Sue Takes Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jim slept soundly. At Seven he arose and prepared a tray, and waited patiently and expectantly until the appointed hour. Promptly at eight he knocked the door and entered the guest room. Before him he saw a wondrous sight. Mandy still in stockings and suspender belt had her arse in the air towards him and was gently lapping at Sue's cunt.

"Watch and learn Slave this is how I will be taking my pleasure in future-you are redundant for the time being!" Jim's heart sank he had become conditioned to serving his mistress.

"Slut and I have been discussing some new arrangements. Slut needs to learn to suck pricks. She is going to practise on you even though you are apparently nowhere nearly as big as my main target."

Sue's eyes glowed with anticipation as see imagined the delights in store for herself. "Slut no longer cares if you watch and remember - I have shown her the error of her ways."

The rest of the day was spent with Mandy pleasuring Sue on demand .........and practising fellating Jim: although Jim had strict instructions not to cum. Mandy returned home later that afternoon after another long talk from Sue.

The routine in Jim's life continued as the previous week except: "Blue Bananas - get naked and get cleaning Slut has been and attended to my needs today." Without being able to show it Jim was devastated: life for the week was humdrum he was not even taunted with "Slave" which would have enabled a small degree of pleasure/relief. Friday evening arrived Jim walked through his front doorway feeling dejected internally at the events of the past week.

"Blue Bananas - do not strip yet I have a surprise for you." Jim stopped dead his heart leapt - last weeks surprise went well (until the Sunday night anyway!).

"Mandy has brought Roger over and they are going to stay with us for the weekend. Won't that be nice?"

"Yes Mistress."

"It will not be necessary to call me mistress for the moment just be quiet and do as you are told. Roger does not know yet that Mandy is my slut and, therefore, you and her are to act normally."

"O.K."

They entered the room to find Mandy and Roger petting on the sofa. Roger was tall dark and extremely handsome and to Sue's delight and Jim's chagrin extremely well endowed (judging by the bulge in the front of his loose cut trousers).

The evening passed pleasantly as Sue and Roger chatted amicably about numerous subjects. Mandy and Jim sat enthralled denied any meaningful part in the discussion. Unusually Sue had prepared a meal and asked Mandy if she would help Jim serve it. Jim and Mandy left Sue with her new prey and after a while they were all sat in the kitchen enjoying the light meal.

Sue continued talking smoothly and seductively to Roger throughout and again Jim and Mandy were "requested" to help this time to clear up.

When they returned they found Sue sat next to Roger (with her hand indecently high up on his thigh) on the sofa. Jim and Mandy's full attention was grabbed when they heard Sue smoothly say "Roger, Mandy tells me that you have tried to persuade her to give you head, is that right?"

"Ooh Ah Ah .........yyyyyesssss!" stammered Roger.

"If you'll allow me stay and help, give her some tips so to speak we may be able to persuade her. I give good head don't I Jim? You'd like advice and encouragement wouldn't you Mandy?"

Both were caught completely unaware by this development. Both wanted to say no ...........both said "Yes."

"I'm not sure!" gasped Roger.

"Surely its what you've been dreaming of," Purred Sue as she slid her hand closer to the tent appearing in Roger's trousers.

"Well maybe" he said hesitantly. Sue's hand inched closer.

"But Mandy would be to shy."

Sue looked over to where Mandy and Jim were sitting enthralled.

"I would only be embarrassed if Jim was watching." Mandy recited the rehearsed reply. Jim's face dropped.

"Jim go down to the store and get some Champagne." instructed Sue. Jim suddenly remembered having been given that as a cue. It meant he had to go to his room and wait for Mandy to join him, fifteen minutes later after that they were both to return to their mistress.

"I'm not sure.........." Roger gasped but Mandy had pushed him back on the sofa and was unzipping his fly. When she pulled his partially erect prick out of the fly Sue silently gasped, never had she imagined a prick could be so big and it still had more to grow, which it did as Mandy gently began to suck on it.

Soon it was truly enormous, Sue's jealousy grew in leaps and bounds. Why hadn't she found a man with a tool like. She wouldn't be needing so much oral stimulation. She suddenly remembered her task. Teach Mandy to appreciate what she obviously didn't know she had.

"That's right lick gently.........."

"Keep going, take it in your mouth gently suck it."

Sue continued intoning instructions. Mandy continued following the instructions.

Roger lay back as sensations he hadn't experienced before (at least from his wife) coursed through his body. "Roger, look in to my eyes!" Sue continued in the same voice that she was instructing Mandy in.

Just as Mandy before him Roger was immersed in the long dreamed of sensations not wanting them to end, looked lovingly into the dark green eyes that were now just a few inches from his face

Sue held his gaze sensed triumph and slowly a deliberately intoned, "Roger, listen to the sound of my voice," she again used the proven routine. "I am going to count backwards from ten, and I will give you instructions with each number. You will follow those instructions. " "Ten...your breaths are slowing... you're breathing deeper." Roger was still in his own heaven.

"Nine... you're beginning to feel tired... you feel as if you could fall asleep."

"Eight... the tiredness is growing stronger... your day has been full of pleasant sensations...you're growing tired."

"Seven... I can make these sensations last for ever ....you're breathing very slowly and your eyelids are very heavy... you're ready to go to sleep now."

"Six... you'll allow yourself to drift off to sleep... "

At this stage Sue tapped Mandy on the shoulder. Mandy immediately went to join Jim as had been arranged. Once there she was to treat Jim to the blow job he was guinea pig for last week end. This time he would be allowed to climax - a rare pleasure! Mistress was magnanimous.

"Five...... you can still feel Mandy's tongue caressing your prick, her mouth sucking."

