Sugar & Spice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Evelyn touched her old friend's arm gently.

"Only if someone finds out about it. No one ever will. I promise you that. I will update you regularly on her condition, and you can see her anytime you like."

Satisfied with Evelyn's answer, Claudia Rafferty turned her attention to the most challenging 'recovery' of her career. Sharon watched with rapt fascination. Evelyn looked on with serene confidence in a good plan that was coming together. She hadn't actually lied to her old friend to obtain her cooperation. If she had committed a sin, it was one of omission. Well, maybe she had exaggerated a little about the "see her anytime" part. That might be a little problematic....

"Shauna Carlisi" made her debut on Monday, June 7. The 'buzz' around the hospital about the "new girl on Three" had begun immediately. Some of the rumors were based on information Shauna had revealed to one or another co-worker in idle chat. Others were fueled by juicy tidbits Evelyn had let slip to carefully chosen gossips. That the new girl was from New Jersey was beyond a doubt. Evelyn had been thorough to a fault, providing Shauna with birth certificate (St. Joseph's Hospital, Upper Montclair), Social Security card, and New Jersey State Identification card (with current photo), all in the name of "Shauna Kay Carlisi".

Even without seeing her identification, no one had a doubt about the young girl's origins ("With that accent – and that 'look'? Are you kidding?"). One of the junior staffers had said he thought she had been a patient of one of the doctors upstairs for some time. That opinion was dismissed offhand; a girl like that would have been clearly remembered by everyone. One nurse, married to a local cop, revealed a routine inter-department inquiry to the Union City Police Department had returned a 'rap sheet' – for solicitation. When the significance of the dragon tattoo became public knowledge, her former (current?) gang connections were dissected in detail. Subsequent rumors confirmed; her gang had 'whored her out' to earn money for their drug and weapons buys – and to alienate her still further from friends and family, solidifying their control over her.

One rumor held her gang had also strung her out on drugs for the same reasons. That rumor was hotly debated and ultimately debunked. First, she would never have passed the drug test required as a condition of employment. Second, she looked too damn good to be a junkie. That observation set the women against the men as to how a girl like that could possibly be described as "looking too damn good." People weren't even sure how old she was. The guesses ranged from sixteen to twenty-two. Each new revelation polarized the gossipers further into two distinct camps: one that labeled the girl 'a slut' and the other that called her a 'stone fox'. Predictably, the two sides split fairly evenly along gender lines.

Overtly, Evelyn deflected the spoken criticisms. She asserted Shauna's detractors should not confuse style for substance; the young girl was adept at her job where others had failed and she had not shown any indications of professional or personal malfeasance. Covertly, Evelyn fueled the rumors of Shauna's wicked ways, and that they were far from over. As the adroit administrator had surmised, with all the carefully-orchestrated disinformation and resultant controversy, no one connected the tempting tart to the beloved Nora Brennan's youngest child. Shauna's 'insertion' into Aurora's mainstream had been a complete success. Yet, there was so much left to do....

Although Claudia had returned to New York at the end of that first week of intensive hypnotherapy, Shauna's 'indoctrination' continued daily. Each morning, Sharon invoked her sibling's 'trigger phrase', then dressed her entranced 'Barbie' in a lacy underwired push-up bra, matching bikini panties, garter belt and stockings (pantyhose just wouldn't do for a girl like that – unless they were crotchless), some clingy, slinky, tight-fitting little dress or skirt-and-top combination and five-inch spike heels (Chunky heels? Skeechers? Fahgeddabowdit!). She directed the younger girl in the application of her makeup, chiding her for even the slightest subtlety. "You're a Jersey Girl now," Sharon intoned, "remember? 'Understated' does not exist in your vocabulary. Now, apply that shadow heavier. I want it really dark. Thaaat's it. Now, make that liner stroke nice and thick. Extennnnd out from the corner. Now the lower line. Good. Now, I want to see three full coats of mascara. No, Sweetie; use the Raven Red lipstick. Two full coats. Now, a coat of gloss over that. Prettyyyyy. What man would be able to resist kissing THOSE lips?"

