Sue's Seduction Ch. 06

Story Info
Finding the sweet slut within.
2.1k words
4.59
24k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers

Sue had Stu back in our room very quickly and was fucking him hard and fast. He wanted to close the bedroom door but Sue just grinned.

"I hope we get caught." she whispered, "I like to tease him and let him see me with my man."

When I came in I did stand and watch for a moment and could hear Sue ask Stu if I was watching. He must have nodded because she climbed off his cock and flipped around so she could suck him while I watched . I did for a while until she waved me away and then just waited for her in my room. I could hear her say goodnight to him then quickly climb in my bed, his cum still dribbling from her mouth. She kissed me and shared him with me and I congratulated her on how well it was going.

The next morning she showered and went to his room in just her bathrobe. The next time I saw her was for her lunch at the show. She told me when she went to his room it was obvious he had not jerked himself in her panties so she had given him a hand job, using her panties to catch his load, then let him watch as she slid them on and pressed his cream into her slit,telling him she had thought of his cream in her mouth all night, and needed to feel his seed on her pussy all day. Her outfit was a real hit but she wanted to push it further. I wished her luck as I dropped her off.

She took Stu to the back room and pulled his cock out, sucking at his fat cockhead as she explained her newest idea. She told him at lunch we had taken some pictures and she had pulled her shorts higher, outlining her pussy lips even more.

"When you have a good customer here tell me to pick up any of the literature from the bottom of the rack and I can bend over like this." she showed him, "Give him a better treat."

Stu thought it was great idea and made her bend a few times during the day. The show was over for the day with a big reception planned for the evening. Sue brought Stu back to our room to pick out a dress for the evening. It would be very formal and they settled on a green silk dress that laced up the back with just tiny straps covering her breasts, a tiny pair of flesh coloured micro string panties and very high heels again. She shooed Stu out of our room and told him she would shower then come to his room so he could adjust her lacing to show as much of her ass as he felt necessary. Once he was gone she jumped on my cock quickly for a much needed fuck as she told me about the days activities. Stu was feeling much more in charge now that he had fucked her and she thought this evening might be a good time to broach the threesome angle. I was also going to the reception to take pictures of her so would be there for moral support.

"Just knowing your cum is inside me helps quite a bit." she giggled.

She showered and gathered her outfit and went to Stu's room. She slipped on the dress and Stu had a chance to look it over to decide just how risque they should be.

"It will look like I'm nude underneath, the panties are so tiny and the strings are like fishing line." she explained, showing him the minuscule panties again, "Unless you don't want me to wear anything underneath?"

"What I want is for you to tease Mike again." he told her, making her smile for him.

"Oh baby you are so wicked, what would you like me to do?"

"Make him even crazier than you did last night." he whispered hoarsely.

"Mmm." she sighed in his ear, whispering, "I could make him cum in his pants so he has to leave to change."

"Yeah." Stu moaned, "Make him mess his pants."

Sue slipped out of her dress quickly and dropped to her knees in front of his cock.

"I need to have your cum on me and in me baby so I can tease him real good." she cooed to him, taking him in her mouth to harden then placing him inside her willing and wet pussy, urging him to cum hard for her.

As he spurted she held the tip of his cock just at her entrance, milking his cum to pool between her labia, then wet her cleavage with his sodden shaft, finally dropping to smear the remainder on her lips.

"I'm going to have to wear the panties now baby to keep from dripping all your cream down my legs."

She let him watch as she slipped the tiny panties on, pulling them tightly between her legs, leaving her lips visible. She dropped to clean his cock and slip him back inside his pants then put on her heels and dress once more. She turned to let him see the back of the dress.

"Lace me up baby as tight or as loose as you want."

It took some time but Stu laced the top very tight, her pubic mound showed clearly as well as the first swell of her cuntlips if she moved her hips forward, still tight but not as much over her hips, then more relaxed down her thighs, leaving the crack of her ass visible between the lacing.

"Make sure Mike has a nice view of your hand on my ass baby before you send me off to make him spurt." She sighed dramatically then smiled, "Always a shame to waste a nice load of cream, but he is the enemy."

"Your mind is thinking about two cocks isn't baby?" he asked and she flashed a big smile.

"Oh baby how I could tease him for you if both of you were in bed with me."

"Have you been with two men before?" he questioned and she shook her head no.

"But a girl has fantasies baby, I can just imagine you telling me what to do to him and you at the same time."

They left for the reception quickly, Sue asking Stu to find Mike quickly while his cum was still fresh on her mouth and chest. They joined a bunch with champagne glasses and in no time Mike was also in the group. Stu whispered to her that Mike couldn't keep his eyes off her as he turned her back to him, his fingers rubbing up and down the crack of her ass. She molded herself to him telling him how good his hand felt on her ass.

