Summer At The Beach House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

"My lord" I intoned as I offered him a glass.

"Those look great" he said.

I know he meant the margaritas but I silently knew he was also talking of my tits. My nipples were not retreating.

"I hope you like it." I said. "I've acquired a taste for tequila."

We sipped the drinks. They were strong but tasty. When we finished most of them, I asked if he wanted me there or in a bedroom. The lounge chairs were positioned on the deck. He looked over them and said "let's go to bed."

I was a bit lightheaded as we walked to the bedroom. Would I fuck him first? Suck him? Wild thoughts ran through my head. He followed. I wondered if he thought the same. Does he dream of other women calling him into their bedrooms? Should we pretend I'm a princess from a conquered kingdom?

We got to the bedroom. The bed was unmade. The sheets were rumpled from the night's festivities. I moved the bed sheet and pillows back in position. He stood watching me, nude, hard, his drink in hand. I know my skirt rose to uncover the bottom of my ass. He must have seen the bottom of my tight cheeks, maybe my swollen labia. I gestured to the corner of the bed and my king sat. I knelt on the floor as he did...my head spinning lightly from the tequila. I took a bottle of oil from the nightstand and moved the few feet on my hands and knees and pulled myself to a position of deference. "My king, I implore you to be gentle with your conquered people. I serve so they may live free."

He lifted to sit closer to the edge. I scooted on my knees and flicked my hair behind my shoulders. My nipples peeked through the thin wet fabric of my skimpy top. By now I was feeling the full effects of the drink and my pussy was dripping wet. At some point I slipped into my fantasy of a conquered maiden. The line between real and fantasy was there somewhere and had slipped past. I knew I would fuck him like a girl eager to please her master.

I touched my pussy. The heat and moisture were rising fast. I squirted some cherry oil on my belly. I reached under the skirt and massaged down between my legs. The oil and my wetness combined in a glistening sheen between my legs.

"My king" I said with deep reverence "you have conquered my people. They sent me as your victory gift." I knelt straight, trying to look like a proud princess. My heaving breasts presented two diamond points. "They want you to fuck my brains out." As I said it, I looked from his face down across his chest to his trembling phallus. I reached over and touched the tip. He was hard and slick with clear droplets. "I think all the girls of the realm have thought of it too."

His eyes probed his concubine. I tugged at the sack hanging between his legs. The royal jewels felt heavy. I fumbled with it...eager to please him. He shifted on the bed and I cupped the jewels. As he lifted, I pulled off my skirt and knelt on it. There was a rush and tumble of movement as I pulled my tank upwards to present my breasts. He gasped when he saw my nude body. I admired him. My king was very fit and lean. His tan was less than mine and his tan lines were pronounced. His royal cock was truly gorgeous. Thick and twitching it pressed upwards almost on his abs. His balls were hanging low. I felt myself cream. I slipped forward on my knees and had to suck it. He was on the bed, legs wide and I went down on him. I would have sucked him off on the beach but it would have had to be secretive. Maybe in the throes of it I would be okay with being watched. The idea flashed through my mind and I liked it. In the bedroom, there was no hesitation. I did what conquered women do.

I could not resist this first taste. His cream was clear and thick. It blended with the flavor of the margarita. After a few minutes, I released his cock and looked at it. He was now glistening wet and throbbing. It was thicker now... and the cockhead was engorged and royal purple.

I touched between my legs and sucked my two wet fingers and imagined his cock. My tongue swirled and tasted the blend of cherry oil and my juices. My tongue tingled and burned. Innocently I looked into his eyes. "My lord, do I please you?"

"Oh fuck yea!" my king proclaimed.

I got up and fell onto the bed with my feet still on the floor. The edge of the bed was just at my hips. My toes were on the floor, my face on the covers. "My, king, go behind me...see how wet I am..." I said over my shoulder. I held my arms tight to my torso cradling my tits... arching my back to receive him.

He leapt off the bed and stood behind me. I expected to feel his cock thrust in. His hands were on my ass cheeks and he dropped to the floor and licked my pussy. His face was buried in my crack. I wiggled and arched further ...he licked my slit...then past my pussy and over my ass. It felt amazing as his tongue moved over my puckered hole. His tongue roamed around it...then pressed in. I nearly fainted. The thought of him fucking my ass jumped in my head...it was something I read about ... and considered. My king might be the first to penetrate this corner of the kingdom.