The elder sibling delighted in 'pushing the edge' with her sister's appearance, outfitting and adorning Shauna more dramatically than Sharon herself would ever dare. In that, she took a certain vicarious thrill of living dangerously through her 'Barbie'. At the same time she made over Shauna physically, she worked on honing her sister's new, more daring personality. Evelyn had carefully outlined the traits Shauna should display. The elder sister worked on developing those qualities in her. Together, stepmother and elder daughter would reinforce those same traits in the evening session.

Shauna's was a 'total immersion' experience. There was never a question of her interacting in or out of 'character'. No conscious decision by the attractive young vixen was involved. After such constant, intensive re-programming, Shauna completely internalized the distinctive accent, speech patterns, mannerisms, and every detail of her 'life' in New Jersey. Aurora was OK, for her, but a little on the dull side compared to 'Jersey and New York. She adored her Aunt Evelyn and Cousin Sharon. She just wished her cousin cared a little more about her appearance. She was really pretty, but came across kinda... plain. Know what I mean?

Shauna developed a taste for something else she had learned by watching The Sopranos. Whenever she was home alone, she practiced the erotic body movements of the girls who danced at Tony Soprano's club. One evening, she entered the living room, clicked off the television, popped a CD into the CD player, and strutted saucily to the center of the room, clad only in a black, see-through nylon bodysuit, stiletto-heeled black patent pumps, and appropriately overdone makeup. She performed an impromptu "floor show" for her astonished family, ending in a "lap dance" for a totally-captivated Evelyn. Sharon and Evelyn applauded wildly for the young vixen's bravado. This was a completely unexpected development for the pair, but not an unwelcome one. The next day, the elder woman had a floor-to-ceiling dance pole installed in one corner of the living room, that her new 'pole kitty' could hone her skills.

Intent on discovering how far the ravishing redhead was willing to take this stunning new development, Evelyn introduced Shauna to her collection of X-rated films. The videos featured shameless sluts who made Adriana La Cerva look like a Girl Scout. The stepmother had considered giving the girl a hypnotic 'nudge' in the right direction, but none was necessary. Shauna took to this newest 'role play' enthusiastically. In the privacy of her bedroom, she practiced the techniques she had watched with the aid of one of Evelyn's dildos.

The line between real life and 'reel life' ceased to exist for the comely cocktease. It was like a waking dream, through which the proud, defiant jezebel slinked like a panther on the prowl. That Shauna's over-the-top appearance and personality were a Hollywood-inspired caricature was unimportant. Evelyn knew, firsthand, this 'caricature' was based more than a little on fact. More importantly, the only contact most people of Aurora had with New Jersey was the same movies and television shows that had been used to train Shauna; they would expect a girl from New Jersey with a checkered past to be that stereotype. Evelyn knew that, too. In fact, she was counting on it.

Evelyn was not disappointed. Shauna became the center of attention, for better or worse. Some, especially women, openly disdained her. They cynically called her "Sugar" and made lurid remarks about her appearance and imagined sex life. The 'trollop' didn't mind that at all. After all, hadn't she endured it all before from the 'bluenoses' back home? She found it gratifying to be lusted for by men again. It had been far too long; she had missed that special thrill she felt when she saw it in their eyes or the bulges in their pants as she strutted by. She had begun to give up hope, thinking these small-town boys were just too lame for a girl like her. The young vixen put an extra wiggle in her strut for their benefit. If she saw one she really liked, she would pause, bend over to smooth her stocking up her shapely leg, then slink on by. The teen tease would then look back over her shoulder, smile, and wink to make certain the boy got the message.

One definitely did. Lance Bartlett, a young plastic surgeon on the second floor, seemed particularly smitten with the starkly-alluring 'Jersey Girl'. She had noticed him right away, with his male-model looks and muscular physique. The tart had 'played him' every chance she got. He had finally shown up in Administration on some pretext about patient statistics that, of course, only Shauna's expertise could unlock. Coincidentally, he had arrived while Evelyn was at her regular meeting of department heads in the conference room on the first floor. Shauna was alone with the handsome young surgeon. The doctor's close, personable interaction with the overdone office girl made it crystal-clear he was not there just to go over details on patient's records.

