. If not, she had the terrifying vision of Amber being drowned by her ejaculation, the pressure was that immense.

So as Rocket stopped kissing her and Sweetpea started, Babydoll grabbed them both by the hair and pressed them together. The sheer taboo of it overcame Sweetpea and she tried to pull away, but Babydoll held her in place until she relaxed into the kiss, not sweet or sour, just passionate. Loving.

Babydoll hated to interrupt it. And she didn't. Sweetpea and Rocket continued to kiss as she screamed "I'm gonna come!"

Blondie wanted it, the last memento of this whole hallucinogenic episode. She wanted it all, deep inside her belly. She let go of her breasts and they sprung open, damp with precum, for her to lean down and suck Babydoll into her mouth. She tasted Sweetpea, and Rocket, and Amber. Then she tasted the first helping of Babydoll, splashing deep in her throat.

"Give me some, ho!" Amber pulled her aside and threw herself like a human shield in front of Babydoll. Another rope of come shot across her tits, splashing her face and neck. Lovely.

"That—looks fun." Blondie pulled her goggles down, not wanting to get any in her eyes. "Come on my tits, 'doll! You owe them that!"

"Little more!" Babydoll gasped, teeth clenched. "Almost there!"

Sweetpea and Rocket fell on her from either side, Rocket kissing one side of her neck, Sweetpea biting the other, leaving her mouth free to scream as Blondie and Amber did the same with her prick. Amber sucked the cum off it, finally taking it all the way in, then passed it to Blondie to lick and rub against her face. Babydoll couldn't keep track of who was fondling her breast, squeezing her ass, claiming her lips. She just knew that she was coming again.

"You want it, you fucking got it," she muttered in a hoarse voice.

Amber got it splattered over her tonsils and she practically coughed the cock out for Blondie to take, milking the shaft with both hands until Babydoll went off again, covering Blondie with splatters of milky white liquid all over her face and breasts, her ass contracting rhythmically with each deep ejaculation.

Mischievously, Rocket pushed Sweetpea down, but she pulled Rocket down with her. As hoped, Sweetpea caught a thick stream of jizz squarely in the face, to her (mostly) mock-outrage. Rocket laughed and Babydoll jerked her next ejaculation into the younger sister's face, plastering her with the last of the load. Some got in her mouth. Sweetpea cracked a grin.

As the last few tremors sent cum sputtering across Babydoll's own thighs, Sweetpea reached out and smeared the cum across Rocket's skin, finishing by stroking Rocket's lips with her fingers. Rocket sucked at them as the cum was wiped from her cheek. She lapped up every drop Sweetpea fed her and returned the favor.

Blondie slid her cum-covered tits up Babydoll's stomach as Amber lapped up the last of it from her legs. Babydoll kissed her on the cheek and hugged her as she felt the pressure in her groin finally give way to a luxurious satisfaction.

Amber rested her head on Babydoll's thigh. She never would've believed she'd be so happy to see a pussy. With trembling fingers, she took out and unwrapped a lollypop.

"What the fuck is with the lollypops?" Babydoll asked, shaking her head. Everyone laughed.

"Gets the taste out of my mouth," Amber said nonchalantly.

"Hell, I want one," Blondie said.

"Me too," Babydoll added, having inadvertently tasted herself on Blondie's tongue. It wasn't a bad taste, but she wasn't sorry her two lovers were women.

"Gimme," Rocket said.

"Sweetpea!" Amber complained.

Sweetpea stood up, wiping the last of the cum off her face. With a shake of her head, she licked her hand. "I told you when you joined the squad, Amber. If you're gonna bring candy, better bring enough for the rest of the class."

With a few Mandarin curses, Amber started handing out bits of her precious stash. Sweetpea declined, walking over to where they'd dumped the radio. She checked the stream of Telex that had gone unacknowledged while... well, while she and her sister had been fucked six ways to Sunday, occasionally by each other.

Crazy fucking world.