"Make him know that I'm yours before you send me to him."

He bent to kiss her lips but she turned her head.

"Let him taste you on me honey." she whispered, then licked his ear.

He patted her on the ass and told her to go to Mike now while he could watch. She grinned and whispered.

"This shouldn't take too long."

He wanted her bad because she belonged to Stu. She turned and walked to Mike. He smiled and told her she looked gorgeous, and she gave him a quiet thank you.

"I could feel your eyes on my ass so I thought it was only fair to let you enjoy the rest of me."

She moved her hips forward to accentuate her mound and pussy lips, his eyes moving over her body freely.

"Are you naked underneath there?" he asked in a husky voice and she flashed him a warm smile.

"I would have been naked but Stu asked me to tease you some more and I knew that would make me so wet I would ruin my dress."

"So Stu made you come over to see me?" he questioned, his eyes drawn to her gyrating hips.

"Yes he did." she answered, taking his hand, "But that doesn't mean I wouldn't have come over to spend time with you anyway. Take me dancing Mike."

She led him out onto the crowded dance floor to a poorly lit area and turned into his arms. He smiled and asked if he kissed her would she taste like Stu's cum again.

"Would that make you not want to kiss me anyway?" she whispered softly in his ear.

He shook his head no and she moved her lips to his mouth, letting his tongue enter her mouth. They kissed for a while and when he moved from her mouth he licked his lips.

"I can taste him."

She nodded.

"When he asked me to tease you again tonight I sucked his cock hard then fucked him, holding his spurting head just at my cuntlips, coating me, then rubbed his shaft on my chest, finishing him in my mouth so I would have his mark on my body."

She rubbed her fingers up between her breasts and gathered the spunk gathered there. She offered him a taste and he shook his head hard as she laughed, licking her fingers clean.

"You don't mind sharing him in my mouth though do you Mike, it excites you to know your kissing a woman that just fucked and sucked another guy?"

. She moved her body closer to his and turned her face up to his.

"You want to kiss me more don't you Mike?"

He nodded as she moved against him.

"Even if I have Stu's seed in my mouth you need to kiss me again?" she stated simply and he nodded.

"God I'm so wet for you right now." she said softly as she kissed him very sensuously.

They broke the kiss and he pulled her even tighter to him. She backed away for a moment to look down at her chest.

"Looks like I did a good job cleaning up, didn't want to ruin your beautiful shirt."

She moved the two tiny straps away from her breasts and pressed herself back against him. He moaned to her how hot her nipples felt against his chest and she answered back that she wished she could rip his shirt off so she could rub herself on his bare body. His hands moved down to cup her bottom.

"I've been dreaming about your sexy little ass."

She moved her body even closer as her lips brushed his ear.

"I've been dreaming about how your prick would feel buried deep inside my tight little asshole Mike, do you like to fuck girls in the ass?"

He moaned his agreement and she moved her hand in between them to fondle his cock.

"Mmm Mike, you're nice and hard for me."

She pressed her groin against him and slid back and forth on his hardness.

"Can you feel your hard dick sliding over my swollen lips Mike, rubbing my clit with your big dick?"

He nodded and pressed even harder, rubbing obscenely against her.

"Yeah baby like that, God you feel so huge, so hard against my juicy cunt." she stammered, shuddering in his arms.

"Oh fuck Mike, I'm coming on your cock baby, I'm so wet and hot for you." She looked up into his eyes as she rubbed seductively against him.

"Stu hasn't fucked me in the ass yet baby, want me to keep my back hole just for you?" He nodded, words unable to form on his lips.

. "Slip a finger between my legs baby and feel how juicy you made me, rub my little asshole for me."

He moved a finger easily between the laces and stroked her little brown hole, then moved deeper to press a finger into her cunt.

"I need to taste you." he groaned with need and she nodded, but reminded him that Stu had deposited his load right there.

"Your going to taste both of us baby, but you made my honey flow just thinking about your beautiful cock buried deep in my ass."

He licked his fingers and she shared the taste on his lips. Sue adjusted her dress so her breasts were at least partially covered as she turned in his arms to press his cock against her ass. She moved her bottom up and down the length of his shaft, telling him how good his hardness felt against her bare flesh.

"I can't hold back any longer." he gushed and she pressed even harder against him.

"Let me feel you cum baby, don't hold back, mmm yeah I can feel your shaft swell with each spurt, cum hard for me baby."

He finishes and she turns back into his arms and whispers a little message in his ear before he leaves, his hands trying to hide the dark stain on his crotch.

baremetal
baremetal
255 Followers