The nascent nymph had accepted his offer of a lunch date on that first meeting. She had turned eighteen two days before. While the 'party' with her cousin and aunt had been rewarding in its own way (at least they hadn't taken her to fucking Chuck E. Cheese's, for Chrissake), she was looking for a hotter 'celebration'. She believed Lance Bartlett would fill the bill nicely. She was greatly attracted to the handsome, charming young professional. They sat at a cozy table at the local trattoria (or what passed for one in a place like Aurora), sipping wine and oblivious to all but each other. In mere minutes she elicited from him deeper, more personal information than his own mother knew. Shauna learned that the earnest young surgeon's soul, like hers, held more twists than a mountain road. He wasn't just into 'bad girls'; Doctor Upright Solid Citizen had an industrial-strength Jones for sluts – the sleazier, the better. How typical! In the course of conversation, the subject had casually turned to 'working girls'. Again, he had responded favorably. Better and better....

When Shauna had obliquely referenced "girls with something extra", Lance Bartlett had trembled. A bead of perspiration formed along his hairline. Shauna swore she had developed X-Ray vision; she could see the raging hard-on in his pants through the wooden tabletop. The handsome surgeon professed his nearly-complete ignorance of, yet utter fascination with "girls like that", but never expected to meet one in Aurora. He regarded Shauna an incredible enough find for a place like this (she merely smiled and let him speak). His upbringing and exhausting regimen of schooling and internships had precluded indulging his fantasies. He was still a porn 'virgin'. He had spotted Shauna the previous week and nearly shot his load in his pants. He had seethed that entire week, waiting for the right opportunity to approach her when her aunt wasn't around. He wasn't about to let the hottest woman Aurora had ever seen slip away - or into some other guy's arms.

Shauna pressed her thighs together firmly, trying to contain her own excitement. Talk about a match made in Heaven! The fabulous femme fatale instinctively knew exactly which buttons to push to make this man her own. She seamlessly projected the persona of the undereducated-but-oversexed bimbo. He held her right hand across the table with his. In between sips of wine, the vixen lightly rested her left hand atop his right. She related, over one too many glasses of chianti, the details of her good-girl-gone-bad cover story. The tipsy-by-design tart subconsciously embellished the details of her 'life' with Evelyn's depictions of the working girls who plied their trade at the far end of Taylor Street.

Lance was mesmerized by the description of her life as a slut-for-hire on the mean streets of Union City. She had met her former boyfriend in high school, she revealed. She had never had a boyfriend before, hadn't really considered it. He had been proud of his 'affiliation' to The Dragons. Roberto was good-looking, ripped, tough, and dangerous. He had brought the beautiful white boy around to meet his 'crew'. Roberto first introduced her to boy-on-boy love, then to the lurid, intoxicating world of T-girls. Roberto's 'girlfriends' had taught her about hormones and how it changed the way they looked – and felt about themselves and their world. Roberto had told her how beautiful she already was, and how much better she would look after she went on 'mones....

She had felt so good about herself as her feminine charms developed. Roberto had been so supportive – and his cock felt so good inside her 'cunny'. She had been proud to get the dragon tattoo, to show everyone where her loyalties lay. Then Roberto had introduced her to Luís and told her to "be good to him". She had complied willingly to her lover's request. Then had come Tomás, then Jesús, then men who weren't even in the gang. She found out Roberto had charged these men to be with her. Soon, she was 'working it' on the streets with her 'sisters'; turned out by her gang-banger boyfriend.

Shauna's matter-of-fact depiction of her transformation from innocent boy to street-wise slut had exactly the intended effect on her suitor. He hadn't had a clue! His trembling and perspiration increased dramatically. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat more than once, obviously in distress from some unnamed something within his pants causing him discomfort. Shauna, far from the oblivious bimbo she pretended to be, decided to turn up the heat another degree or two.

The best part about the experience, the faux fille de joie alleged, was that, once she got over the initial revulsion, she had really loved fucking for pay. The thrill of being out there, flaunting her body, making men desire her and pay money to have her had been more addicting than any drug. Ultimately, Roberto had turned on her. She had decided he was no longer man enough to satisfy her; she had to have other men. She had flaunted that decision to him over the phone, wisely choosing not to confront him in person. Predictably, he had gone ballistic, vowing he would hunt her down and "off her". At that point, she had seen the wisdom of taking an extended 'vacation' from her home turf. She was already on the Union City Police Department's radar screen. She opted to share what she knew about the Dragons and their operations. In return, she had been relocated to Aurora.