"Son of a bitch," she swore, ripping off the ticker-tape. "The Kardannians have surrendered! We missed all the fucking action!"

Babydoll just had to laugh.

***

"What's so funny?" Madame Gorski asked with what little voice she had left after screaming herself hoarse. Thankfully, the dance studio was soundproofed to keep the music from spilling out and distracting any valued customers.

Babydoll looked down, with a note of panic when she saw a penis jutting from her crotch before realizing it was just the strap-on. Gorski laid in a pile of sweat and other fluids, her asshole gaping and her pussy red and her mouth seemingly frozen open.

Babydoll sometimes let her imagination run away with her.

Gorski straightened herself into a sit. "Oh,nuna...if only men could fuck as good as you, I'd do this for free. Help me to my cot?"

Supporting most of Gorski's weight herself, Babydoll led her into her office and the small bed she kept there. After helping Gorski down and watching her slip into sweet unconsciousness, Babydoll took off the dildo and moved to return it to the chest Gorski had gotten it out of.

There were a lot in there.

Surely Gorski wouldn't notice if a few went missing...

***

"Do you know how sexually transmitted diseases are transmitted, Rocket?" Sweetpea demanded, irritatedly adjusting her panties. They really weren't meant to hold what she had put in them. "By sex!"

"I said I was sorry," Rocket muttered, keeping her voice down so no one would hear them as they strode quickly through camp. As quickly as they could with hard-ons.

"And you could've mentioned the cum was an aphrodisiac," Amber said, rubbing at her painfully taut nipples through her top.

"Do I blame you when our plane malfunctions?"

"The planemalfunctions.It doesn't grow a cock and start humping other planes!"

"I'm actually finding that mental image erotic," Blondie moaned. "Guys, where thefuckis she!"

"There!"

They all hurried down into the bunker where Babydoll had been assigned quartermaster duty while she was on 'medical leave.' Mandatory. Fucking brass.

But it did have thick concrete walls and a door that could've come off a bank vault. Hard to imagine someone hearing anything inside.

"Hey guys, what's up?" Babydoll asked, checking off another shipment of ammo on her clipboard.

"Us," Sweetpea said. She exhaled in relief as she finally freed her cock.

"Nice strap-on...?" Babydoll tried unconvincingly.

"Babydoll..." Rocket started, already stroking herself. "You know how if you get the measles once, you can never get the measles again?"

"Yeaaaaah..."

"Well, imagine that, but with growing a dick."

Babydoll blinked. Shook her head. "Oh, no..."

"We'd do the same for you!" Blondie pleaded.

"We did," Amber said. "In our mouths."

"Why don't you just find some boys?"

Rocket wrinkled her nose. "Don't be gross."

"I'm serious, there's a Navy ship parked in the river, there must be someone there who..."

"'Doll," Sweetpea said. "I love you and my sister loves you. Usually at the same time. But you really need to bend over."

Babydoll bit her lip. All those hard cocks, could she really... well, Sweetpea and Rocket had taken them the original way, and Blondie had looked like she'd enjoyed having one in her ass. And then there was Amber and her mouth... that had looked like fun. Felt like fun. And her hands... everyone always said she had such soft hands...

"Alright, on one condition."

"I am your commanding--!" Sweetpea was saying, when Rocket squeezed her hand. "What?" she said in a smaller voice.

Babydoll was folding her clothes into neat piles on the floor. She had, after all, just gotten the stains out from last time. "Remember how you said you and Rocket wanted to take me at the same time? Something about fucking me until I begged you to stop?"

Rocket was circling around Babydoll. Getting a better look at that ass. "I remember."

Babydoll grinned at her before looking back at Sweetpea. "I don't beg. But you're welcome to try."

As the three of them moved together, Blondie took the lollypop Amber offered in exasperation. "How come they always go first? Is it a blonde thing?"

"That's discrimination," Amber agreed.

"Hey, look!" Blondie pressed down on her cock. "Mine vibrates!"