Sugar Heart Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers

I stood up from the table. My legs felt a little wobbly as I stepped over to him. As I approached, his ruddy cheeks grew even redder, and his chin dropped right down onto his chest, shoulders hunching.

"Look at me," I whispered.

He shook his head.

"Buddy. Please?"

His head very slowly inclined, but he stopped when he was staring at my chest.

"Buddy...." I placed both hands on his bare, freckled shoulders, and began to slide them gradually down his back, watching him to gauge his reaction. He was breathing hard and fast, and he twitched a little, but he didn't shy away. Gently I pulled him close to me, and he gasped when our bare chests touched. I placed one hand on the back of his head and encouraged him to lean on my shoulder. He nuzzled in against my neck.

"Buddy," I whispered against his ear. "You... are... gorgeous. Every inch."

He let out a quick breath. "Y-y-you're just... saying that."

"Hey—I'm not a bullshitter!" I protested, running my hands up and down his bare back. "If it's going to take you some time to trust me on that, I don't mind. But there's one guy you can inherently trust never to lie to you about what's sexy." I took one of his hands and placed it on top of my boxers so that he could feel the quickly growing hardness beneath. "See? Richard Jr. is no bullshitter."

Buddy gasped. He squeezed my cock and tried to nuzzle a bit closer to me.

"One sec," I whispered, shifting slightly away and reaching down to shed my boxers completely before slipping a hand around to the small of his back and pulling him against me. I sighed deeply. Nothing but skin on skin. "Fuck... this feels amazing!"

He finally looked up at me fully, his expression reflecting both astonishment and lust. He locked his arms around my neck and pulled himself up a little, pressing his cock against mine. "Oh—!"

"Ohh!"

"Oh...." He bucked against me.

"Fuck!"

"Mmm!"

I abruptly picked him up, and his legs wrapped naturally around my waist. I carried him as far as my living room sofa, it being slightly closer than the bedroom, and laid him down, leaning over him hungrily. "Buddy, oh my god! Can I touch you?"

"Yes!" he gasped. "Yes, yes—everything!"

I kissed him deeply, urgently. The room was filled with our frantic breathing. My mouth stayed connected to him, moving down his neck, across his collarbone, down his chest. My tongue flicked against one of his nipples. He arched and moaned. I nibbled the tiny nub and then kept moving downward, kissing him, tasting him. His skin was irresistibly soft and sweet. Every tiny freckle was a target for a kiss. I couldn't get enough.

After dipping my tongue into his bellybutton I shifted down and plunged my nose into the coarse curls of his hair, inhaling his subtle musk. Buddy wrapped his legs around my shoulders, howling with pleasure. It spurred me on to hear him making all that noise, letting loose. I grabbed hold of his cock, now standing straight and firm and significantly larger than it had been only a couple of minutes ago, though it still fit neatly within my fist. I enjoyed watching the excited purple head strain through his foreskin. The only cock I'd ever been up close and personal with was my own circumcised model; his was different and fascinating.

He continued his boisterous baying and squeezed me with his legs. I kissed, licked, and nuzzled his inner thighs as I squeezed and tugged on his excited little cock. He grabbed my hair with both fists and pulled, steering me toward the work my hand was doing.

"Something you want, Buddy?" I laughed joyfully, meeting his intense gaze.

"Nnngghhh!" he growled incoherently, gripping my face between his hands.

I caught one of his thumbs between my lips and began to suck on it enthusiastically, just to tease him. He wailed and threw his head back. The poor little guy was beside himself. At last I let up and popped his stubby hard-on into my mouth, moving my hands beneath him to squeeze his cute bottom.

"AH!" Buddy screamed, his legs tightening into a vise grip around me. "HA—AHH!"

I smiled around his cock. The taste of him was as delicious as the sensation. My tongue felt a little precum ooze out of him; I savoured the robust and salty essence. I took in all of him easily, first bobbing up and down, and then staying rooted to him and sucking hard. He thrust against my face and continued to make hysterical noises that I vaguely hoped my noisy neighbours were around to witness. I stuck my tongue out and thoroughly licked the loose, soft skin between his balls. He sucked in a long, noisy breath and rent at my scalp with his fingertips. His eyes were wide open, and his mouth formed into an astonished "O".

His entire body began to seize up—first his legs, then his hips and ass, his back, his shoulders, and finally his mouth dropped all the way open and he let out the breath he'd been holding in a long, desperate moan as a powerful jet of hot cum surged against the back of my throat. I swallowed quickly. His voice softened to a gentle sob, and a few more spurts coated the inside of my mouth. I let it slide over my tongue and enjoyed the full flavour—similar to my own, yet somehow distinctively, exotically different—before swallowing. I kept his softening tool inside my mouth for a bit, just licking, tasting, enjoying the sensation. Finally, I let it slip out from between my lips, and kissed each of his sensitive balls, making him gasp and spasm. Even his testicles were cute—egg-shaped marbles in a blushing pink pouch.

"Buddy," I whispered. Crawling up to reach his mouth, I planted a firm kiss against his lips and then stared into his eyes. He looked very close to tears. "Was I okay?"

His mouth twitched and groped to find the shape of words. Giving up, he nodded firmly and wrapped his arms and legs around me. I pulled him up and sank back on the couch, settling him atop me. He clung to me, scorching hot, trembling, and gradually catching his breath. I could feel the throb of his pulse all over.