He lifted off and pressed to me. His cock went immediately in my cunt. He pressed deep and I pushed back forcefully taking him. His hips slapped on my ass...so hard, his balls flipped on to my pussy. The sound was a loud wet slap. It felt awesome. I moaned... expelling a hot breath from my lungs...."oh fuck...yessssssssssss."

He reared back and plunged in again...harder. His chest pressed to my back and his hands held my shoulders as he pushed harder into me. His hot breath blew over my cheek.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhh...My lord, I dreamed of this" I confided.

"You little princes, you want me to fuck you ... don't you?" His tone suggesting he ruled with an iron hand.

"Yea...all last week...in here...dreaming how I wanted to fuck! Can't you tell?"

"You are sooooooo fucking hot." He said as he rammed his cock deep.

He pounded me and I creamed on his cock. I could feel every inch. I squeezed his cock and felt myself tighten and grip him. His thrusts felt unusually intense. He was rough with me.....holding my shoulders as he forcefully fucked me. I bounced back...hard... and ground against his cock. This was not gentle love-making. This was a monarch nailing his rival's treasure.

The height of the bed allowed me to thrust and rock against him. He lifted off my back. He stood almost upright bending his legs to get the right height and angle. I pulled my legs together and he put his legs outside of mine. His hands were on my ass. In this position, my pussy was tightly clamped to his cock. "Fuck! Yea!" he exclaimed. "What a perfect ass."

"You feel that?" I asked as my pussy contracted around his cock. The kegel exercises had strengthened my pelvic muscles so that I could squeeze and relax my grip on his cock.

"Fuck! Yea! Feels great!" he almost shouted. "Fuck my cock!"

I bounced as fast as I could. He stood still and I stroked his cock fast...with just my pussy. I flicked my hips as fast as I could...almost the speed of jerking off a guy with quick strokes. I was burning with desire. This was almost too intense. He'd have to come soon. I couldn't stand it for long. I pulled off and jumped forward on the bed. I was breathing deeply from the exertion. He stood at the foot of the bed...watching me. I rolled onto my back. My legs were spread and I looked at him with my legs framing my view of his sexy body. He was leering at me. It turned me on. I only wanted him to fuck me. Every other thought was gone. I was a cunt for him.

I reached between my legs and spread my pussy lips...showing him everything. "You like my cunt?" I pulled my ankles back towards my ass...lifted my ass off the bed....and aimed my pussy at him. "You wanna fuck it? C'mon, fuck me!" My pussy was creaming with desire. My lips were engorged and wide open.

He moved fast to the bed. He grabbed me under my ass and lifted me higher...pressing his face hard to my cunt. His tongue was everywhere...darting and pressing. He swung around and lay on top of me. He straddled my body with his cock and balls at my face. He buried his face in my crotch. His weight was supported by his knees which were near my chest. I stretched upwards from the bed to get his cock in my mouth. I took all I could. I grabbed his ass and pulled him downward. With his cock in my mouth...I lowered back to the bed and pressed on the mattress. His cock pressed deep to my throat. His balls dangled above my eyes. He was eating my cunt....seeking every crease. I reached to his ass...felt his wet sack, the hot wet ridge behind his balls. I felt everywhere...I felt over his asshole. I let my fingertip rest on his anus. I pressed. He was tight but my finger entered just a bit. In another position, I would have sucked his balls...sucked behind them...tasted his puckered hole. My wildness welled up from a deep burning well of desire. It felt like times during my college years when sex was so good I'd lose all control. Maybe the fantasies brought it out of me. His energy seemed boundless. I sucked his cock and felt him harden and pulse.

He moved off me and rolled me to my side but kept his face glued to my cunt. His cock popped from my mouth as I raised one leg for him. He moved and licked my entire slit and went back to my ass. He licked me there. His finger circled my asshole and entered. He pressed deeper and harder. It felt painful, in a good way, as his finger pressed in.

I lay back moaning uncontrollably. I came. I exploded. My body was wracked with spasms. His mouth remained glued to my pussy. I was burning all between my legs. His slick face was hard to my dripping slit. I felt his tongue seeking every fold. His flicks across my clit were too intense. I squeezed my legs and he moved off my pussy. Any more stimulation would have made me faint. Slowly he slipped his finger from my ass. My spasms squeezed his finger as he withdrew. All between my legs from pussy to asshole tingled and burned. I felt my cunt and ass contracting. I lay on my back and he moved to lie by my side. I brought his wet face to mine and we kissed. Our wet mouths and tongues entwined. His kingdom owned mine. He tasted mildly of tequila and my come. I looked in his face. The playful look I had seen earlier when teasing him was now replaced by an intense look of sexual hunger. "You're dangerous, my lord" I whispered. I traced his nipple with my finger...... I wet my finger and traced it again. His nipple was tight and hard..little hard bumps ringed it as I played. "You're gonna make me do things..." I said jokingly but I knew it was true. "I need to catch my breath!"