She was trying to go legit, she avowed, but it was so damn hard. She had had no one since moving to Aurora. There was a monkey on her back – and she needed to feed it.... While she spoke, she casually dragged one crimson talon across the back of her escort's hand. Removing her hand from his, she reached under the table and began massaging his inner thigh.

"The fact is, nothing in this life gives me greater pleasure than fucking one or more complete strangers for money, then coming home to my 'husband' to show him what a nasty little cunt I am. He then throws me on the bed, holds me down, plows his enormous cock into my cum-slick slit and fucks me stupid. All the while, he calls me Tramp, Bitch, Slut, Whore, Fucktoy, Cumcatcher, Joyhole, and every other cheap, demeaning name he can think of. It makes me cum so hard, I see stars. Does that sound like something you could get into... Monkey Boy?"

She smiled ever-so-slightly as the goosebumps arose on his arm. He was panting. She ever so casually blotted the beads of sweat on his forehead with her napkin. Under the table, she felt the massive, throbbing swelling in his crotch. She squeezed his manhood gently, gradually applying more pressure to rein in his passion. He was huge!

"...but, enough about me...."

She opted to change the subject, having already achieved her desired effect - and wanting him to stew a little while. She asked him to tell her more about his work. Lance revealed he was the first in the state to work with Permaplast, a new injectable body-contouring material. Permaplast injected as a viscous liquid and immediately began bonding itself to the surrounding tissue. After seventy-two hours, it was completely infused as firm, yet supple 'tissue' with a latticework matrix similar to collagen, but chemically and physiologically inert. It would not break down in the body as collagen did, nor cause the body to break down, like silicone. Early indications suggested the new Permaplast might render implants obsolete; body contouring without surgery and the attendant recovery periods, scarring, and possible rejection.

It was Shauna's turn to have goosebumps. The ravishing redhead could see herself in his thoughts, envision exactly the future he had in mind for her. She embraced that vision whole-heartedly; it brought her to the brink of orgasm. She exchanged knowing glances with her date, willing him to take the obvious next step. They arose to return to work. The attractive young woman teetered in her high heels just a bit, exaggerating the wine's effect on her. Lance was by her side in an instant, steadying her in his muscular grasp. His body was right there. She could feel his heat, his hardness. Shauna felt so good, so natural, pressing her body against his, smelling the beguiling combination of his masculine musk and expensive cologne. She gazed longingly into his Baby Blue eyes. Imperceptively, she rubbed her pussy against his bulging crotch, erasing all possible doubt of her intentions. During the drive back to the hospital, Shauna's head was buried in her escort's lap. "So much for going legit," she mused, swallowing his man meat greedily.

They fucked wantonly, brazenly anywhere and anytime they could get together. That he was aroused to distraction by her gender anomaly was a welcome "plus". Shauna amazed herself at the ease with which she manipulated her new lover into using her as a 'test subject' – or was it the other way around? She met him clandestinely in his office every few days to get "pumped". He used a long needle to inject quantities of Permaplast in precise patterns beneath the muscle of her chest wall, hips, and tush, just as implants would be placed. The procedure was performed on alternating areas of her body over the successive sessions. First, he would inflate her breasts. A few days later, he would do the hips. The following session would be her tush. Each targeted area received a week's recuperation to firm up completely before the next treatment. A much smaller needle was used to enhance her lips and cheekbone areas.

The young surgeon became completely infatuated with his modern-day "Pygmalion" and her blossoming body. Shauna just didn't know how to say "no" when the mesmerized male offered to pump her "just a little bit more". She had learned long ago, as beautiful women do, her "charms" were a powerful tool, enabling her to have what she desired right now. In addition to the body contouring, Lance gave Shauna a blank check for trips to the beauty salon for hair styling, plus fills on her fingernails, and eyelashes. He showered her with other, more material gifts, too. Shauna was in Seventh Heaven. It felt wonderful to once again have a 'husband'. This one was far different from Roberto. Lance had a career, money, respect, a future. He pampered her lavishly – and all she had to do in return was something she would have otherwise done for free. That lesson was not lost upon the savvy young vixen.

1...34567...9