All Comments on 'Summer'

by Lucien_Al

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not a bad story.

I enjoyed your story, but it seemed a little short. It seems as if you hurried the last bit to end the story. You could have told us more about the other events that happened later in the summer or continued the story with a chapter 2...Although you no longer speak of the relations you had then do you ever continue them now? Do you wish they did? Do these four ever meet up for a "time away" later on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Had potenital

But hurried. Everything could/should have been more detailed. The girls'a questioning could have had many more steps. The 'showing' the breasts and cock were too matter-of-fact. Why didn't he feel the girls' breasts before they felt his cock? If he had, perhaps one girl could have been more eacer and willing and the other shier any less willing -- she could have been convinced to let him feel her by seeing how her sister was enjoying the caressing, etc. How did the breasts feel? To him? To her? How were one girls breasts 'different' than the other's? How about some kissing/licking of breasts and nipples. How did THAT feel to him/her? The third sister's involvelemt was MUCH too hurried.

Frankie1952Frankie1952almost 4 years ago

I think way back then the pill was not around yet so how come he hasnt knocked up his sis & cousin? You could keep going with this if you have a mind to and we would surely enjoy it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLucien_Al@Lucien_Al
Thanks for taking the trouble to read my bio. I write mainly for my own pleasure but it is a great boost to write more when readers take the trouble to vote and comment on my stories. I welcome any feedback, both good and bad. I am a big lover of sexy panties and more specifi...