Summer At The Beach House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers

I sat back on the towel and pressed my backside into him. I felt his thinly covered hot cock on my bare ass cheeks. I knew it was a dangerous game. I knew I'd want more of this. I felt myself slipping and my self-control evaporating. "Enter me." I said, knowing he could lower his shorts and slip in. I wiggled my ass and felt his cock flip as my ass cheeks brushed his shaft. His hand stroked my arm. "Mmmmmmmm, feels good." I purred. "Your kingdom isn't watching."

I turned and moved into his embrace. I kissed his ear. I pressed my breasts to his hot chest and his hand stroked down my back to my ass. "You're dangerous, my king." I moaned.

He reached for his shirt to cover our coupling. "You don't need that." I said and pressed backward to welcome his cock. He entered me. I had massaged cherry oil on my cunt before we left for the beach. I didn't need the extra lubrication but with it I was as slippery as an overripe peach.

Both of us knew what was next. I wiggled as he went deeper and I kissed his hand that pulled my hair from my face. He held me tight...pulling me hard to his body. I felt his breath as he kissed my ear. His tongue slipped along wetting me there. I felt powerful and fearless. "I think it's time for round two, my king."

I slipped off his cock and turned to face him. I noticed no one was nearby. I kissed down his neck and chest. By the time I reached his waist, his cock was rock hard and peeking from the waistband of his shorts. I curled on my side to bring my head to his cock. He tasted of salt, cherry oil and cream. His cock felt fantastic as I took him as deep as I could. I held the base to steady us and brought him deeper. Any further would make me gag. I slowly slipped off. With my other hand, I felt the wet slash of my silky slit between my legs. I was soaked. Some was certainly his cock, some the oil, but much was my excitement of doing this in public.

I moaned as I went down on his cock. He was rocking his hips in synch with my bobbing head. I felt the deep urge to please him. The position was awkward and I shifted to create a better base in the sand beneath the towel. The position and height were better. I pulled up my top and drew him close. His cocked throbbed at my face and I snuggled into his pubes. His balls were tight and full and irresistible. The front of his shorts was pulled down. The back still covered his ass. I licked and sucked his cock and balls in turn. My tits pressed to his thighs. He sprawled on his side, legs spread, and he watched me. I moved up from his heavy balls, gazed in his eyes, and took his cock into my mouth.

He tensed and said "someone is coming." I stopped and covered myself and sat upwards to see. A couple was at the water and must have seen us. They hung there for a bit and moved on. I saw him, then her, look back. My husband was curled on his side, his cock still exposed. From their vantage point, the couple could not see. Unless they were blind, both saw my dark nipples under the damp top. "So what" I thought.

As they moved away I lay back on my spot. I held his hips and pulled him forward. He responded, knowing what I wanted. He held my head with both hands, his fingers entwined in my hair. He began to fuck my hot mouth. I moaned with pleasure. I moved my hands to the base of his wet cock. I held the short length of him that I could not take and let him thrust into me. He was careful. His thrusts were strong and deep but I knew he was holding back. I slipped one hand from the base of his cock and cupped his balls. I tugged and teased them as he rocked back and forth. My saliva coated his shaft and wet his balls. My fingers were wet and I rubbed back, behind his sack. I felt his hot, slick anus. I slipped a finger in and immediately felt his cock quiver in my willing mouth. Using my finger, I pulled him deeper and increased the tempo of his strokes. My finger slipped deeper, past my knuckle. I gently pulled it outward then pressed inward with his strokes. He rocked backwards and I leaned back letting his cock fall from my mouth. My finger remained in his ass, his balls cupped in the palm of my hand. I wiggled my finger, probing him. "You like that?" I asked with a hoarse voice.

"Oooooohhhhhh, jeez!" He exclaimed, 'it's too good."

"I wonder if she'll do her guy." I asked about the couple who saw us.

"I'm sure he'd love it." He said as he squeezed the base of his cock. His shaft flared with excitement.

I sat upright on the towel. My hair was mussed. My lips were swollen and my face was wet and flushed. The cherry oil added a sweet burn at the back of my throat. Some drops of saliva streaked my tank top over my breasts. My nipples were hard and pointy. I looked up and down the beach. I tugged at my short skirt to try and cover my bare ass.

"My king?" I said, "I think you know... ahhhh.. well... some people have been watching us."

"Yea???" he said somewhat uncertainly.

"Yea...did you see the couple near the water? Well another two are up near the dunes."

"Yea... I saw the two at the water... can they see you were naked? I think they may have seen your hot ass." He looked up to the dunes where a couple sat looking out to sea.

"Yea... he was watching...and yea...she saw too. I think my bare ass was visible." I rubbed my knees and looked at my king. He looked uncertain. I knew I'd have to take a lead if anything more were to happen. He seemed oddly shy. "Look what you do to me....." I said as I pulled my short skirt up so that the hem was above my waist. My tanned legs were spread a bit. My tanned thighs were soft and smooth. My mound was swollen. Not a wisp of soft hair was above my slit. My slick crease was like a short arrow pointing to heaven. "Touch me."

