All Comments on 'Sugar and Spice Ch. 03'

by naughtykitten21

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
moreeeee

Awesom!! More please !! Hope mandy and amber stay together.. I don't like that art teacher gabriel at all.. She seem use amber..don't make us wait!!

naughtykitten21naughtykitten21over 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Ch. 4 is currently under construction. Will probably submit it later tonight. You will have it within three, four or five days. I'm so happy that everyone seems to have good things to say about my work.

Happy reading, everyone!

idrubloodidrubloodover 11 years ago
My head is spinning.

So much delicious drama going on. Well written but still needs fleshing out more. Come on girl, slow down and detail it more cause this story idea is really good.

Thanks for sharing.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

' I agree with idb about fleshing it out a bit but it is a Wonderful Story im so glad i just happen to come across it and decided to give it a crack :)

I really enjoy Mandy and her Love for Amber. I hope they end up

BahamaBahamaover 11 years ago
Wow

That was great

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weirder and weirder

Or as Alice said in Wonderland, curiouser and curiouser. Mandy takes a pregnancy test and finds she's pregnant. Then lo and behold! later that evening she comes to full term and gives birth to a healthy daughter. You know, Kitten, you could turn into quite a reasonable writer if you weren't so bloody careless. So far, this story has developed into a series of implausibilities which make it very difficult to take your work seriously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous