Summer at Mountain Farm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lalupin
lalupin
67 Followers

CHAPTER 6: Departing gifts

The summer limped towards its end, and my visit would come to a close for this year. I understood that the arrangement governing my presence in the mountain region explicitly provided only for a limited number of months per year in the summer time as a reward for the hard work of the previous season. Apparently, the responsible decision-makers had concluded that a more permanent presence of such an ample supply of sperm as me in the community would gradually have eroded the working moral similar to the damage that alcohol and drugs had havocked in other communities. No one would be tending to their farms, fields or animals, and ultimately poverty, unrest and the destruction of this unique community would ensue.

In the days before my departure my sadness at my impending farewell was however strongly diminished by a special going away present from my host family. My secret dreams would come through, as I would be allowed to fuck Helena, Heidi and Ida in those very last days. Each of them would have one day dedicated for sexual pleasures with me, starting with Helena.

The day was different than normal says, as I was not wearing my leather thong and that we were alone inside the house. The girls had already left, when I got up, and I was greeted by a stark-naked Helena in the kitchen. The many glimpses of her in the preceding days had allowed me to piece together a complete picture of her naked body in my head, but the real thing was even more beautiful. Her fiery red bush and her wonderfully big and firm breasts together with her long red hair, beautiful blue eyes and glowing smile somehow matched each other perfectly and magically.

She first gave me an expert massage and a blow-job, where her greedy lips and tongue would cover every square millimeter of my cock, balls and anus. She then mounted me, sliding my massively erect and glistening cock into her warm, wet cunt, her pussy lips looking like a drooling mouth receiving my thick shaft. There she would stay riding me for what seemed like hours. At no point did I ejaculate, visualizing her pinching fingers below my cock head whenever I wanted to step away from cumming. We continued this routine of alternating blowjobs and riding many times that day only interrupted by silent meals of cottage cheese and berry juices. Our genitals and bodies were dripping with a mixture of womanly juices, pre-cum and sweat as we pounded away in perfect harmonic unison. I also did her orally, letting my eager mouth and tongue explore every part of her lower body for hours and slowly probing her cave and anus with my fingers, which were completely wet with saliva, woman-juice and pre-cum. This was the best and most raw fuck I ever had.

Late in the evening, as the sun set, by silent mutual consent, I came inside her. As I approached ejaculation, knowing that I would not turn back, my mind was chiming with wonderful electrical waves of pleasure, and I was completely absorbed in pumping my cock in and out of her slurping cunt from behind, my heavy greasy balls again and again pounding against her swollen, wet and red-glowing pussy lips. By the last push, I hammered my dick deeper into her than I thought physically possible, and I released what was perhaps the single most plentiful jizz in my entire sexual career into the depths of this beautiful woman that had provided for me such a magical summer. I even felt floods of my own sperm gushing out from around my shaft still deeply buried within her and running down over my emptying balls and onto the sheets below.

Next day was with Heidi. We were again home alone the two of us, with no sights of the other two. After breakfast, we went outside and walked to a large oak tree a bit higher further up in the mountains which had an even more spectacular view over the distant valley. There in the semi-shadow of the tree, Heidi stepped out of her white dress and stood before me as naked as I was. Her pale white skin almost glittered in the rays of sun slipping through the leaves, and her curly red hair blew about her head and face as the gentle summer wind played with it. Her breasts were just as white, her small pinkish nipples again stiffening notably, as she looked at me and my erect manhood, now freed from the bondage of the leather thong.

She gently pushed me into the grass on my back, and she turned around facing in the direction of my feet and lowered her glowing pink pussy with the trimmed red hair onto my face, and I pierced her cunt with my greedy tongue. She had the sweetest and most erotic taste, I've ever dreamed of, and her woman juices slowly dripped onto my face and tongue and into my mouth. I alternately licked her pussy and her asshole, probing my tongue in there as she had done to me so many times after shaving my cock, balls and anus. After I while of riding my face like this, she bend over and took my hard member into her mouth in the most sensuous blow-job yet. Gradually, she fitted more and more of my long, thick cock shaft into her mouth, and I felt her swallow me all the way down to my smooth balls. Her lips now rested firmly around the very base of my cock, her nose buried deeply in the folds of my ball-sack. Once there, she gently rocked back and forth allowing me to penetrate her deep into her throat. I lost track of time as we 69'ed each other perpetually this way, feeling only the sweet taste of her wet cunt on my face and tongue and the very tight sensation around my swelling cock-head now deeply lodged into Heidi's throat.

I had multiple orgasms and ejaculations this way in the course of the day. She was evidently preparing herself for taking my jizz explosion directly into her throat, but she was careful not to do so before she was truly ready and could do it effortlessly without gagging. A number of times, she just pulled me out of her throat to let my exploding cock rest in her mouth on her the cushion of her soft wet tongue. From there the thick ropes of sperm gushed out and out and filled her tiny mouth completely. Almost every time she managed to swallow my entire load of sperm as it came in almost a continual stream, looking like a foie gras-goose being force-fed over and over. However, once or twice, she would not manage, resulting in a thick drizzle of white sperm flowing down over her chin like a thick, sweet frosting and dripping down on the skin of my belly. Finally, she managed to do the same with my cock-head buried deep down her swollen throat, and I could hear and feel the frantic sinking movement of her throat muscles. She must have swallowed almost one liter of cum during the day.

As the night approached, we left the mutual oral satisfaction and she dropped back onto her back, and led me fuck her missionary style with her long white legs and arms folded around my back and my legs. I again lost track of time as I was lost in a fairy tale world between the closeness of her face, her panting and moaning and the feeling of her wet pussy lips around my cock. Then I exploded with the same deep intensity as I had already done the day before with her mother, and I shoot a final voluminous load far, far into her insides and feeling small gushes of it passing around my cock and flowing down my balls and onto the damp ground below us.

The final day was with Ida. She had obviously learned many things in the last couple of weeks not least thanks to her mother's and sister's thoughtful instruction performed on my most willing cock and balls. The day with her was a tour de force of all she had learnt: The gentle prostate massage, the tender hand-job and the soft, wet licking and sucking of my cock-head, shaft and balls. She had learned from the masters and she was playing it all like a virtuous incomparable with what could be expected from a new-beginner as she. We were inside and outside, upstairs and downstairs and she performed both fully clothed and completely naked, allowing me to admire her growing adolescence and her beautiful, beautiful untouched body.

In one significant respect she was still a virgin, as none had yet poked their fingers or cocks into her tight pussy hole. The honor was mine, and I looked forward to it during the day with increasing anticipation. Finally, as the sun was setting, she pushed me back and placed her tiny pussy above my hovering dick. From there, she slowly, slowly lowered herself, taking in the length of my cock in miniscule steps. She was tight, but she was soaking wet. I again lost track of time as I was gradually pushing into her pussy-hole. When she finally rested her bottom on my thighs, her pussy lips wide open and stretched and expanded to their utmost around the base of my cock, I almost fainted from pleasure, as I think she dis as well. There she sat for a long moment, taking in and saving the intense pleasure. When she finally moved up and down to fuck me, it was as if my shaft was being squeezed and hugged by a thousand small hands and I quickly erupted far up into her innermost womanhood. She must have felt like being impaled by a massive trunk of meat and as I ejaculated, the base and shaft of my cock widened stretching her tight pussy walls so much outwards, that none of my sperm cascades could manage to escape out from where I came. She must have felt like being stuffed full of warm vigorous sperm, and were it not physiologically impossible, I would have expected my fountain of white goo to come gushing out from her mouth and nose. She screamed with intense pleasure as her pussy hugged my cock tightly for what felt like minutes after that.

***

The day after, I bid them all farewell and left the farm the same way I had come. Soon, I was back to my old life, the memories of my days at mountain farm floating around in my mind as a strange dream. I never really learned how to be useful in any other sense than what I'd been at the farm, and that not really a kind of usefulness immediately in demand in the rest of the world. However, the experiences distilled in me a sense of duty to others, and I felt bad, when I was of use to no one. I was left looking forward to next summer, where I hoped I might return to mountain farm.

lalupin
lalupin
67 Followers