Sue, Play Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We played unmercifully with Sue's body for a long time until we knew she was ready for the magic cure. The magic cure was a special vibrating toy that was ten inches long and two inches in diameter. It wasn't smooth and had bumps all over its sides. When this vibrator was in a woman's pussy there was also another smaller probe on the side of that vibrator that would go into her ass. When we used this on Sue, she immediately went of in her own orgasmic universe. This toy also had a special feature when it was turned on. Both probes vibrated and they also rotated as they did. It brought a whole new meaning to the term being screwed.

From there, when we weren't actually fucking her there were numerous dildos and vibrators keeping her on her orgasmic high. I won't bore you with all the details, but I will say that with her body available on that table to give us easy to access and it sure made the treatment a lot easier for us to administer. Fred and I both came three times that night and we had used all his various instruments to get Sue to cum fairly often. Each time she came it seemed more intense than the last time. We made Sue cum forty-six times that night and that was a record for her.

It took until three in the morning to wear Sue out and she was so worn out, we had to immerse her in a hot tub of water to soak. We changed the water two times before she started to feel anything like she could walk by herself again.

We spent the night in Fred's king size bed with Sue between the two of us guys just sleeping. The next morning we got up just before noon and Sue told me, "Last night sure was intense. We have to make sure it's not so long between events again. I didn't realize how much I missed that feeling."

All I could say was, "Anytime you want to play, all you have to do is ask."

Needless to say, when I went back to work I was feeling pretty good about how that weekend had gone. I know Sue was walking funny for a while but she did have a big smile on her face when I kissed her just before leaving.

It took a while, but we met the twins Fred was dating when the three of them had a small ceremony where they joined together as life partners. They had that ceremony so that they felt like they were married. Farah and Sarah enjoyed us coming over every six months or so for a couple of years. The five of us sure had a lot of fun in that doctor's office they had.

Thanks for reading my story.

12