He slipped a finger inside. The walls of my cunt were so slippery and soft. I squeezed and he felt the strength I had developed. He slipped in a second finger. The cherry oil had some ingredient that heightened the burning. It lingered and felt great.

His fingers slipped to my inner thigh and I noticed the wet streaks on my tanned skin. His fingers pressed my legs to open wider then went straight to my very engorged labia. I had not needed the oils. I was dripping wet...hot and slippery. He touched along my slit and explored my swollen lips. I burned as his fingers went back inside. My king knew the mysteries of women.

No one was within hearing distance. "I want you to fuck my mouth. Fuck it like you fucked my cunt yesterday. My king, come in my mouth if you want." My lusty crudeness excited me as much as him. He wiggled his thick cock. I lay back on the towel. He slapped his cock across my face. He knew he didn't have to be gentle. He smeared his cock on my cheeks, across my eyebrows. His precum streaked my already wet face. The couple on the dune must have seen me fall back to my position.

He squeezed the base of his cock. His grip was tight. I watched transfixed as his cock throbbed. The tip was flared and purple with a large clear thick droplet at the slit. My finger massaged into his hot asshole and I pressed upwards under his balls. Looking up at him, mouth open, I awaited his pleasure. I had no cares of the couple on the dune. If anything the idea of them watching excited me.

He gripped my head and thrust into my mouth. I relaxed my throat and he went deeper than any man had. I felt his balls graze my chin. I struggled not to gag and he pulled out only to thrust back in. I fingered his ass as he fucked me. He fucked wildly now and used my mouth like I wanted him to. The cherry oil helped me take his full length.

His first explosion was when he was deep. Hot cream flooded my throat. Some I swallowed; some splashed in my mouth. I pulled back reflexively. A thick stream hit my face and dripped on my nose, cheeks, and chin. I opened my mouth and he placed his cock on my tongue. More cream flooded my mouth. I let my lips seal softly around his shaft. He stroked his cock as I held his tip in my mouth. More hot cream, in smaller spurts, poured into me. I held him there until he was exhausted. He pulled off and was breathing heeavily as he curled on his side. I swallowed as he pulled up his shorts and sat up next to me.

"That was amazing." I said as I collected finger fulls of his come from my face. I smiled at him as I ate them from my fingers. He looked dazed.

"You're unbelievable!!!!" He exclaimed. "Are all girls in your kingdom like this?"

I laughed. "This one is." I reported this factually and he knew I was serious. "You bring out the nasty in me. You wanna try the other girls?" I looked up to the dune. The woman gazed off to suggest she did not see.

"No, no, no" he declared. "That would topple my reign."

We sat on the towel. Wet splashes streaked my top. I looked around. The couple on the dune had not moved. "I need to rinse off." I stood taking care to show my king that I had not replaced my bikini bottom. I ran down to the water with my blue skirt flying and breasts jiggling under my top. I dove in and swam out. He followed. We swam and floated out past the breaking waves. I rinsed my top and hair. I rinsed my mouth. The sea water overpowered the taste of sex.

We swam in and I'm sure we were watched by several people down the beach and the two on the dune. My top had become almost transparent and clung to my chest. Every curve was revealed. I noticed whitish streaks on my breasts. His come had not entirely rinsed off.

We toweled off a bit and gathered our stuff for the short walk back to the house. I held a towel to me as we crossed the street and passing cars slowed to let us by. We went to the outdoor shower and I showered leaving the top and skirt on. Coming out he was on the deck waiting his turn. His wet shorts we on the deck rail and his exhausted cock hung limp and happy. "My princess" the king announced "you will win the kingdom's wet t-shirt contest for sure!" I laughed and lifted the top to show the king his victory trophies. He laughed, shook his head and went in to shower the sand from his royal carriage.

We had a light dinner and not long after his royal majesty got in his Honda and drove back to the imperial palace.

I went to my bathroom and poured a hot bath. In the bright light of the bathroom I looked at maybe the nastiest concubine on the shore. I didn't need a photo to preserve that image. My hair was messed and tangled. Some dried gobs of come were still matted in my auburn locks. My eyes looked sultry like smoke had blurred my vision. My lips were chapped and swollen. Speckles of dried come flecked on my chest and neck. I held my tanned breasts. My nipples had retracted now. I cupped them. The thought of my king tit fucking me flashed through my mind. My tan was deep. A golden dark sheen covered every inch. Between my legs was a swollen mound. My well exercised labia hung below my shaven pussy. "My cunt" I said out loud. My tanned legs were toned and smooth. My knees were a bit scratched. My ankles and feet were sexy. I thought that cycling would burn off some of the erotic energy that was growing each day. Maybe it would increase it. I slipped into the warm bath and washed the scent of royalty from my pores. His taste still lingered in my mouth. I savored the memory.

Jill0084
Jill0084
579 Followers