He rolled to his back. His arms were crossed behind his head and formed a crown. I held my fingers on his lips. I traced over his wet chin and down to his chest. He had little body hair except at his lower belly and cock. I kissed his nipple and teased it with my tongue. I wondered if it excited him like it does me.

I lay my head on his chest. I was lying on my side facing his face. He toyed with my tit and gently pinched my nipple.

"And what might you do?" he asked.

"I'll let you know...." I laughed. "So, how do you want to come?"

"I have choices?"

"You are king. You know you do."

He held my nipple in a loose pinch. "Mmmmmm.. a princess blow job would be nice...." He squeezed my nipple tighter.

"You are going to get an awesome blow job! Is that what you want?"

He pondered that choice. "That tight ass looks awesome." He sounded like a guy picking off a menu. I liked how he was teasing me.

"Mmmmmmm' I purred. I'd decided he would have it if he wanted.

"But that tight pussy is what I want first." He announced his final decision with eager and certain resolve.

"Oh baby" I purred.... "Fuck my cunt. You know I want it..." I was on my side and lifted my knee, spreading my legs wide. The burning between my legs had subsided enough. I could take him now.

He rolled me onto my stomach and moved to crouch between my legs. I rose onto my knees. My head was low, resting on the bed. My tits hung low, my nipples just touching the warm sheets. The tank top was crunched up around my neck. He moved behind me and closer to my ass. His hands held my ass cheeks and spread them. I arched my back... presenting my wide open cunt to him. He paused briefly. I know he was admiring my wide open and thoroughly drenched pussy. I know my asshole was a temptation. He held his cock and rubbed the tip along my slit. My lush labia swelled to kiss his cockhead. His cock passed over my anus. I half expected him to try and enter. His cock thrust in... to my burning cunt.

My pussy had relaxed after I came so violently earlier. His cock now slipped in smoothly. My dripping cunt offered little resistance. He pressed deep and I felt his balls mash on my labia. I felt myself spasm. It was involuntary. My cunt was rippling around his hot shaft. I moaned..... "Yea..... feel my cunt?" He held steady. Pressed deep inside, his cock reached the end of me. I quivered around it. My strong muscles clenched and released. He could stand no more. He began thrusting hard and fast. The slapping sound echoed in the room. I was burning hot. Sweat poured from our bodies. His hands cupped my tits. His thrust slammed me forward. I pressed back to take each one. I felt every inch. Piercing me, he fucked like a madman. I felt my hot breathe explode from my lungs. I said things.....that came from my deepest cravings....."ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck that feels great...... oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh." "You like my tight cunt..............don't you?" "Come for me..............." "Let me feel it.....!" The king/princess fantasy was past. This was animal fucking at its purest.

He exploded. His wet body stiffened as he pressed deep with a final thrust. I felt heat spill inside me. My pussy was quivering and he throbbed as spurts of come splashed deep in my cunt. My body was exhausted. His hands scratched down my back to my ass. He held my hips and stayed deep inside. My swollen wet labia pursed around his cock. I briefly imagined that he could see them. I felt the hardness of his cock soften just a bit. He was breathing heavily. His fingers probed along his shaft and pressed on my slippery lips. A finger lingered on my asshole. He moaned and withdrew. He collapsed on the bed next to me. I slipped to fall flat on the bed. A thick puddle of cream oozed from my slit and wet the bed. I tightened my pussy and kept his sperm dammed inside.

"That was amazing" I said as I lay next to him. "You are truly my king."

He laughed and put his hand over my swollen and sticky mound. His fingers probed my creamy hole. I took his hand and brought them to my lips. Our come tasted like salty cream.

"Ohhhh my" he sighed. I saw him melt to the bed. I sucked his fingers. He watched me as I curled next to him. My breasts were heaving. My nipples were soft now. Delicate brown buttons atop my firm and tanned tits were just touching his hot skin.

"I spend part of most days....nude on the deck." I wanted him to know this. "Sometimes I dream of what we just did." I sighed. The urge to tell him about things I craved came from some deep burning well. "I wanted to suck you on the beach....I don't care if someone sees."