"Buddy," I whispered again. "You are so hot, and so sweet... huggable, kissable, suckable, and incredibly delicious." It was tempting to also tell him he was fuckable, but, I told myself, all in good time.

"Th... thhhhank you!" he gushed after a pause.

"You don't need to thank me," I chuckled. "What I would like, though... is for you to make sure you're eating enough. You're going to need your strength and energy, with all the sex we're clearly gonna want to be having all the fucking time."

He laughed unsteadily and squeezed me. "That... p-p-puts things in... p-perspective," he admitted. "I'll f-fffinish my toast... in a few minutes. And my milk."

I stroked his hair. "Good boy. I could even make you protein shakes whenever you want—if you've got an upset stomach, it'll be easier to get down than food. I used to make shakes for myself back when I did a lot of sports and working out. Milk, protein powder, maybe some fruit—it'll be good for you."

"That sounds p-perfect," he whispered.

"And we could go out somewhere nice for dinner tonight, maybe. I mean, nice-ish—with me being unemployed I'm not taking you out for gold-plated lobster or anything—but somewhere you'd like. A real date!" I grinned.

"Our f-fffirst real date?" He grinned back at me. "Oh yes—let's! And let me t-treat you... okay? I'm the one with a j-j-job. And I d-don't even pay rent."

We returned to the table to finish breakfast, and when I expressed surprise that he was living for free, he explained his living situation to me. Bernie didn't charge him rent, but instead put him to work. Buddy had a natural affinity for numbers and had taken over all of the bookkeeping duties for Bernie's business. Bernie reimbursed him in room and board, a situation that was of mutual benefit. He added that he didn't plan to stay there forever, or continue working at a coffee shop for the rest of his life—he'd saved up enough money for some college courses. He wanted to further his education, but his anxiety and unpleasant past experiences soured him on the idea of actually going back to school. He found a college that offered a robust assortment of correspondence programs, so he was happily completing courses without actually having to go to school.

"I'm h-hoping to become a t-t-technical writer," he explained. "I was th-thhhinking of... accounting... um, since that's wh-what I do for Bernie... but... I like writing. And... it's like... a job I could p-potentially do f-fffreelance. From home, even. My c-c-courses are going... really well. I get, um... high marks." He smiled and flushed slightly.

"I believe that!" I chuckled, leaning over to kiss him. "That's fantastic, you know—that you knew what you wanted to do, and you just went for it. I'm impressed. I don't know if I'd ever have the mental energy to do more school. I still don't even know what I want to be when I grow up. And here I am... grown up." I smiled weakly.

"You'll f-figure it out," he said sweetly, shifting his chair closer to mine and snuggling close. "I'll help you. If... if I can."

"Sweetie...."

We were both still naked, and I was finding it hard to stop grinning and intermittently laughing. I pushed back my chair a little and patted my lap. He slung a leg over and straddled my lap, facing me. We both giggled, wriggling against each other.

"I don't think I want to wear clothes around you at all from now on," I chuckled. "This is way too much fun."

He nodded in agreement, drawing his fingers up and down my sides and giving me goosebumps.

"Buddy," I said softly, watching his face, "did you really think I wasn't going to like your body?"

He shrugged. "I've hhhad... uh, b-bad experiences," he mumbled.

I kissed his pouting lip and rested my forehead against his. I said nothing, but I trusted he would know by now that I craved to know every detail about him.

"J-just... yunno...," he sighed, shutting his eyes. "K-k-kids at school. When I was... young. Gym... ch-changing rooms."

I felt his shudder, and held him tighter.

"I t-t-tried not to... d-draw attention to mys-ssself. But... there was this one k-kid... who thought it was so f-fffunny to t-tease me. Once, he... um... t-took my clothes... while I was ch-ch-changing. One of his friends... p-pulled down my... underpants. They... laughed. P-pointed and laughed."

I stroked his back, his hair. He'd succumbed to quiet sobs by this point, and I kissed his cheeks, wetting my lips with his salty tears. "Oh, Buddy... I wish I'd been there for you," I whispered.

"M-me too," he huffed, leaning on my shoulder and hugging me firmly.

"Kids are as mean as they are stupid. If I'd been there, I would have kicked those little assholes square in the balls."

He managed a laugh through his tears. "I w-would have liked to s-sssee that. But you'd have... g-g-gotten in trouble!"

"Worth it!" I insisted. "Those creeps deserved to be expelled for treating you that way. I'd have happily taken the same punishment if it meant taking them down with me—and making them hurt for giving you this pain!"

"My hero," Buddy whispered, kissing my cheek and pressing his damp face against mine.

"You've certainly been mine," I whispered back.

I kept him there on my lap for a while, passionately making out, both of us getting thoroughly turned on all over again and pressing against each other.

"If we," I panted into his ear, "are going to go... on a date... we should get ourselves... clean."

"N-naked in the shower with you?" he giggled. "All... s-ssslippery and soapy? Mhm—yes, yes!"

He continued to giggle as I pushed up from the chair, taking him with me. I loved the feeling of carrying Buddy like a little kid. The way he clung to me was both sexy and sweet, and made me feel needed. Everything seemed perfect in that moment. Aroused and charged with excitement and mutual adoration, we were perfectly primed to enjoy the cuddliest, grabbiest, sexiest shower of our lives.

tamgreen
tamgreen
812 Followers