Roger began to thrust his hips off the sofa.

"Four ..... Roger listen and obey ..... only MY voice matters."

"Three .... can you feel that orgasm approaching? You owe it all to me .. do you understand?" Roger nodded, his hips were thrusting wildly upwards his breathing heavy.

"Two .... when I get to 'zero' I will snap my fingers. At that time, you will slip into a state of semi-consciousness and wait my instructions." "One ....... Cum....... CUM now my darling!" Roger's prick shot an enormous quantity of sperm straight up into the air. Straight into Sue's mouth. Sue had been entranced by the size of this prick and was unable to resist the temptation to do something that she had never felt inclined to do for Jim, she swallowed every drop.

When she regained her wits "Zero." Sue clicked her fingers. Instantaneously Roger slumped into a deep trance.

Sue then went through instructions several much as those given to Jim and Mandy. Roger would be "Lover boy" he would have the sensations that he had just experienced growing at each mention of "Lover boy" (Sue knew he wouldn't be needing many artificial orgasms, she had plans for them! His trigger would be "Yummy Bananas" He was to refer to Sue as "Darling" Sue could already feel the wetness between her thighs.

"Yummy Bananas - take your shirt off and wake up."

After Three more "Yummy Bananas" Roger was stark naked and Sue was drooling in anticipation. Things were not going to go as she had originally planned. Lust got the better of her! "Yummy Bananas - kiss me!" instructed Sue, Roger's tongue found refuge in Sue's welcoming mouth much as his wife's tongue had done a week earlier

They were locked together when Jim and Mandy arrived after the allotted interval. Jim was inwardly smiling, never before had he been allowed to cum in another persons mouth. Mandy was still fully dressed as was her mistress. Both the men in their presence were naked and a couple of "Slave/Lover Boy" later both were sporting what was for each of them a huge erection. The women drawled - Sue outwardly, Mandy inwardly. Sue knew no one would notice. Mandy knew no one must notice.

"Lover Boy take me to the bedroom, slave, slut follow us."

"Yes darling" "Yes mistress" the three chorused in unison.

Once in the master bedroom Sue gave each of them their instructions.

"Slave! give Lover Boy a long, deep kiss to show him how pleased you are that your mistress is going to be serviced in the way she deserves."

"Lover Boy when Slave has finished kissing you he is to kiss your prick and get it prepared for me"

"Slut you are to undress me and prepare my pussy for entry by Lover Boy"

"Yes Mistress" "Yes Darling" "Yes Mistress" chorused the three.

Jim's mind reeled at the idea of kissing another man. But kiss another man he did and began to find that he did enjoy it after all. After a while Roger who had been experiencing the same feelings disgust, expectance and enjoyment took Jim by the shoulders and gently pushed him to his knees, pulled Jim's head forward and stood savouring the feel of another mouth on his prick, years of frustration and now twice within the hour - heaven.

While she was watching this Mandy was efficiently removing Sue's clothes and without hesitation dropped to her knees and gently lubricated Sue's cunt which was already moist with anticipation.

Not wishing to be denied any longer Sue lay back on the bed.

"Come here Lover Boy, Lover Boy fuck me!"

"Yes Darling." Roger rampant and glistening approached the bed and lowered himself onto Sue.

"Slut, time for you to undress and as a reward the pair of you can stand there and fuck each other until I'm finished with Lover Boy."

"Yes Mistress."

"Thank you Mistress." came the heartfelt responses.

Especially from Jim his long time secret fantasy had been to see his wife serviced in front of him - it was happening. Mandy has also had a fantasy about being shared by Roger with another less well endowed man ... heaven..

Eventually Sue was sated she rolled Roger to the side.

"Slave, come and clean me up."

"Slut, clean Lover Boy up."

Jim and Mandy fell to their respective tasks. Jim who had been condition to the taste of his own seed relished the opportunity to please his mistress. Mandy was grateful some of her husband was available to her.

"Slave you've left your mess in my Slut clean her up as well."

Jim complied gratefully.

The pattern for the next few weeks became such that three times a week Jim would be detailed to do the housekeeping and cooking and only occasionally was he addressed as "slave" enabling him some brief respite from his frustrations, those he had no way of alleviating of his own accord. Twice a week he would arrive home to find Mandy grooming their mistress and Roger standing naked and erect awaiting Slaves administrations. After the formalities Sue would devise various positions for her to savour the fruits of Lover Boys loins! Mandy and Jim obliged to watch, sometimes allowed to fondle each but only rarely.

During the day Sue would often go to the local shopping centre to acquire new clothes to enhance her now flourishing sex life. During a brief visit to a local bar a couple of her neighbours made a point of coming over to chat, they had noticed subtle changes in the routine at Sue and Jim's and were eager to try to find out about the comings and goings. When they realised that Sue was not going to divulge anything they changed the subject to the new couple in the avenue. Apparently, as rumour had it, Peter - the tall, ebony partner of Miranda a beautiful Asian woman had a prick longer than anything their husbands had seen in the showers at the squash club. Sue's ears pricked up and she made a mental note to elicit further information from Lover Boy!

Apparently the rumours were well founded Peter's prick made Roger feel slightly inadequate. That evening Sue's mind was elsewhere although she still accepted the servicing from Roger, it had lost some of its enchantment. Sue was working out how she could entice Peter and Miranda into her web. Perhaps the same routine that had ensnared Mandy and Roger would work.

Hence it was that months later "Kitten" and "Big Boy" were entrapped. Mandy and Roger were released from their duties, all memories wiped from their mind but the subliminal keys retained in case Sue had need of a diversion in the future.

12