"Why didn't you?"

"Afraid you would think I was some nasty slut gone wild."

He lay on the bed and stretched out his lean frame. He turned on his side, his arm crooked to hold his head. "I think you are amazing. I wondered about you..... why you were sounding distant...?" His voice trailed off.

I was on my side, facing him. "I need time away... to re-charge." I smiled at him and felt surprisingly at ease disclosing my feelings. "I guess I worry too much." He seemed to understand. He seemed confident and relaxed. I reached down and held his soft cock. I cradled it in my hand...felt its weight. "I dream about this. Wouldn't it be wild.....to fuck on the beach" My thought drifted off. We both reflected on the prospects.

"That was awesome" he whispered. A low moan rose from his chest.

"Am I nasty? You know.... I'm surprised how wild we are?" A wicked look crossed my face. I felt a stream of come drip along the back of my thigh. I rolled more to my front; the drops inched along the crease on front of my crotch. A few streaks dripped down from my labia and fell to the bed.

"Yea, you are nasty." He touched my nipple as he said it. He pinched and twisted it... and I pinched the tip of his cock in return.

"I think you're going to fuck me a lot this summer. We'll try new things" I announced this as I gently pulled the tip of his cock with my finger tips. The tip was wet and slippery. "You want that too?"

"Yea." He looked at me intensely. "Ohhhhhhhh.....this is unbelievable......" he whispered and lay back flat on the bed.

"You thirsty?" I asked. "Let's go get something." I rolled to the edge of the bed and sat up.

"I need to use the bathroom," he announced.

"Meet me in the kitchen. I need to clean up."

He rose from the bed. His tan contrasted with his pale ass cheeks. I noticed again how fit he was. He cock swayed heavily as left the bedroom for the bath down the hall. I heard the sound of a strong stream of pee from the adjourning bathroom. I rose and took my skirt and went to the bath off our bedroom. In the bath, I wet a face cloth and washed my thighs and pussy. His come was still flowing. In the closet I got a pair of heels and wondered if I should wear nothing else. I knew there were sexy thongs in my dresser. I selected a white silk thong, more a g-string than a thong, and pulled it on. It felt a bit strange wearing one having gone without undergarments for weeks. The soft silk felt smooth against my bare lips. I thought it would keep me from dripping. I then pulled down the white tank top. In heels I went through the house to the kitchen.

Nude, he was standing near the doors to the deck. He whistled softly as I entered carrying a pair of his shorts. I moved close to him and tossed his shorts on the counter. It was clear I was not offering them to him to put back on.

"Beer? Margarita?" I asked.

"Beer sounds great"

I grabbed two from the fridge and opened them. I handed him his and we clicked bottles as we drank. The cold beer tasted great. It mingled with the taste of come lingering in my mouth.

"So, how do I look?" I asked and outstretched my arms and slowly spun in an exaggerated pirouette in the spacious kitchen. My deep tan contrasted with the tight white top and g-string.

"Like a sun goddess." He said without a hint of mocking.

"Mmmmmmmm, like a freshly fucked sun goddess, to be technically correct." I said with blatant honesty.

"I agree!" He laughed and drank more of his beer. I liked that he played and teased back with me.

We finished the beers on the deck. We walked out in the gardens and decided to go out for dinner. The evening was settling in and the sky was streaked with pink hues. We went back in and dressed for a nice dinner. I wore a sexy black cocktail dress and he wore slacks and a shirt. We enjoyed a long dinner and seemed more relaxed than the tourists who talked too loud about their times on the shore.

We got home late and went to bed. Both of us were exhausted. I fell asleep in his arms. Spooning, his warm cock on my ass, I drifted into a deep sleep. We slept until late morning.

After breakfast we returned to the beach. I wore another bikini nearly as sexy as the white one. I wore the blue mini skirt and a sexy top. At our spot on the beach we relaxed and swam and let the day slide by. People strolled along the beach as they had on Saturday. Being Sunday, the beach started to empty in mid afternoon as people returned to the city.

"Let's see where this goes." I said suddenly. A pang of fear crossed my thoughts. Would we get caught? Would people see? Would scandal sweep the kingdom? I moved to look up and down the beach and stood next to him. He remained on the towel and gazed up at me. I feel his hand on my leg. I put on the skirt and wiggled off the bikini bottom. I found the tank top and slid it on as I undid the bikini top. It felt good to have them off.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers