Sugar and Spice Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we raise two kids?" Mandy asked as she began to thrust faster and faster into Amber's pussy.

"Can we?" Amber asked between moans. "Yes. Should we at this point in our lives?" She asked, ending on a moan. "Who the hell knows?"

Mandy laughed. "Okay...focus," she said, beginning to go faster. "Come on, Amber, baby," she said. "Come for me."

"I will! Oh, baby, harder!" she screamed. "Harder, harder...oh, God, yes!" she cried, and Mandy fell on top of her, and began to suck on her breasts and rubbing her clit.

"Wow," Mandy said quietly. "This is bliss..."

Amber smiled. "We each cheated on each other, found out we were pregnant the same night, and had make-up sex. How the fuck is that bliss?" she demanded.

Mandy pulled out of Amber and took off the strap on. "You cheated first," she said quietly.

"Doesn't matter," Amber said. "We're going to teach the kids what I was taught as a child. It's one thing if someone does something mean, but it makes you even worse if you do it back."

"This is not a simple matter of kids bullying each other in a schoolyard," Mandy said, scoffing and getting up off the bed. "Why did you cheat on me?" she demanded.

"A moment of weakness?" Amber asked.

Mandy shook her head. "Try again."

Amber slid off the bed. "I wanted to make sure I was really a lesbian?"

"You cheated with a girl...!"

"Fine! I don't know why, okay?! It happened, you found out about it, and for whatever reason, you still love me! I don't understand that," Amber said. "I don't understand anything."

"Try to understand," Mandy said, putting her hand on Amber's shoulder and squeezing it. "I...oh...ow," she said, feeling her abdomen, which had swelled nicely in the past week. "Ow," she said a little bit louder.

"What is it?" Amber demanded. "What's wrong?"

"I don't know, I--" Suddenly, there was a gush of blood running down Mandy's leg. "Oh, God," she said. "Amber call 9-1-1!" she cried, falling to her knees.

Amber got the phone and dialed. "Yeah, my girlfriend is bleeding," she said into the phone. "Yes, we're a lesbian couple, who the hell cares anyway?!" she demanded. "This is an emergency! She felt some abdominal pain and now she's doubled over! We need an ambulance!" Amber tapped her foot impatiently. "We're at 432 West Maple Avenue," she said. "Please, send the ambulance in a hurry!" she said, hanging up. She put on some jeans and a t-shirt and put an oversized shirt onto Mandy and a ratty old skirt that would be okay to ruin.

"How long?" Mandy asked.

"About five minutes," she said. "Let's get you to the door..."

They walked to the door, and suddenly EMT's swarmed them. They were taken into the ambulance, and it was suddenly clear that Mandy was in labor. Mandy began to sob wretchedly into her hands, while Amber had to try not to cry and give them what she knew of all of Mandy's medical history.

When they arrived at the hospital, Mandy was taken back while Amber had to fill out several forms. In eight hours, a nurse came to see her, and Amber found herself standing.

"So, your daughter is just fine," she said with a smile on her face. "Your girlfriend was actually full term, so don't worry about a thing."

Amber nodded. "Thank you," she said.

"We're running some tests on her, and Mandy is resting, so feel free to check out the gift shop. We should know more in the hour," she said, and walked off.

Amber found herself making sure that she had her wallet and walked across the way to the gift shop. She found a teddy bear, a pink dress, and a onesie that said, Marry My Mommy on it. She bought all of those, and smiled proudly as she exited the gift shop. Then, across the street, she saw a jewelry store that was called Diamonds 'n' Things, and found herself walking toward it.

She entered the store, and a pleasant-looking old man stood behind the glass case counter. "Good morning," she said.

"Hello, miss," he said. "What's your name?"

"Amber," she replied.

"A lovely name," he said. "I'm Curtis. What can I help you with today?"

"My girlfriend just gave birth to our daughter, and I thought that it would be great to ask her to marry me."

"Say no more," Curtis said. "What's her name?"

"Mandy," Amber said.

"Another lovely name," he said, perusing his case. "Now, what does Mandy like?"

"She just likes diamonds, plain and simple," Amber said.

Curtis nodded, and pulled out a diamond shaped like a heart. "Like this?" he asked.

"That's beautiful, but...it's sort of out of my price range..."

Curtis nodded. "Two?" he asked.

"Thousand?" Amber said. "Sorry, no," she said. "Too much."

Curtis grinned. "No. Hundred."

"Hundred thousand? I can't do that!"

He chuckled. "No. Two hundred. Two hundred dollars."

Amber blinked. "Excuse me?"

"You seem like a nice kid, and I want to help you out. I'm just asking for one thing in return."

"Yes?" she asked.

"I'd like very much to meet Mandy and your daughter after the big day," he said, smiling.

"Oh!" Amber said, letting out a laugh. "That's no problem," she said, and handed over her credit card.

An hour later, Amber went over to the nursery. She saw many little babies, and wondered which one was her daughter. A nurse came up to the door and stuck her head out. "Do you have a baby in here?" she asked.

Amber nodded. "Yes. My girlfriend, Mandy, gave birth to a girl about seven hours ago," she said.

"Of course," the nurse said with a smile. "Would you like to meet your daughter?" she asked.

Amber nodded and entered the room. She put down the baby's gift bag and held out her arms to the most beautiful little girl she'd ever seen. "Did Mandy pick a name?" she asked.

The nurse shook her head. "She gave instructions for you to name her."

"Murphy Rose," she said. "Murphy Rose Spezia-Zucchero," she said proudly.

"That's a lovely name," the nurse said.

"Can you put her in this onesie?" Amber asked.

"Yes, of course," the nurse said, taking Murphy and the onesie away. As Amber took one last look at Murphy, she saw that she had Ben's nose.

12