Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I need you," he breathed as she moved her fingers over his skin and eased him into her. As he entered, he felt the warmth of her skin and the rush of pool water being displaced by his firm thickness. Using his hands for leverage, Jay moved her body in rhythm with his desire. The awkward atmosphere of buoyancy allowed limited yet arousing movement, satisfying on a temporary basis, but not enough to satiate his need. Jay caught site of the inflated raft, a floating oasis for their passion. With a deliciously floating stroke he moved Jilly off his cock and spun her around.

"Grab the raft and lean over it," Jay spoke breathlessly.

Jilly complied and pulled the raft closer, her pelvis secured, her arms grasping the far edge, a fold of inflated plastic encased her breasts. Jay held her hip bones with his hands and again moved his cock into her, releasing an involuntary sigh as her tight pussy wrapped around him, squeezing his smooth skin. His cock pulsated in response.

The thrusting of his body sent tiny waves of water, radiating outward in growing circles while greater waves radiated inward to his core. Muscles that had been relaxed and softened by the heat of the sun now tightened in response to the cold water. Each stroke of their bodies intensified the throb centered in Jay's groin. Movement in the water, while graceful, remained painfully slow even with the raft as an island; Jay enjoyed the weightless sensation but his body began to cry out for a more substantial hold. His cock still securely penetrating Jilly, he pushed his feet against the rough concrete floor and propelled their coupled bodies to the edge of the pool. The odd sensation of floating while being filled to her center sent a shiver up Jilly's spine and she hugged the raft closer as they sailed through the water.

Physical desire dictating his every move, Jay was barely able to utter his instruction, "Raise up on the edge. Lean on the raft," he gasped in short bursts.

Jilly floated her body off his cock and lifted the raft to the rough edge of the pool. Her lean, muscled arms lifted her weight up and once again, she tucked the raft under her naked skin. Jay stood back and watched as Jilly positioned herself. Her bare, tan back was tattooed with pale swatches where her swimsuit had been. He slid his hand around the thickness of his shaft and pumped firmly as she wiggled her naked butt unto the raft, her slender legs drifting in the pool.

"You need to slip down a little," Jay whispered as he approached and leaned over her. His right hand slid around her hips and pulled her back into the pool enough to provide his aching cock access to her. "That's it," he nodded and opened her pussy once again to slide inside.

"Oh...Jay," Jilly exhaled as he entered her and began to pulse into her. It took several thrusts before he had adjusted her to just the correct angle. Once positioned he could hold back no longer; his gentle, tentative movements replaced by serious, intensely deep strokes.

Hands grasping her hips, Jay guided Jilly back and forth over his shaft until his muscles screamed out for release. Spasms began to build in his groin. His breathing became rapid and shallow. The movement of their bodies produced ripples that splashed out onto the concrete surrounding the pool. Water droplets left abstract patterns as it quickly dried in the humid air. The raft squeaked a protest to the violation.

Jilly surrendered to Jay's actions. She could feel his need growing larger as he filled her deeper and deeper. The muscles of her sex began to tighten as he frantically slid her upon him. At last he could wait no more and with one final stroke, Jay released himself into her. Jilly felt his waves of ecstasy wash into her and her body responded with tiny ripples of sensation.

Exhausted, Jay lifted Jilly and the raft to firmer ground at the edge of the pool and leaned his weight onto her back. For a few seconds there was only the sound of their breathing, the gentle rolling of the ocean waves and another golden oldie drifting from the radio. Now out of the cool pool water, Jilly felt heat and sticky perspiration between their bodies. She gave a squirm. Jay answered her movement and lifted his tired body off hers.

The brief moment of focused weight proved too much for the old inflated raft. It expelled a final protest with a bang. Jilly found herself flat on the concrete of the pool edge, a limp rubber mat under her.

"What was that? Jilly, are you OK?" Allison's voice broke the happy couple's reverie. "Oh..." Standing in the open door Allison had an unobstructed view of two naked bodies lying by the pool.

"No where to hide now," Jay whispered in Jilly's ear. He stood, bare from head to toe, his spent cock lying peacefully between his legs. He turned and gave a hand to his equally nude wife. Jilly stood and wrapped the ruptured raft around her waist, breasts bare and shimmering with perspiration.

Arm in arm the couple walked past their surprised friend and into the house. Stopping as they passed Allison, Jay paused. "Um, I think we're gonna need a new raft."

Allison turned as they strolled past her. Their Labor Day weekend party was off to quite a promising start.

©cyanskye09/20/2008

12